Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 4 - Keimola

Go down 
+24
Ben Paulet
Gianluca Desposito
Franck Tripey
Jon Clinton
Thomas Gatschnegg
Iker Estefania
Berkem Ceylan
Luis Garcia
Luigi Bonati
Carl Larrad
Philippe Martinelli
Claus Egelund
Martin Audran
Paul Nadeau
Vincent Rieux
Thomas Cazorla
Laurent Duconge
Carlo Pozzi
Sasha Sosnowski
Roger Pitarque
Yannick Lampure
Patrick Marucco
Ludovic Tiengou
Guillaume Siebert
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 19:34

It's time to download the track Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 19:37

Thomas Cazorla wrote:
It's time to download the track Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! lol! :top:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 19:49

Race server launched, pass "hso70" :cowboy:
Back to top Go down
Thomas Cazorla
Pro Driver
Thomas Cazorla

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 21:40

Ils font mal les poteaux en bois sur le bord de la piste :aie:
Back to top Go down
Franck Tripey
Experienced Driver
Franck Tripey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:08

Abandon dans le 25éme tour, j'avais des crampes dans le mollet Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 321163 ,..... va faloir arrêter la bouteille le weekend Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 223137 !!! @+
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:17

j'ai du avoir un peu le même probleme que Thomas, vers la mi-course alors que je roulai en compagnie de Bernard, je me suis mangé un poteau dans la grande ligne droite en voulant serré un peu trop sur la gauche de la piste pour laisser passer Frank qui était dans mon aspi et allait me prenait 1 tour :doh:
Visiblement Frank n'a heureusement rien eu mais ça a du lui faire tout drole Shocked
Sinon jusque là tout etait ok, j'allais mon petit bout de chemin, mon Alfa etait tres bien equilibrée et je prenais un reel plaisir à tracer ma route Very Happy
Il est vraiment chouette ce mod :top:
à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Luigi Bonati
Club Driver
Luigi Bonati

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:29

My game crashed suddenly and I was off game!!! Mad
Different times I have had some little holes (freeze of my frames for less than a second) in these days, but this evening was too much: once in qulifyng and some in the race; once just during the start.
:doh:
I have a fresh dedicated installation only for HSO; may it be TvStyle?
I have absolutely to solve this frustrating problem.
Some suggestion besides making to bless me?
Back to top Go down
Laurent Duconge
Club Driver
Laurent Duconge

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:40

i have tv style and no probleme for me
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:44

I think I've had enough of this mod Rolling Eyes . After 10 laps for some reason my left tyres were insanely hot while the right ones had barely reached their working temperature... Too bad since I was having a classic fight with Iker Sad ... Apologies to Claus who retired because of him Crying or Very sad et à Vincent Rieux pour le suppo Neutral ...

NP Pat mais ça surprend oué pis j'ai eu mal pour toi ^^ .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:52

=> RESULTS <=
=> REPLAY <=
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 22:53

I arrived in Finland with one goal, keep my slim title hopes alive. That meant I really couldn't afford to drop more points to Gui.

Qualifying was very frustrating as I couldn't get a single clean lap until the very end, which I on my part botched as I was nowhere near my personal best. I was really going for pole and could have gotten it, but not when it counted. Traffic was a preview of what was to come on this tight track, very tricky.

The race started well, and I was focused on getting passed Gui in the early stage or else it would be much harder. I was pressuring him as much as I could and finally got by him and then had the task of just running my race knowing that the track was now to my advantage as he would have to work harder to pass me. The traffic made things hairy of course, but overall the nature of the circuit worked to my advantage in the big picture as it was very easy for me to get into the rythym I needed and I was able to comfortably run what turned into a perfect race. I'm so pleased to get this win as at least the title race is still alive and I fulfilled my task well. Was a very nice race and one of my best wins. See you all in Silverstone.

:first:

Well done to the rest of the finishers as well, and Gui who I always have great fun with.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Rieux
Experienced Driver
Vincent Rieux

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010 - 23:03

Pas de souçis frank ! ça n'a juste rien changé pour moi sinon que j'aurai juste pu terminer un peu moins loin mais bon dernier tout de même... J'ai pas eu le temps de rouler avant hier soir et ça n'est clairement pas suffisant vu mon faible niveau de pilotage... Je me suis presque ennuyé sur celle-ci mais c'est de ma faute : faut que je travaille ! geek :slurp:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 0:30

Normally i would be happy with an 8th place finish
but to say im dissapointed is a big understatement ...... Mad

Ive never been more confident in a car than i have with the Alfa
at Keimola i know i was capable of 5th place .....

I Qualified in 5th place and was doing consistant laps in the race
i knew that i would probably get swallowed up at the start with all the S5000
cars around me so i kept well to the left so there was plenty of room to overtake .... scratch

I Have watched the video and see that Ludo hit me i know this was a pure accident
as someone hit him but i ended up going off the track around the barrier for what seemed like
an eternity i was not even sure if i could get back on the track from there ..... affraid

I Came back to the track in 20th place i then had the long task of fighting my way back up the field
i had some great battles with Yannick ,claus ,once again i ended up trading tarmac with my friend Paul .... :yaa:

The Alfa is awesome at this track although i was struggling with tyres towards the end as was Paul
and eventually managed to break away for 8th place .....I Was catching Iker
i also had way to much fuel in the tank, i think had it gone for another 5 laps or so
i would have been on Ikers tail maybe ......

