Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]

Go down 
+26
Petr Hlavac
Cyril Derkir
Pascal Le pihive
Steve Parker
James Knowles
Lee Simpson
Ben Paulet
Arturo Pereira
Mick Chapman
Greg Hunt
Gérard Ryon
Claudio Navonne
Samuli Leinonen
Mike Becnel
Vincent Beretta
Raul Jereb
Guillaume Siebert
finally gone :)
Yves Plaçais
Jacob Fredriksson
Alberto Ibañez
Karel Marciniszyn
Mario Gassner
Austin Johnson
Richard Coxon
Martin Audran
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Empty
PostSubject: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 1:10

CART 1998 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

=> DOWNLOAD TRACK <=
=> HOTLAPS <=

Event Schedule (all times given are CET):

Sunday February 1st

20:00 - Free Practice
20:45 – Qualifying Shoot-out (private session, 5 minutes, 1 flying laps)
20:50 – Drivers' briefing and warm-up
21:00 – Race start (90 laps or 2 hours)

Server IP : 91.121.135.76:34200
Server Password : hso98
A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).

Behaviour on track

- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.

- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.

- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.

- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.

- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.

Application and Interpretation of the Regulations

The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.

Entry List:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Greg Goissen #1 Reynard-Honda-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Alberto Ibanez #2 Penske-Mercedes-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Martin Audran #5 Reynard-Honda-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mike Becnel #6 Swift-Ford-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Jacob Fredriksson #7 Reynard-Ford-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] JP Campmajo #8 Reynard-Ford-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mick Chapman #9 Reynard-Mercedes-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Gérard Ryon #10 Swift-Ford-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pascal le Pihive #11 Swift-Ford-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rocky Calabrese #12 Reynard-Honda-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Vincent Beretta #15 Reynard-Mercedes-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Karel Marciniszyn #16 Reynard-Mercedes-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Steve Parker #17 Reynard-Mercedes-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Raul Jereb #20 Reynard-Ford-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Samuli Leinonen #21 Reynard-Honda-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yves Plaçais #24 Reynard-Toyota-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Richard Coxon #27 Reynard-Honda-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] James Knowles #43 Swift-Ford-Firestone
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Claudio Navonne #77 Lola-Ford-Goodyear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Martin Rossi #99 Reynard-Mercedes-Firestone

Last edited by Martin Audran on Fri 6 Feb 2015 - 7:41; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 1:15

Martin, you are very dedicated. Merci :clap:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 1:26

Oh god yes!

JP Round 2? Wink
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 2:09

Can you give my car to the next person on the waiting list please. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 2:11

For this race only I hope Austin? Smile
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 3:03

No for the remainder of the season. I have a lot to do this year with my own racing and unfortunately trying to run a full season in CART is going to be out of the picture for me.

I know this is the second race but i can already see the way my season is headed, so i better opt out now before i end up shooting my TV with my M1911...  :cowboy2:  lol!

Thanks guys hope you have fun.  :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 3:06

Arf ok :smil20:

Don't hesitate to check if there are available cars when you have a free sunday Smile

@Rocky: I guess you have a car for the year now Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 4:17

Too bad Austin. Would love to race with you again.

Thanks Martin.
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 7:25

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 8:55

I should be on start on sunday, thank you
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 9:43

Yes of course :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 10:39

I will be there!
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 10:39

Présent !

Mais Martin, par pitié lol! , dis-moi qu'il y a bien la procédure des tours de reconnaissance avant le départ sur les routiers, sinon affraid , je vais craquer geek  plus vite que mon moteur (pourtant, c'est pas facile !)
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 10:50

Présent.

Non y'a pas les tours de reconnaissance dans ce championnat, on prend des départs lancés comme hier.

Richard Coxon wrote:
JP Round 2? Wink
Hopefully ! It should be close to a 2 hours race, we'll probably manage to find each other at some point :jp:

Last edited by JP Campmajo on Mon 26 Jan 2015 - 11:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 10:51

Yves Plaçais wrote:
Présent !

Mais Martin, par pitié lol! , dis-moi qu'il y a bien la procédure des tours de reconnaissance avant le départ sur les routiers, sinon affraid , je vais craquer geek  plus vite que mon moteur (pourtant, c'est pas facile !)

Tu te fais une montagne de pas grand chose Yves, il suffit de baisser les rpm max pour la course pour ne jamais taper dans le moteur. En plus je ne suis absolument pas sur que le pourcentage affiché pour ton plugin soit fiable.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 13:21

Hello Vancouver.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 13:43

Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 13:52

Quote :
I have a lot to do this year with my own racing and unfortunately trying to run a full season in CART is going to be out of the picture for me.

Too bad Austin, hope you will however still race the TA 71 season?
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 16:03

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Yves Plaçais wrote:
Présent !

Tu te fais une montagne de pas grand chose Yves, il suffit de baisser les rpm max pour la course pour ne jamais taper dans le moteur. En plus je ne suis absolument pas sur que le pourcentage affiché pour ton plugin soit fiable.

Ouais, t'as sans doute, Gui.
De toute façon, je vais le virer, ça finit par me gaver d'avoir l'oeil là-dessus !
On verra bien !
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 16:34

Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 17:12

present :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Claudio Navonne
Club Driver
Claudio Navonne

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2015-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 17:41

If there is a place I like to participate.
How do I know if I am enabled?
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 18:40

:hello: Présent
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 18:44

study study :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2015 - 18:46

Claudio Navonne wrote:
If there is a place I like to participate.
How do I know if I am enabled?

The #77 will be free for this race, you can take it if you want Wink

The first one to claim it will get it Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]   Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 2 - Vancouver Indy Grand Prix [Feb 1st]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next