Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Buenos Aires

Go down 
+29
Othmane Belmachi
Thomas Gatschnegg
Antoine de Mautor
Umut Destan
Gianluca Desposito
Chris Souter
Paul Cooley
Luis Garcia
David Conan
Bernard Jeanmart
Patrice Gibelin
Tiago Malafaya
Carlo Pozzi
Kimmo Kononen
Carl Larrad
François Besançon
Steve Parker
Vincent Rieux
Karel Marciniszyn
Alessandro Milano Rossini
Florkin Marc
Frank Verplanken
Mario Gassner
Vincent Beretta
Allar Foht
Frank Labédan
Pierre Labédan
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:19

Grats to all the finishers

I had a good car for today's race and managed to finish 7th.
I had a good start from 11th and passed two or three cars in front of me, had a good battle with Mario in the first laps, but he managed to pull away in the fast section of the track.
On lap 9 i spun twice and lost 15 seconds to Mario.
For the rest of the race i kept my car on the track, gaining confidence every lap, but the gap between my car and the ones in front of me was enormous in the fast section (more than 2 seconds per lap) , while in the stadium i could match their laptimes without problems,i finished 1 lap down.

See you at Interlagos, hoping for a better car.

Last edited by Carlo Pozzi on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:23

It's not really the final result that makes me mad, it's the fact that I'm not being able to drive like last year, where I was feeling comfortable wiht myself, the car and the setup. This is year, something's going terribly wrong.

You didn't get in my way one single time. I was in your way, because I knew I was slower Wink.

Ok, maybe it's a quick decision but I don't really think it's going to be any different in 3 weeks from now, but we'll see.

I'm really happy you finished in the points :top:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:24

thank you all for my first F1 79 race here...Race itself wasn´t too funny, but I am very happy about results...I had some contact with other car, I hope ti wasn´t too bad!

Next race will be home race for my team but I don´t like that track much...but we will surely met there! see ya all in Brazil...
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:28

Mis à part que je finis tant bien que mal Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_pale, ce fut bien sûr une mauvaise course pour moi Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 %20icon_redface. Dès le début, je me sors sans rien toucher mais pourtant la voiture Était devenue flottante et instable Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Suspect. J'aurais sans doute du m'arrêter tout de suite pour changeur de pneus mais je ne savais pas si on pouvait Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_eek. C'est à Une dizaine de tours de la fin que je vois Guillaume ressortir des stands que je me suis arrêté, chaussé de pneus qualifs pour les 10 derniers tours ce fut sans doute les meilleurs pour moi Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 652294. De toute façon, je ne pouvait pas aller plus loin, c'était Changer les pneus de la F1 ou abandonner car trop de risques d'accidents avec les autres pilotes Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Fresse. Vivement la prochaine pour Buenos Aire pour oublier ça, bien entendu pour la première que je fais là bas ça ne me laissera pas un souvenir impérissable Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 161590 Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 484331.

Last edited by Bernard Jeanmart on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:31

Sad to read this Tiago, have a good night sleep, rethink about it and tell me you REAL decision tomorrow Smile
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:34

Congrats to Pierre for the win :champ:
and ,Frank V and Frank L for the podium ..... :drink:

Some great driving tonight
Sorry Gui if i held you up my Ligier Team orders where
to hold the Arrows Train up for as long as possible ....

Im more than pleased with my 5th place and my first ever F179 points
i had a couple of scary moments one was when Oliver spun in his ferrari
infront of me ,and then i accidently put my car into 1st just as Pierre was lapping me
and i spun right infront of him ...Luckily for me i had enough gap between me and Mario
so i never lost a place .....

A Couple of times i had real bad fps issues and i had to slow right down for fear of crashing
i think i forgot to turn replay off so hopefully this will be ok for the next race ...

I Think it really helped me having done the WSC70 here last year,
should be interesting on other tracks that i dont no so well ....

THX HSO Brilliant race :flag:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:34

I will m8, I will Wink
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:36

It was a pretty "unexiting" race for me, with no incidents or troubles. I knew from the beginning, that i was not competitive, because i had nearly no time to practice. So my aim was to finish and see what happens. I took a setup which was designed for the long straights with low wings. So i was pretty slow in the second part of the track, but very fast in the first half. At the beginning, i was a little bit astonished because i was 12th in the grid. And there were some drivers behind me which took part at the qualifyings. so, there must have been a problem. After the start, i gained two positions and was behind Carlo, but it was no problem to overtake him and his ATS with my alfa rocket on the first long straight. in the first laps, i tried to find a rythm. then, i just drove and saw the checkered flag at the end in 6th position. i didn`t expect to get a point in this race, so i am very happy with the result!

