Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Erich Swafford
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-02-13

Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?) Empty
PostSubject: Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?)   Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?) Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2019 - 0:46

While we wait on the conversion (haha - PLEASE!) of the amazing Can Am 1971 mod to AMS, can someone tell me if I need to use realfeel for that mod? And are there any suggested settings in realfeel.ini? Anything special about the install/setup?

I was going to post this in the archives, but I doubt people are checking on a thread for a mod that was used for a league last year!

Great site, great mods, great people here. Looking forward to participating in a league soon...
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?)   Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?) Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2019 - 8:00

RealFeel isn't required for the mod, but IMO it's a nice addition. But I can't give you any recommended settings as I'm not an expert myself.

About setting up the cars (you meant the cars, right? Not the mod itself?), remember those are heavy cars with a sh*tton of power and even more torque. I personally set my cars up kind of understeery, as you can try to get the car to steer by using the throttle. However, as I set my McLaren M8F up for the Riverside race (which I managed to win), I set the car up for a grippy front and a loose rear, as I wanted to be able to go through the corners as well as possible and therefore I liked power-oversteer more. (I can share my Riverside setups if you want to have an example)
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net

Question about the HSO Can AM 1971 mod (RealFeel?)
Page 1 of 1