Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles

Go down 
+66
David Oliveira
Bartosz Antoszczyszyn
Greg Hunt
Sylvain Mirlaud
Kris Migut
Oscar Maia
Matias Estrela
Andy Paynter
JB Massida
Mickael Forestier
Omer Bas
Diego Dário
Jean-louis Petillot
Pierre Pfleger
Anton Tsepulin
Abat Hernaez
Yves Plaçais
Michael Deflandre
Allar Foht
Osman Dogan
Nicolas Yung
Laurent Duconge
Franck Behra
Richard Cohen
Remy Lampure
Josh Harber
Emmanuel Vega
Patrice Gibelin
Bruno Goujon
Jochen Aigner
Honza Mild
Chris Lai
Gianluca Desposito
Ludovic Tiengou
Berkem Ceylan
Karel Marciniszyn
Timo Vermeersch
Mario Gassner
Bernard Jeanmart
Paul Nadeau
Frank Labédan
Franck Mercurio
Christophe Buisson
Jean-François Bovy
Antoine de Mautor
Philippe Martinelli
Adam Svoboda
Steve Parker
Eric Plana
Gérard Ryon
Tiago Malafaya
Carlo Pozzi
Thomas Cazorla
Patrick Marucco
Carl Larrad
Franck Tripey
Vincent Beretta
Julien Lafon
Lionel Demoment
Luis Garcia
Jukka Närhi
finally gone :)
Ben Paulet
Frank Verplanken
Yannick Lampure
Guillaume Siebert
70 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 19:40

You won't regret it anymore when you'll be the GTU champion :D

Now Paul would need to move to GTU for the duel to continue :raclure:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 19:55

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
You won't regret it anymore when you'll be the GTU champion :D

Now Paul would need to move to GTU for the duel to continue :raclure:

I Have a feeling that Frank and Franck and Yannick and Thomas and everyone might not agree
with you there im just making up the numbers :hihi:

I Would love to continue the fight with Paul but i have a feeling he will be very
reluctant to give up his beloved homeland Corvette Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

Number of posts : 306
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 21:33

@gui: how reliable is the 911S engine and how good can it handle high RPM? Is there the same problem as with the RSR? i just don`t understand these engine files...
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 21:37

Frank Labédan wrote:
il s'agira plus de ferrailler au fond IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 59904
combien le KG ?? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 22:13

the difference between GTO's and GTU's are of app. 5-6 sec.

I made 1:58:7 with the corvette and 2:03:00 with the Capri
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 22:15

Tiago Malafaya wrote:

With the time you made with the Capri, you can make 1.53 with the Pantara. :D
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 22:17

Mario Gassner wrote:
@gui: how reliable is the 911S engine and how good can it handle high RPM? Is there the same problem as with the RSR? i just don`t understand these engine files...

Well it's hard to say.
If you open the engine file, which is the Porsche911lm_engine.ini, here are the most important lines :

RevLimitRange=(8400,252,3) which means the engine max rpm setting is 8400 + 252x3 = 9156rpm

LifetimeEngineRPM=(8160,84.8767691780865) which means that above 8160rpm, the engine's lifetime is being damaged each time you go 84,87.. rpm over it.

LifetimeAvg=64000 which is the engine lifetime in seconds
LifetimeVar=67200 which is a random factor of reliability. The engine lifetime can be between 64000 + 67200 and 64000 - 67200 seconds (yes that means your engine can be dead even before it has started, well done to the modders Laughing :doh: ). That factor changes each time you go on track.

So honnestly I can't tell you how reliable this engine is without doing a big amount of testing. It has an huge random factor. I think it can be dead after 2 laps or be completly unbreakable, but it can also be normal when the random factor is not too big, but its random, you never know ...

It is not the case with the 911RSR engine. About the RSR, I was looking at the wrong file, Tiago was right, the engine is being damaged when you go above 7500rpm. Compared to the others cars of the GTO class, the RSR's engine lifetime is much smaller, I dont understand why did they set it like this ... But its random factor is very small.
Like I said before, lots of drivers blew their engine last year in 2 hours races, but those who took it easy managed to see the chequered flag.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010 - 22:33

Thomas Cazorla wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:

With the time you made with the Capri, you can make 1.53 with the Pantara. :D

I really don't believe the corvette is 5 sec. slower than the pantera :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 5:59

@gui: thank you for these explanations! perfect as always! i have to test the 911 S on wednesday. after that, i may be change to GTU. but this high random factor is horrible. you`ll never know. the modder of the Historic GT must have been a ferrari addict Wink :doh: :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 10:44

Carl Larrad wrote:

I Have a feeling that Frank and Franck and Yannick and Thomas and everyone might not agree
with you there im just making up the numbers :hihi:

Bienvenue en GTU Carl ! Cool
C’est sur que la place est recherchée ! :D
Et que ça va bagarrer. :raclure:
:conduit: :top:

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 12:31

Heu Guillaume, j'ai édité plus haut pour la voiture en GTU. Comme le directeur sportif m'a dit que je n'étais pas capable de conduire une Porsche RSR en GTO, j'ai pris la Porsche 42 en GTU, un peu lente la bête mais enfin, avec le vent dans le dos parfois ça peut le faire. Suspect :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 14:27

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Philippe Martinelli wrote:

En revanche je m'apperçois que je n'ai pas toutes les skins sur mon programme, il manque plusieurs Capri et Porsches...
J'avais bien installé le skin-pack mais toutes les skins ne se sont pas installées... je vais encore devoir faire appel à vos aides je crois bien...