Congratulations to Pierre (what a great speed!), the podium, all the finishers and especially also to Carlo, who was damn fast in his ATS (big respect for that!).

Last edited by Mario Gassner on Sun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
David Conan
Club Driver
David Conan

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:36

Je termine 8ème pour ma première, ce n'est pas trop mal.

C'était mon premier départ avec ce mod, j'ai donc été très prudent, ça m'a fait perdre beaucoup de place. Je suis remonté jusqu'à Olivier Phillips et je l'ai suivis jusqu'à ce qu'il abandonne. Mon setup était bon au début, mais au bout d'un moment avec l'usure des pneus, la voiture manquait d'adhérence en virage lent. Peut-être aurait-il fallut prendre les pneus durs ou ajouter un degré à l'aileron avant ?
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Un podium pour commencer c'est toujours bon a prendre Smile :third:
j'ai eu la chance de batailler avec les meilleurs pilotes de la categorie Martin (impressionnant avec sa wolf) gui et frank ...c'etait sympa d'arriver a les suivre .
je remntait sur Frank a micourse, et juste apres un meilleur tour en course j'ai spinne betement laissant passer gui ...et j'ai reussi a le reprendre queques tours plus tard, ça ne m'arivera pas souvent :D
Bravo a pierre pour sa premiere victoire et merci aux lappés pour leur grande correction avec les drapeaux bleus :top:
congrats carl for your first points ...great race ...i think were are going to fight together along this season :yaa: :aie:
merci aux gentils organisateurs et a bientot
:hello:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Jan 2010 - 23:42

résultat qui me ravit d autant plus que j'ai passé l'après midi avec l'ordinateur en panne,toujours à cause de cette fichue carte graphique.j'ai attaqué les 10 premiers tours et ralenti ma cadence pour économiser l'essence en me calant sur le rythme de frank qui revenait des que je tirais un peu moins les rapports,d'après le calculateur il me manquait 3 tours pour finir,certainement faux mais j'ai eu peur jusqu'à ce que je repasse en positif à 20 tours de la fin.
merci à tous les lappés de m'avoir ouvert le passage et bravo les 2 frank ainsi que guillaume pour son record du tour.
1 ère victoire ,content de ne pas avoir fait une seule faute ce soir. :first: :champ:

bravo aussi à carl et carlo Smile
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 0:12

Franck (L.) désolé je crois que je t'ai coupé la route un peu brutalement à la chicane à un moment, j'espère que ça t'a pas trop gêné Embarassed

Content de mes 10 premiers tours :langue:

Je ne pensais pas pouvoir tenir ce rythme la avec la Wolf, et pourtant ça l'a fait, plutôt satisfait de ce point de vue là, et ça me motive encore un peu plus pour le reste de la saison :raclure: (enfin ça dépendra des circuits, faut pas déconner quand même lol! )

Belles arsouilles avec Frank et Franck, ça n'a pas duré assez longtemps !

Au 11ème tour je mords sur la terre à l'extérieur du long droit, je perd le contrôle et m'en va taper le rail, pas très violemment mais suffisamment pour tordre la suspension :bangry:

Bravo à tout les finisseurs, à Franck, Frank et enfin à Pierre pour sa première victoire :champ:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 0:26

Bravos aux 10 finisseurs, et évidement au poduim, :clap:
mais aussi au 4 ième (hein Guillaume) :smil20:
Félicitations à Karel et Bernard qui termine leur première course :top:

Bravo

Marcus :cowboy2:
Back to top Go down
Luis Garcia
Club Driver
Luis Garcia

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 0:48

sadly i can´t finish. :doh:
good first half of the race but in the second half i got problems with my wheel(trothle don´t pass 80%) and can´t keep the pace.finally a fittipaldi send me against the wall and loose a tire.
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 7:38

Luis Garcia wrote:
sadly i can´t finish. :doh:
good first half of the race but in the second half i got problems with my wheel(trothle don´t pass 80%) and can´t keep the pace.finally a fittipaldi send me against the wall and loose a tire.

