Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]

Go down 
+26
Philippe Martinelli
finally gone :)
Florkin Marc
Franck Tripey
Guillaume Siebert
Gérard Ryon
Alexandre Dussel
Jason White
Laurent Binet
Martin Audran
Vadim Sadoshenko
Patrick Marucco
David Cid
Ricardo Magno
Jean-louis Petillot
Vincent Beretta
Steve Parker
Yannick Lampure
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
Diego Dário
Alberto Ibañez
Alessio Campigotto
Ben Paulet
Osni Kniess
Antoine de Mautor
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 11:54

Martin Audran wrote:

Just notice that it's Laurent's mind, and he's not an admin here Wink

What Guillaume said is what we (admin) think of what happened.

that's what i wrote in my first message Smile and if you read it, we agree, gerard is responsible
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 12:12

oK.
The thing is, that I became a simracer because I can't afford real racing.
I do a few races with karts in real life. In fact I did 1 on Saturday where I got stones on my eyes because of a front driver.. so I know whats racing. I would like these to be as in real life as much as possible. Otherwise this is no point.
You must look at this as a real race, otherwise just turn the damage off. Of course I would be on my way, beacuse as I said i like to think at this as real racing.
Im the guy that at the end of the race goes to everybody and congratulates them. I know how to loose and how to win.
And when I mess up I always make my appolgies to whom I might have caused damage. I consider myself a gentleman racer.
But Ryou never send me a P.M. or anything.
Thats what it made me feel :grrr:
Its bad enough competing with a car that you know your gonna be laped no metter what. And still compete just for the fun of it.
So if I can't win because I dont have a competitive car, at least let me compete with the other similar car fellows... this one its not even for my league... Where he got his experience points from?
If I had a ferrari or a pantera this wouldn't happaned because I would be ahead for sure.
Point made.
I'll see what's this gonna be next race. So much time that I don't spend with my little daughter... I hope it worths more then 3 laps next time.
:hello:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 12:23

Watching the replay, I can understand why David and Osni are so upset. Lots of preparation and time spent for very little result because of another driver's miscue. I will say this: In the three months I have been racing here, this kind of incident rarely happens. Most everyone on here is very courteous and gentlemanly -- both on and off the track. I was really amazed that Ben took the time to give me a "thank you" blink when he lapped me. That's indicative of the kind of league this is. Incidents like the one on lap 3 yesterday seem to be the exception, not the rule. My opinion. Not an admins :jp:
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 12:34

David I don't know if you have been simracing for a long time or not, but you will find this kind of mistakes everywhere else. Simracing is still gaming, you cannot expect everybody to have a profesionnal level. And I am sure you will have a less "extreme" opinion the day you will be the one who made the mistake that cost someone's race. We all have been in that situation one day. Wink

Gérard has been racing here for a long time now and is really not known for being a dangerous driver (neither for speaking a lot on the forum by the way, I guess his english isn't that good).
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 12:46

Il manquait un tour à mon avant gauche, juste un, pour finir sur le podium. J'éclate l'avant gauche au 39ème par usure, première fois que je vais au bout d'un pneu. Du coup avec 30 sec d'arrêt pneus, je ne pouvais que faire de la merde après. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 12:54

Unlucky Ben the race win was your's for sure Sad

Well done Antione :drink:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:04

First of all, I will give my impressions on this race as a driver Smile

:champ: :first: :champ: I am really delighted with this win! cheers

Although I couldn't keep up with the pace of the Corvettes, I knew they would have to pit at some point so I was confident I could beat them. However, Ben's Pantera was slowly gaining ground, and although I still had him in view at half-distance, he appeared to be the most probable winner. I made a practically mistakeless drive, except for a wee misunderstanding with Patrick wich sent us both spinning and lost us some 6 seconds. After Lorenzo's crash, it was a 3-horse race between Ben, 16s in front, me, and Martin, some 30s down but catching up quickly. :conduit: As my tyres were falling apart, Ben's situation was even worse and I managed to get past him with 3 laps to go :conduit: :jp: However, I noticed that I had ben a bit too optimistic on the throttle and was lacking 2 liters in the tank to make it to the end :doh: I was pretty upset to have to pit for fuel with only one lap to go, only to find out that Ben right behind me was doing the same! affraid I didn't change tyres which made my pit stop 10s long, way less that Ben who was putting on fresh rubber for a single lap. Shocked I went back out still in the lead with a 8s lead over Martin, and with my tyres so fucked up I didn't know if I could keep him behind or not, but fortunately he was in an even worse situation and I kept this gap to the end! cheers I'm well chuffed with this first win of the season for me, I fought hard for it! I'm pretty sure though that without his disconection just before the race, Vincent would have been a serious contender. :chinois:

Tout d'abord, je vais donner mes impressions en tant que pilote. Smile

:champ: :first: :champ: Je suis super content d'avoir gagné cette course! cheers

Même si je ne pouvais pas rivaliser avec les Corvette, Je savais qu'elles devraient changer de pneus à un moment et j'avais bon espoir de les battre. Mis la Pantera de Ben gagnait du terrain progressivement, et bien que je l'ai toujours en vue a mi-course, il me semblait le plus à même de l'emporter. J'ai fait une course quasiment sans fautes, si l'on excepte une petite mésentente avec Patrick qui nous enverra tout deux en spin, nous faisant perdre à pu près 6 secondes. Après l'accident de Lorenzo, 3 pilotes étaient dans le coup pour la victoire : Ben, 16s devant, moi, et Martin une trentaine de secondes derrière mais beaucoup plus rapide. :conduit: Alors que mes pneus partaient en lambeaux, Ben étaient en encore plus mauvaise posture et j'en profitais pour le doubler à trois tours de la fin :conduit: :jp: Mais je remarquais alors que j'avais été un peu trop optimiste sur l'accel, et qu'il allait me manquer deux litres de fuel pour finir la course :doh: La mort dans l'âme je pit à l'entrée du dernier tour, et m'aperçois que Ben fait de même juste derrière! affraid Je n'ai pas changé les pneus donc mon pit stop a duré 10s, bien moins que Ben qui changeait ses pneus pour un seul tour Shocked J'ai repris la piste toujours en tête avec 8 secondes d'avances sur Martin, et mes pneus étaient tellement morts que je ne savais pas si j'allais pouvoir le contenir, mais heureusement les siens étaient encore plus morts et j'ai pu garder l'écart jusqu’à l'arrivée! cheers Je suis vraiment content de cette première victoire de la saison, j'ai bataillé dur pour la conquérir! Cependant je suis sur que sans sa déco avant le départ, Vincent aurait été un sérieux client pour la victoire. :chinois:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:07

Carl Larrad wrote:
Unlucky Ben the race win was your's for sure Sad

Well done Antione :drink:
It's kind of you, but I don't think "the race win was mine's for sure". But I was hoping for a place in the first 3. Sad
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:10

Quote :
So much time that I don't spend with my little daughter... I hope it worths more then 3 laps next time.

No it isn't, and it never will be. I have two little kids and despite how pesky they are many times, I love them and any time spent with them is better employed than simracing or anything else, for the matter. We all love racing and as you say, simracing is a substitute for that. But making the kind of sacrifices towards your family that real racing demands is not a good idea.

I also don't like being out of the race after a few laps, be it my mistake or someone else's, but when I quit the race prematurely I go out and play with my sons and have fun with them before they go to bed. And it's so much rewarding that you forget about having wrecked your car. Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 420535 Your loss as racer is your gain as father, look at it this way and enjoy both things; don't burn yourself for what is just a game. You'll sure have good and bad evenings here, make the bad ones count for your daughter's benefit Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 310485

Last edited by Alberto Ibañez on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:11

Dans ma déception, j'ai oublié de faire un zoubix au vainqueur pour le féliciter. Bravo Toinou. :drink:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:24

I have been racing here now for 3 years i have raced in other leagues but i've never found one as
committed and passionate about there racing as HSO ....

You sound like just the driver we want here who also shares these qualities these kind of accidents will always
happen as the human mind has to process things in a split second in simracing as in real racing , i am not defending
Gerard but come on this is a sim race he made his choice and it was the wrong one , unfortunatly you both have to live with that .......... Im sure Gerard will be in touch ... Neutral
I Have been in the same position as Gerard and i took out the leader of a race and it has also happened to me a couple of times , simracing is not all about skill and speed but there is also a small element of luck involved also , you will have your days to shine ,and your days of luck and also days when you wish you had not got out of bed ,like me yesterday , i would have finished 7th or 8th for sure as i was also on a similar strategy as yourself but i was robbed by my own stupidity ......

Continue like you are doing and you WILL be rewarded Wink Persevere and HSO will prove it to you .... :D

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Mon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:24

On the admin side, there are a few things I would like to say :

First of all, Gérard's mistake in the 3rd lap was a huge one. I hope this will not happen ever again, but I chose not to issue any sanction against him since ending his own and 2 other drivers' race is enough IMO. Everything else has been said above.

As for the rest, I've noticed while watching the replay a few dangerous behaviours (among others, just the most striking) :

- Steve coming back on track a bit recklessly a few times.

- Jason not respecting blue flags while being lapped by most drivers. Almost all drivers including me have been stuck behind you while being considerably faster, sometimes for a full lap. Knowing how respectful you are on the forum and how keen you are to race clean and proper, let me ask : Aren't your mirrors badly set up-or set up at all??

