Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Realfeel tips

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Realfeel tips Empty
PostSubject: Realfeel tips   Realfeel tips Icon_minitimeMon 22 Mar 2010 - 22:51

Ok guys, i have installed realfeel and am scratching my head a bit, i cant find a manual anywhere so i was wondering if any of you can give me any help. I have taken a car out and heard "realfeel enabled" when i left the pit lane, what now? Sorry for my lameness but i am middle aged and shite with computers, what can i say. Very Happy , thanks for any help guys. :top:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Labédan
Pro Driver
Pierre Labédan

Number of posts : 651
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Realfeel tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realfeel tips   Realfeel tips Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 11:07

i have tried realfeel with f1 79 but there is no improvement with this mode,i found it worse and gave it up :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Realfeel tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realfeel tips   Realfeel tips Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 16:35

Same for me, I tried and gave up. I'm very happy with the standard FFB with this mod.

But if you want to understand how the plugin works, the Historic GT manual has a good section about it, you can grab it here : http://www.mediafire.com/?1eetbntbx2n
Back to top Go down
Chris Souter
Club Driver
Chris Souter

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Realfeel tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realfeel tips   Realfeel tips Icon_minitimeTue 23 Mar 2010 - 23:29

Thanks guys, i think i will give it a day or two just to see what is what, no harm in trying eh. I am still having bother getting things to work though, i cant for the life of me work out how to get the "console" up, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Michael Ryon
Club Driver
Michael Ryon

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-06-01

Realfeel tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realfeel tips   Realfeel tips Icon_minitimeWed 10 Oct 2012 - 16:05

je viens de tous régler, comme indiquer dans le pdf de "historic GT" , je trouve le realfeel très realfeel avec ce mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Realfeel tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realfeel tips   Realfeel tips Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realfeel tips
Page 1 of 1