Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]

Go down 
+24
Curtis Kenyon
Gérard Ryon
Ben Paulet
Jorge Martinho
Greg Hunt
Abat Hernaez
Samuli Leinonen
Ruben Freitas
Eric Campillo
Martin Audran
Cyril Derkir
Teemu Toikka
James Knowles
Ben Warren
Patrick Marucco
Mike Becnel
finally gone :)
Jonathan Smith
Florkin Marc
Richard Coxon
Alessio Campigotto
David Jundt
Yves Plaçais
Guillaume Siebert
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep 2013 - 20:06

Greg - out of curiosity, how fast could you qualify in the crappiest car in the 91F1 series here at Monza? Not sure which is the crappiest - you make that call.
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep 2013 - 20:33

Easy.
Minardi 7th in the constructors championship in 91.
Ferrari engine.
Back to top Go down
Ben Warren
Club Driver
Ben Warren

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:00

JP Campmajo wrote:
Easy.
Ferrari engine.
He means how fast could Greg go in the slowest car the mod currently has to offer at Monza. I think. scratch 
Back to top Go down
https://www.twitter.com/WarroF1
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep 2013 - 22:28

Mike Becnel wrote:
Greg - out of curiosity, how fast could you qualify in the crappiest car in the 91F1 series here at Monza? Not sure which is the crappiest - you make that call.
sincerely I have no idea , maybe between 1.25.0 and 1.25.4 but i don t know :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep 2013 - 23:07

Greg Goissen wrote:
Mike Becnel wrote:
sincerely I have no idea , maybe between 1.25.0 and 1.25.4 but i don t know :smil20:
You should have tried the Modena :D- even in the Coloni i've been 2 Seconds faster per Lap :D (so i think Modena is the crappiest car)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Sep 2013 - 23:51

Ben Warren wrote:
JP Campmajo wrote:
Easy.
Ferrari engine.
He means how fast could Greg go in the slowest car the mod currently has to offer at Monza. I think. scratch 
What Ben said.

Would you try the Modena and see what the best you can do is please?

There is a reason for me asking, I think we are losing participation because people think the cars at the bottom are worse than they really are. I just took your current car with a setup I happen to have and beat my time (and was VERY shocked).
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 8:31

Well I for one quit because I think the mod sucks. What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 12:14

Mike Becnel wrote:

There is a reason for me asking, I think we are losing participation because people think the cars at the bottom are worse than they really are. I just took your current car with a setup I happen to have and beat my time (and was VERY shocked).
Losing participation towards the season end is something that happens in every league.

Lotus was quite horrid in Monza, no straight line speed to compete with. I believe next track suites Lotus better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Samuli Leinonen
Club Driver
Samuli Leinonen

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 12:32

Greg Goissen wrote:
Mike Becnel wrote:
With brutal cutting I think my limit with the lotus could have been 1.26-1.26.5 so yeah I think some alien could have done closer to 1.25 with it.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 13:13

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Well I for one quit because I think the mod sucks. What a Face 
I would like to upgrade the water based glue they put the wings on with to at least super glue!
Back to top Go down
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 14:50

I would like to hear what Greg could do in the Williams...

Looks as if 6 seconds coverd the grid in 1991-not bad really...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Italian_Grand_Prix

Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 18:14

James Knowles wrote:
I would like to hear what Greg could do in the Williams...

Looks as if 6 seconds coverd the grid in 1991-not bad really...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Italian_Grand_Prix

This makes me sad as I missed Martini's time by two seconds and Greg is nearly spot on with Morbidelli? I need to do a lot better on a hotlap too, and although I didn't feel as confident as in qualifying with the car, it got better in the 2nd half. But the race was basically over by thenxD

(Well imo Greg is heaven-sent and should be driving as legendary Minardi-Martini to reflect the team situation! :hihi: )

I am more like "Davide Mortadello" Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 19:19

Quote :
Losing participation towards the season end is something that happens in every league.
The mod is also very demanding (Especially when doing the real almost 2 hours races) and time consuming (training, etc) but its run on this league where there are so many great events and series that it's hard to pass on one. For any non-alien this is a championship that requires full (and quite big) commitment, so it's normal that people get discouraged and prefer to join the other great championships.

Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013 - 19:40

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
The mod is also very demanding (Especially when doing the real almost 2 hours races) and time consuming (training, etc) but its run on this league where there are so many great events and series that it's hard to pass on one. For any non-alien this is a championship that requires full (and quite big) commitment, so it's normal that people get discouraged and prefer to join the other great championships.

+1, I made a hole in my wall while making my set up the other day :aie: 
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Sep 2013 - 0:17

Alessio Campigotto wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

+1, I made a hole in my wall while making my set up the other day :aie: 
I apologize for leaving any walls on the track for you to hit. I will be more thorough next race. Just wait one practice day and it will be a golf course with no trees. :urgence: 
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Sep 2013 - 0:36

Oh Gregggggg....did you see this??

http://en.espnf1.com/ferrari/motorsport/story/124483.html

Kimi to Ferrari.

:clap: :champ: :first: :second: 
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Sep 2013 - 11:27

i knew bounce 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]   Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 12 - Gran Premio d’Italia [Sept 8th]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6