- I reckon that Ricardo's move in the last lap, although slightly risky, is by no means an offense to any so called gentleman rule. He is not, in my opinion, the cause of the crash between JP and Alex.

Formal Warning for unappropriate behaviour in Round 3

Gérard Ryon : Rejoining the track dangerously

- This driver does not receive a penalty but will be under special scrutineering during the next race.

J'enfile ma casquette d'admin, et je dis ceci : :regl:

Tout d'abord, l'erreur de Gérard au troisième tour est en effet énorme, j'espère que ce genre de chose ne se reproduira pas, mais j'ai choisi de ne pas donner de sanctions sportives à Gérard car j'estime que le fait d'avoir provoqué son propre abandon et celui de deux autres pilotes est une punition suffisante. Sinon, tout a été dit plus haut.

Pour le reste, j'ai noté (parmi d'autres) ces quelques comportements dangereux.

- Steve, retour en piste dangereux.

- Jason, non-respect des drapeaux bleus. Mauvais réglages des rétroviseurs?

- Je considère que le dépassement de Ricardo dans le dernier tour, bien qu'un peu risqué, ne constitue pas une entorse à une quelconque règle du gentleman. Il n'est à mon avis pas responsable de l'accrochage JP-Alex.

Formal Warning for unappropriate behaviour in Round 3

Gérard Ryon : Rejoining the track dangerously

- This driver does not receive a penalty but will be under special scrutineering during the next race.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:27

Vincent Beretta wrote:
Des heures de réinstallation pour être là ce soir et finalement, au moment du départ, je me retrouve face au message d'alerte du pare-feu et là, dans la panique, je clique sur "maintenir le blocage" :doh:
quel c.. !!!

Le temps que je m’aperçoive que tu étais déco, j'étais déjà dans la caisse, pas le temps de relancer au warm-up pour t'attendre, la guigne! :doh:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:39

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
On the admin side, there are a few things I would like to say :
- Jason not respecting blue flags while being lapped by most drivers. Almost all drivers including me have been stuck behind you while being considerably faster, sometimes for a full lap. Knowing how respectful you are on the forum and how keen you are to race clean and proper, let me ask : Aren't your mirrors badly set up-or set up at all??

Yes, I admit I could have been paying better attention in this race. Embarassed I was quite flustered by the server issue at the start of the session so I was not quite right in the head. Not making excuses, just a statement of fact. I will endeavor to pay better attention to my mirrors next race. My sincere apologies to anyone I may have held up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 13:40

Jason White wrote:
I feel I owe Ben an apology; I had an off-course excursion in front of him and I caused him to spin when I came back on the track. Cost him valuable time. If I could do it over again, I would wait until he was by, then rejoin. Filing that one away for next time.
It does not matter. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 14:36

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
David I don't know if you have been simracing for a long time or not, but you will find this kind of mistakes everywhere else. Simracing is still gaming, you cannot expect everybody to have a profesionnal level. And I am sure you will have a less "extreme" opinion the day you will be the one who made the mistake that cost someone's race. We all have been in that situation one day. Wink

Gérard has been racing here for a long time now and is really not known for being a dangerous driver (neither for speaking a lot on the forum by the way, I guess his english isn't that good).

+1

David, you profile says you are 35. Take it easy man Smile No one here is a professionnal simracer (right ?) even if every week shows we have skilled drivers in hso. I understand your frustration, we all went trough this kind of things once (or more) in our virtual life. But don't forget that after all it's just a game, your life is not at stake. Im fairly new to simracing and hso but i can assure you that most of the guys here are gentlemen drivers not crazy guys. Admins here dont let kamikaze run very long in hso.

Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 15:55

Une course passionante pour moi et qui aurait pu me donner un résultat un peu meilleur.

Les 12 premiers tours ont été extrèmement sympa, en compagnie de mes fidèles compagnons, Ricardo et Alexandre (les mêmes qu'à Monthléry)... Ils ont réussi à me dépasser, mais j'ai vendu ma peau très chère...
J'ai commis une erreur sur Alex, au 7ème tour je crois, je bloque mes freins en bout de ligne droite, le tamponne et l'envoie sur la dune, d'où il repartira sans dommage je crois... Désolé Alex, toutes mes excuses Embarassed ...
Je repasse devant "mes compères", pour deux tours...
Puis je rate encore mon freinage à "Tarzan", c'est moi qui "vais à la plage" et ils me dépassent tous les deux... Je ne l'ai les ai plus vu de la course...

Jusqu'à mon arrêt aux stands au 20ème tour (comme je l'avais prévu), plus rien de marquand à signaler, si ce n'est que je passe à la 6ème place en gardant un rythme correct...