I am sorry about this, I have to check replay because in the race I didn´t think that I have some major hit...I was trying to hold my line and I was slower because of that...
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 10:16

Une bonne première course pour débuter la saison Smile
Le premier tour fût un peu tendu, j'ai freiné un peu tard à l'épingle et je dois dire bravo à Pierre d'avoir eu le réflexe de me laisser la place sinon ça aurait pu faire mal. Au deuxième tour un peu pareil mais derrière Franck, je freine tard à la chicane et dois couper dans l'herbe pour l'éviter. Je perd pas mal de temps et repars derrière Carl et Tiago (qui me laissera gentiment passer).
Après une bonne arsouille de 3 tours avec Carl, j'essaie de remonter sur le groupe de tête (Martin, Frank & Franck) mais on est tous sensiblement dans le même rythme. Je gagnerai tout de même une place lorsque je croise Franck L. en train de jardiner à la chicane, mais je ferai de même un peu plus tard et il reprendra son dû. Enfin, alors que j'étais à sa poursuite, je spinne dans une courbe rapide, et perd tout espoirs de podium. J'assure donc le coup en pittant pour mettre des pneus frais pour finir la course, me permettant de prendre le meilleur tour au passage.

Grand bravo à Pierre pour sa course maitrisée, à Franky qui finit pas loin, aux finisseurs et aux lappés, toujours propres Wink

=================
A good race to open the season Smile
First lap was a bit hot as I outbraked myself at the chicane, fortunatly Pierre managed to give me some room, otherwise this could have been more serious. In lap 2 I did the same mistake at the chicane and had to cut in the grass to avoid Franck. Got back on track behind Carl & Tiago (who kindly let me pass).
After a good 3 laps scrap with Carl, I tried to catch the leading group, but everybody had the same pace so it was hard to gain time. I won a spot when Franck L. went in the grass at the chicane but did the same later. While chasing Franck, I spun in a fast curve and lost my podium hopes. So I decided to take it easy and pit for fresh tires to finish the race, allowing me to take the fastest lap.

Grats to Pierre for his race, to Franky for finishing 2nd and not to far behind the winner, to all finishers and backmarkers, always very clean Wink
Back to top Go down
François Besançon
Experienced Driver
François Besançon

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 10:58

... Contre-temps de la vie, mes plus plates excuses pour cette absence.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 11:46

cheers What a great start to the season ! I'm delighted with my second place, I knew Pierre had quite a margin, so I settled for second, being careful not to do any mistake and hoping for one on Pierre's side. I did not do any but neither did Pierre so there was no way I could beat him really. Grats to Pierre for a flawless run :top: !

His start was a bit messy tho :aie: , and as I was right behind him on the grid I got a bit stuck and Gui and Martin were able to pass. The first couple of laps were intense with the six of us (with Carl) running in close company. Finally it all settled down with Pierre ahead, me and Martin fighting it a few seconds behind with Franck on our tail, while Gui elected for some gardening Razz . The 10 laps with Martin were great, everyone having had Martin on his back during a race knows how hard it is to keep him behind, even if his car is 2 seconds per lap slower. Good fun though, we passed each other several times, but in the end I think I had the edge thanks to the superb handling of the Ligier in the fast bends. Too bad Martin crashed out though, even if that was a bit of a relief Very Happy !

Later on Franck, who had replaced Martin in harassing me, also spun and I was from then on a comfortable second. I stuck to my pre-race plan : half the race in the 1mn47s bracket, the second half in the 1mn46s one, and all went well. I could feel Pierre had a margin so I tried not to overdrive to catch him which was pointless I think.

Grats to all finishers ! Well done Carl with 5th place, gotta love the inside move on Gui at the first chicane early on cheers !! Thanks to all lapped cars, all just perfect gentlemen ! Good job too Mario and Carlo, I'm not particularly eager to see Carlo on a faster car this year Very Happy !

Looking forward to Interlagos, my favourite track on the 79 calendar :jp: !
:frank:

cheers Un début de saison parfait ! Je suis ravi de ma 2e place, je savais que Pierre avait de la marge alors je me suis contenté d'assurer cette 2e place en faisant bien attention de ne pas faire de fautes et en espérant que Pierre en ferait une. Je n'en ai pas fait mais lui non plus, donc pas de regrets à avoir. Félicitation à Pierre pour sa course limpide !

