Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod

Go down 
+5
Bruno Goujon
Ludovic Tiengou
Tiago Malafaya
Carl Larrad
Guillaume Siebert
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Empty
PostSubject: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 22:33

Afin qu'on comprenne mieux se qui s'est passé ce soir, merci de poster les problèmes que vous avez rencontré ce soir dans ce topic Wink

============================

So that we can understand what exactly happened tonight, please report in this topic all the issues you encountered tonight, thanks Wink

Last edited by Guillaume Siebert on Wed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 22:48

I Think the worst problem for me tonight was basically when trying to overtake people they would disappear and then reappear so when overtaking i was not exactly sure where or how i was going to overtake them .....

I Went to overtake Jan i actually managed to drive right thru his car to the point where i could actually see his dash
but for him i drove into his bumper and knocked him into the gravel trap totally unintentional ....

The start was a real fiasco as well as i did'nt see any countdown the grid was rearranged and was'nt sure when to go
the cars where also invisible on the grid ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:04

Carl Larrad wrote:
I Think the worst problem for me tonight was basically when trying to overtake people they would disappear and then reappear so when overtaking i was not exactly sure where or how i was going to overtake them .....

I Went to overtake Jan i actually managed to drive right thru his car to the point where i could actually see his dash
but for him i drove into his bumper and knocked him into the gravel trap totally unintentional ....

The start was a real fiasco as well as i did'nt see any countdown the grid was rearranged and was'nt sure when to go
the cars where also invisible on the grid ...

Ok thanks for your feedback Carl Smile

I think your problem with Jan was only due to lag, it happens when playing online, but maybe our server was near to its full capacity tonight, I forgot to check that.

About the start, well for me it was ok, no problem. As usual when there're lots of cars on the grid, rFactor displayed a message "Synchronizing game ..." during which no cars are visible, but usually they appear before the formation lap begins. Sometimes it lasts a bit longer and all cars can appear after the formation lap has started but for me it was ok this time.

So I think (and I hope too) that none of your issues were TCL mod related Smile
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:10

Same as Carl reported, not exactly the same but when begining the formation lap all cars are appearing and disappearing constantly
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:11

THX for the answer Gui the only thing that makes me worry is the really low fps people where getting
never had chance to check mine as i to busy trying to warm up for the race ...

And yes i did see a flash of something yellow and white go flying by me at the start made me jump out my skin
thought it might have been an Excocet missile judging by the speed of it ....
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:12

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Same as Carl reported, not exactly the same but when begining the formation lap all cars are appearing and disappearing constantly

It happened in race 2 before the server reboot right ?
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:13

Carl Larrad wrote:
And yes i did see a flash of something yellow and white go flying by me at the start made me jump out my skin thought it might have been an Excocet missile judging by the speed of it ....

Wow weird bug indeed :D
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:14

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:

It happened in race 2 before the server reboot right ?
It was much better on reboot but the grid had changed ...
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:16

Thats right, and I noticed another thing. The lights don't turn green at the sme time for everybody, because in 1st race I realized that I started a little bit before eveybody with the lights green, and in the 2nd one Stephane started before eveybody else, but that may be cause due to lag scratch
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:20

Could this be just track related for the bad fps as well as the mod
because it ran great when we raced at Nuerburgring ....
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:21

Maybe, I noticed when making a video tonight (ops, shouldn't have said that) that when capturing there it was a little heavy
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:24

oohhh will look forward to that especially the bit where i teleported into Jans car nr the start...
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeWed 3 Jun 2009 - 23:27

Hmm, it's not about the race yet (I'm not that fast collecting good images) but it's nice also

Btw Gui can you adjust the mod in someway that we all don't lockup in every single turn we need to brake to? :D
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 9:01

First start I did not see the green light but I've heard the siren
Second start it was the opposite

First race no problem at all from FPS or ghost cars
Second race many cars were ghost cars

I've also noticed that when I was having contacts with others cars nothing really happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 9:04

Pas vraiment de problème notable en ca qui me concerne hormis lors de la première course ou une voiture était très bizarrement affichée avec de plus un phénomène de clipping permanent drunken
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 10:05

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
First start I did not see the green light but I've heard the siren
Second start it was the opposite