Je comprend pas comment il peut te manquer des skins, soit tu les as tous, soit t'en as aucun si tu n'as pas installé le skinpack scratch
Tu es sur que tu regardes au bon endroit pour les skins ? Pour les Capri par exemple, choisis la #52, et cliques sur l'onglet Skin ou Textures ou Peintures ou que sais je, ça dépend de la traduction. Et normalement tous les skins doivent apparaitre.

Et pourtant c'est bien ce qui s'est passé, en installant le skinpack, les voitures avec les dossiers "skin" ne s'étaient pas installés... j'avais un le dossier "Vehicule" qui provenait du skinpack, dans le dossier "Vehicule" de mon installation de rfactor... (je sais pas si vous suivez...? geek un vrai bordel drunken ).

Enfin j'ai fait des traveaux manuels et tout est bon maintenant j'ai les voitures et les skins qui vont avec, ouf...

Si je comprends bien je garde ma Pantera pour le championnat, Gui Question Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 15:14

Ok Phil lol!

Oui si tu veux garder ta Pantera, c'est bon Wink
Back to top Go down
Adam Svoboda
Club Driver
Adam Svoboda

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 19:33

Hello,

as I can see those two categories are still somewhat unbalanced as for number of participants (20 to 12 aproximately).
So I'll take the weaker Porsche 911S - #35 please.

I hope few more guys will come to join us in probably close and breathtaking contests in GTU class... Very Happy

Adam
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 19:45

Cool, another Porsche Smile
Back to top Go down
Mario Gassner
Experienced Driver
Mario Gassner

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 20:10

and another one. will also move from the RSR to the Porsche 911 S #36 and strenghen the GTU Class

Last edited by Mario Gassner on Tue 11 May 2010 - 20:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 20:12

cheers Thanks to all those who made the move from a category to another :top: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 20:24

Yup, now the field looks very cool Cool :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:07

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Yup, now the field looks very cool Cool :chinois:

18-14 nearly an even split ... :slurp:

Frank Verplanken wrote:
cheers Thanks to all those who made the move from a category to another :top: !
Why are you thinking of moving lol!

All we need now is Ludo to predict who is going to win this one :hum:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010 - 21:22

Haha no I wouldn't exchange my lovely Capri even for a Pantera ! And I love Panteras :biggrin: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 0:08

I like to hear that Frank cheers
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 7:19

Nice signature Carl. But I don't have much time since I'm overcrowed with work until...well..until July at best.

One thing for sure. I'm damned slow. I'm driving the RSR even slower than the GTU guys...something's wrong there. 2.05.1 is my bes and I really don't how improving it pale

Well educated guess in GTO it will be a fight between Corvette. I've seen no twisty tracks so the US power will prevailed so we'll perhaps see a revival of the CFC between Carlo and Guillaume with Vincent and Tiago as referees Smile. And all who chooses the RSR have gone wrong as its modelisation in the game is hillarious (how could the most reliable car this era could be so fragile in the game...can someone tell me?). It's also underpowered for the fast tracks we wil race on. So that's definitively the very bad choice to do. The Corvette should be the ultimate weapon on such tracks, then the BMW then the Pantera.
For the GTU it probably be a duel between Joe Dalton and Frank. I don't really know the cars so I'm not establishing a hierachy there.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010 - 23:02

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:
Nice signature Carl. But I don't have much time since I'm overcrowed with work until...well..until July at best.

One thing for sure. I'm damned slow. I'm driving the RSR even slower than the GTU guys...something's wrong there. 2.05.1 is my bes and I really don't how improving it pale

Well educated guess in GTO it will be a fight between Corvette. I've seen no twisty tracks so the US power will prevailed so we'll perhaps see a revival of the CFC between Carlo and Guillaume with Vincent and Tiago as referees Smile. And all who chooses the RSR have gone wrong as its modelisation in the game is hillarious (how could the most reliable car this era could be so fragile in the game...can someone tell me?). It's also underpowered for the fast tracks we wil race on. So that's definitively the very bad choice to do. The Corvette should be the ultimate weapon on such tracks, then the BMW then the Pantera.
For the GTU it probably be a duel between Joe Dalton and Frank. I don't really know the cars so I'm not establishing a hierachy there.
Ludo why dont you drop the RSR and get the 911S
come and join us in the GTU its nearly as quick as the RSR .... Wink
Silly question but who is Joe Dalton scratch
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 8:23

The RSR #9 is a personnal skin Carl. I've done it last year for the ECGT. Can't let it down anyway as it's my mascot

Joe Dalton is Franck Labedan Wink
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010 - 16:55

ma caisse est libre bon champ :hello: :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles   IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMSA 1976 - Available cars / Voitures disponibles
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next