Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Empty
PostSubject: The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3   The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2015 - 15:13

Hello guys! :hello:
I would be very grateful for help with the issue of incorrect display of texture mirrors rear view after import in 3DSimED3.
The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Dwm_2010The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Dwm_2011
In this case, the mirrors marcos lm 600 The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Grab_010 :top: from GTR2. The same situation is with the import of the material from GT Legends for example. After exporting to rFactor and rF2 the position of the texture remains incorrect.
Please tell me what could be the problem.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3   The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2015 - 18:28

Would love to see this in rfactor Wink Hope you sort it out ... Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3   The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2015 - 18:48

I do not think that 3dsimed will be changing the texture mapping of the mirrors. Maybe GTR2 and GTLegends use mappings on the mirrors differently to rFactor. You need to re-map the mirrors in zmodeler or 3dsmax.
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3   The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Oct 2015 - 18:55

There is a tip here about fixing reversed mirrors when converting from GRT2 to rF.
http://virtualracingsports.proboards.com/thread/36/tips-tricks-conversions-gtr2-rf1
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3   The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Oct 2015 - 22:24

I am pleased to inform you that this problem is completely solved. Thank you very much David :chinois:  , you pointed me in absolutely the right way. From your link I found a lot of useful information that helped to understand the issue.
In proof of this I cite the fixed rear view mirrors Jaguar XJS and Mitsubishi Starion. Wink
The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Grab_011The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Grab_012
To say I was very disappointed that could not previously be corrected this defect. Crying or Very sad
Of course, I will give these corrections for the participants of the championship ATCC to install, if they wish. This will not cause mismatches on the server.
By the way Carl, I also really want this Marcos 600 LM(this screenshot from rFactor Wink ) and many other wonderful cars continued their virtual life on the basis of new simulations. Now I have enough knowledge and skills to do this, but do not forget about their creators, who may not share our enthusiasm.
Therefore, continue to inform HSO about the projects on which I'm working or plan to work. But the general public, they may become available only after permission of the HSO or the content creators.
And of course hope that soon the day when I will be able to start creating your own 3D content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3   The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The problem with the texture of the mirrors in 3DSimED3
Page 1 of 1