First race no problem at all from FPS or ghost cars
Second race many cars were ghost cars

I've also noticed that when I was having contacts with others cars nothing really happened

Qu'est ce que tu appelles des voitures fantomes ludo ? Ça se manifestait comment ?
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 10:50

He bien ce sont des voitures qui apparaissent brusquement devant toi là où il n'y avait rien, des voitures que tu traverses sans choc ou bien des voitures qui disparaissent d'un coup sans prevenir
Back to top Go down
Bruno Goujon
Club Driver

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 11:09

C'est marrant moi aussi j'ai vu une voiture fantome, une voiture qui loupe sont freinage (2eme chicanes) par tout droit dans le bac à sable et aussi sec se retrouve sur la route dans le bon sens et chicane passé, c'était au essai.
Mais bon y a pas de soucis, c'était un fantome lol! :D
Back to top Go down
David Conan
Club Driver
David Conan

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 11:30

Dans la 1ère course, ça ramait tellement que j'ai eu un long freeze vers le tour 5 ou 6. Je suis reparti dernier et l'affichage du jeu était bizarre avec des couleurs violet ou noir à la place de certaine texture... En revanche, pour la 2ème course, je n'est pas eu de problème. J'ai réduit les détails et le filtre anti-clipping, J'ai régler sur une vingtaine de voiture visible au lieu de 35. Le jeu ne ramait plus.

Ce mod manque cruellement d'optimisation et est excessivement gourmand. J'ai une config pas trop ancienne (Athlon64 X2 6000+ et GeForce8600GT) mais pour ceux qui ont un pc limite pour faire tourner rFactor doivent vraiment avoir du mal avec.
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 12:11

David Conan wrote:
Dans la 1ère course, ça ramait tellement que j'ai eu un long freeze vers le tour 5 ou 6. Je suis reparti dernier et l'affichage du jeu était bizarre avec des couleurs violet ou noir à la place de certaine texture... En revanche, pour la 2ème course, je n'est pas eu de problème. J'ai réduit les détails et le filtre anti-clipping, J'ai régler sur une vingtaine de voiture visible au lieu de 35. Le jeu ne ramait plus.

Ce mod manque cruellement d'optimisation et est excessivement gourmand. J'ai une config pas trop ancienne (Athlon64 X2 6000+ et GeForce8600GT) mais pour ceux qui ont un pc limite pour faire tourner rFactor doivent vraiment avoir du mal avec.

Pourtant non David. Je n'ai pas un PC de course loin de là et je n'ai pas rencontré de lag ni de freeze
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 12:31

David Conan wrote:

tu utilise quoi comme carte graphique scratch je connais se symptôme :papy:
Back to top Go down
David Conan
Club Driver
David Conan

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 13:08

C'est écrit dans le message plus haut, j'ai une GeForce 8600GT. Ce bug n'arrive que lorsque le jeu rame.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 13:15

David Conan wrote:
C'est écrit dans le message plus haut, j'ai une GeForce 8600GT. Ce bug n'arrive que lorsque le jeu rame.

c'est sa ton problème scratch
Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Grab_010
Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Grab_011
Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Grab_012
Back to top Go down
David Conan
Club Driver
David Conan

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 19:45

Oui, c'était un peu ça, mais j'avais quand même le cockpit en entier. J'avais déjà eu ce problème au début que je jouais à rFactor, mais en réinstallant proprement Windo$, j'ai résolu le problème. Hier, ce bug est venu parce que le jeu ramait énormément. En réduisant suffisamment les détails comme à la deuxième course, je ne devrais plus avoir ce problème.
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2009 - 20:14

David Conan wrote:
Oui, c'était un peu ça, mais j'avais quand même le cockpit en entier. J'avais déjà eu ce problème au début que je jouais à rFactor, mais en réinstallant proprement Windo$, j'ai résolu le problème. Hier, ce bug est venu parce que le jeu ramait énormément. En réduisant suffisamment les détails comme à la deuxième course, je ne devrais plus avoir ce problème.
j'ai eu le même problème Twisted Evil c'est ta carte graphique qui merde Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod   Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vos problèmes avec le mod TCL || Your issues with TCL mod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next