Il s'est un peu loupé au départ par contre :aie:, et comme j'étais juste derrière lui sur la grille j'ai dû lever un peu et Gui et Martin m'ont passé. Les premiers tours étaient plutôt intenses, on était six (avec Carl) roues dans roues. Après quelques tours ça s'est stabilisé, avec Pierre en tête et moi et Martin en baston quelques secondes derrière. Franck était sur nos talons aussi, alors que Gui avait préféré une petite séance de jardinage en solo Razz . Dix tours de baston avec Martin c'était bien sympa, tout ceux qui ont déjà eu le Martien au train durant une course savent combien c'est difficile de l'empêcher de passer, même si sa voiture est 2 secondes au tour plus lente ! On s'est bien marré quand même, plusieurs dépassements, mais au final j'ai réussit à rester devant lui grâce surtout à l'impeccable comportement de la Ligier dans les courbes rapides. Dommage que Martin se soit sorti... mais ça a été un soulagement quand même !

Un peu plus tard Franck qui avait pris le relais de Martin est lui aussi parti à la faute, et à partir de là il n'y avait plus qu'à assurer la 2e place. J'ai respecté mon tableau de marche à la lettre : la première moitié de la course en 1mn47s, la seconde en 1mn46s, et tout s'est bien passé. Je sentais que Pierre assurait devant alors je n'ai pas tenté de trop forcer pour le rattraper vu qu'il pouvait accélérer quand il voulait.

Félicitations à tous les finisseurs ! Bravo à Carlo pour sa 5e place et son magnifique inter sur Gui à la première chicane en début de course cheers !! Merci à tous les lappés, tous exemplaires du début à la fin. ! Bravo aussi à Mario et Carlo, je ne suis pas pressé de voir Carlo sur une voiture rapide Very Happy !

Vivement Interlagos, mon circuit préféré de la saison F1 79 :jp: !

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 11:53

Oh, and Tiago hand in there mate ! Down periods happen, they come... and go ! But maybe it has to do with the Arrows ?
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 11:57

@gui: in the starting grid, i was 12th although i had no laptime in the qualifying. for example, olivier,thomas or vincent all had qualifying laps and had to start behind me. is this an r-factor bug?

@tiago: i hope you don`t stop driving the 79ers. as my prewriters said, we would all miss you!
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 12:02

Mario Gassner wrote:
@gui: in the starting grid, i was 12th although i had no laptime in the qualifying. for example, olivier,thomas or vincent all had qualifying laps and had to start behind me. is this an r-factor bug?

That's because François was supposed to be 12th but as he wasn't there, rFactor filled this spot with a driver without qualifying time, you.
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 12:07

ah, ok, it is not a bug, it`s a feature ;-)
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 12:24

François Besançon wrote:
... Contre-temps de la vie, mes plus plates excuses pour cette absence.

Np François ça arrive, ça doit être la première que tu loupes sans prévenir en 3 ans, tu es pardonné ^^
Back to top Go down
Christophe Labédan
Club Driver
Christophe Labédan

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 12:27

Pierre Labédan wrote:
résultat qui me ravit d autant plus que j'ai passé l'après midi avec l'ordinateur en panne, :first: :champ:

Félicitations apparemment t'as eu chaud aux fesses avec le carburant :doh: au moins t'avais mis assez de radiateur Smile
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jan 2010 - 12:29

Mario Gassner wrote:

@tiago: i hope you don`t stop driving the 79ers. as my prewriters said, we would all miss you!

Was wondering too why I was 13th on the grid with Francois missing.
Well doesn't change anything as i've got again my start bug issue. Don't understand why the formation lap get me that bug with the 79 and not the procar

Was hoping to do something in 79 this year. won't be the case. Yesterday I've got all the problems I could encountered in ten seconds of race. Start bug pulling me at the back 5-6 seconds after the start, motor failure (and they said the McLaren to be reliable) then, just before stopping the car, the famous (at least for me) "connection lost" message. 79ers are cursed on me as it seems. I'm not sure I'll be there at Interlagos and thereafter also. If I don't find a solution to thoes problems my McLaren wheel will be free by Kyalami as I'm having no fun at all to ride those cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Buenos Aires   Round 1 - Buenos Aires - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Buenos Aires
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next