Je perds 7 places dans les stands... Mais je me dis que je vais remonter avec mes pneus neufs... Malheureusement au 25ème tour je percute Steeve au milieu de la route avant l'épingle (merci pour tes excuses au passage Steeve :hello: )...
Retour aux stands, roue avant creuvée... Je ressort 14ème et un peu dépité...

Sur la fin je cravache pour ratrapper l'ami Franck Tripey, mais il ne peut plus se défendre, ses pneus sont visiblement à l'agonie... Je gagnerais quelques places encore pour terminer 10ème, mais je crois que sans mon deuxième arrêt (forcé) je pouvais espérer quelques places de mieux...

Je me suis régalé avec cette voiture sur ce circuit et je ne l'ai pas mise sur le toit... :hihi:

Bravo Antoine et les autres, merci HSO pour ces super championnats :top:

Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 15:57

Ok guys.
Thanks everyone for putting up with my frustration after that incident. lol!
Also thanks Alberto for your wise advises. But I still spend hours with her every day fortunatelly!!
You see I'm only simracing online for about half a year.
I will move on and believe that Gerard learned something here. I did.
Next time I see a Yellow flag I'll really slow down a lot more, cause I was going at 190km/h having fun with Frank Mercurio.
I was only controling the pace and really enjoing these «endurance» race.
Lets move on, and forgive my latin temper sometimes :D .
:hello:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 17:38

Soirée sympa, j'ai reussi à trouver des reglages pour avoir un meilleur feeling avec ma voiture et je ne m'en suis pas trop mal sorti malgré une petite erreur en fin de 2eme tour qui m'a fait plonger en derniere position puis un accrochage heureusement sans dégats avec Antoine au 2/3 de l'epreuve

Finalement mon erreur du 2eme tour m'aura certainement evité de me retrouver dans le gros accident du 3eme

Pas d'arrêt au stand car mon style "coulé" n'est pas trop dévoreur de pneumatiques :D
Je termine à la 12eme place à 2 tours d'Antoine apres avoir passé d'excellents moments en piste :top:

Merci à HSO pour l'organisation de ces instants de plaisir :hello:

A la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 17:43

Philippe Martinelli wrote:
J'ai commis une erreur sur Alex, au 7ème tour je crois, je bloque mes freins en bout de ligne droite, le tamponne et l'envoie sur la dune, d'où il repartira sans dommage je crois... Désolé Alex, toutes mes excuses Embarassed ...

Pas de grandes consequences, juste un peu de jaune

Aucuns soucis Phi Wink C'était ta revanche de Linas lol!
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 17:55

Voila je suis de retour du travail,j'ai pensé a ma bourde pendant la jounée,je ne suis pas fière Embarassed Je suis 100% fautif.Mon intention était de passer de l'autre coté de la piste.Il y avait un espace,mais les voitures sont arriver plus vite,que je ne le pensais. Encore mille excuses,David,pour avoir ruiné ta course. pale
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 18:33

Je vois aussi que j'ai causer l'abandon de Osni,mille excuses. :grrr: En faite j'ai perdu le controle de la voiture,après un léger contact avec Steve.Après j'ai fait le mauvais choix.Bon,je suis sur Youtube,le monde entier va me connaitre. :hum: shame on me
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 18:55

désolé pour hier soir. Neutral
coupure de courant Sad
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:08

Magnifique la vidéo sur you tube.Merci David
Mais bon, pas fier de mon compatriote Belge !
Non seulement, il n'a pas été concentré sur son travail la journée, d'ailleurs son patron m'en a parlé !
Mais en plus ,il prend la vedette sur you tube !!
Vous avez retenu le nom du vainqueur de l'épreuve, vous ??
Moi oui,car Antoine est mon chouchou !

Ah que j'aurai voulu être avec vous,a une minute près, s'il n'y avait pas eu le changement d'IP !
Qui m'a fait perdre 2' !

Une soirée de frustation pour moi: pôle sur le S3 F1legends, je parviens a faire 1 tour et demi, et paf,moteur out !
Je reviens vite à Zandvoort , problème de serveur !
Classement de course F1 legends, dernier....!
Quelle dualité le simracing !

C'est l'échec qui nous grandi !

Marcus lol!
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar 2012 - 19:46

Gérard Ryon wrote:
Voila je suis de retour du travail,j'ai pensé a ma bourde pendant la jounée,je ne suis pas fière Embarassed Je suis 100% fautif.Mon intention était de passer de l'autre coté de la piste.Il y avait un espace,mais les voitures sont arriver plus vite,que je ne le pensais. Encore mille excuses,David,pour avoir ruiné ta course. pale

That will do.
We are fine :frank:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]   Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 : Grote Prijs van Zandvoort [4th March]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next