I Had a couple of small spins nothing major but i did manage to get punted by the boss
sorry about that Gui i really was trying to get out of the way for you im just glad that you where
able to continue Wink

I Think had the Alfa been in the right hands i think it may have been possible
for a p3000 to be on the podium but not sure about an overall win ......

My aim for this race was to catch Frank in the Championship for the P3000 win
Luckily for me it was Franks Turn to retire from the race ...Well done to Iker
so Frank are you still up for that 3 way thingy ....

Well Done Sasha :first: Gui :second: Carlo :third: IKER :first: :drink: :flag:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 0:44

Carl Larrad wrote:
so Frank are you still up for that 3 way thingy ....

Hehe yeah mate I'll come and defend my piece of meat in the last two races :jp: :jp: :jp:
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 12:43

The MINUS/PLUS one

The PLUS:
-Vincent Rieux and Bernard Jeanmart: even if they finished far far away they were the highest climber.
-Sasha Sosnowsky: Consistent race, fastest lap and victory. Not so simple on a 917 not in his natural environment at Keimola
-Laurent Duconge and Roger Pitarque: quite consistent races from both bringing home the 917 in the points
-Iker Estefania: first victory in 3L it has to be commended

The MINUS
-Luigi Bonati: he nearly eliminated four cars on first corner wasn't for luck.
-Adam Svoboda: biggest fall of the race
-Bernard Jeanmart: What an inconsistent race..well he earned two awards this time and join Guillaume in having both at the time a PLUS and MINUS :D

La rubrique PLUS/MOINS

Les PLUS:
-Vincent Rieux et Bernard Jeanmart: Meme s'ils ont fini loin de tout le monde ce furent ceux qui gagnerent le plus de places en course
-Sasha Sosnowsky: course tres réguliere, meilleur tour en course et victoire. Sacré exploit sur une piste qui n'avantageait pas la 917
-Laurent Duconge et Roger Pitarque: Eux aussi furent tres regulier durant la course. Avec la 917 pas simple et ils marquent ainsi tout les deux des points
-Iker Estefania: Premiere victoire en 3L ca se fete

Les MOINS:
-Luigi Bonati: Il a presque eliminé quatre voitures au premier virage. Coup de chance pas d'abandons
-Adam Svoboda: La plus grosse perte de place de la course
-Bernard Jeanmart: une course tres tres irréguliere. Du coup il rejoint Guillaume au palmarés en recevant un Plus et un Moins dans la meme course :D
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 14:50

I've got a two time race yesterday.

At first got a very difficult start. I was trying to overtake Carl when, suddenly a Porsche bumped me lateraly pushing me on the poor Carl which loose then all his chances of a good results. I'm very sad about that Carl but they were nothing I could do about that. The time I retake control of my Ferrari I was pushing you out of the track.
Then I saw that same Porsche hitting Roger's one and going spinning. Thought that spin will take me and Roger down for the count. trying to avoid him I hit Roger and damaged a bit the front of my car. I finally overtake Roger in T1 as he seemed to be bother both by the spinning Porsche and my light hit.
And so begin the first time of the race: battles time.
I'll try to keep Laurent's pace but, doing so, did a mistake on T2. Roger used my little cross country race to overtake me. Not for long as I overtake him a T1..to do once again the same mistake on T2. Roger overtake me again and Paul nearly do the same.
I've got to battle to create a gap from Paul. It was intense and quite difficult as he droves his Lola quite well. But I managed to gain tenth by tenth. Doing so I close the gap from Roger. Again start a good battle between him and I. I pushed a braking a bit too hard though on T2 and hit Roger. Having done the mistake, I'll let him regain his position before reaccelarating myself. We fight some laps before I finally overtake him on T1. Then I'll pushed a bit to made a gap.
At half the race the gap was done. Laurent was too far away for me to try to catch him back. Roger was at safe distance. So then start the second time of a race: the time of survival.
As soon as the pressure disappeared began a very hard time for me. My internal earing failed me again. I was loosing slowly my balance. The pictures on the screen was distorting a bit from time to time. The last ten laps were horrible and was waiting quite quickly to see the checkered as I was driving as if I were drunk.
Well I was aiming at one result at Keimola...loosing the less points I could to Carl, Franck, Iker, Paul and Roger to have a chance to be 4th overall at the end of the championship. So I've done it quite well as only Iker scored more than me...and he's the less dangerous :D . So I've nearly done THE perfect race in Finland.
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 14:54

Longue et assez difficile mais course pas ennuieuse du tout de bout en bout.

Départ compliqué comme toujours pour moi, je me retrouve 21 ème après les deux premiers tours après avoir fait une faute au V1 et m'être fait dépassé par plusieurs voitures dès le départ. Handicap supplémentaire dans ce mod où j'ai pas mal de difficultés à maîtriser la voiture, mais j'ai serré les dents et pris patience.

Dépasser les 5000, même moins rapident que moi sur le tour de piste, n'a pas été simple. Patrick et surtout Claus m'ont donné du fil à retordre. Je crois que j'ai fait vingt tours derrière Claus sans pouvoir le dépasser, alors qu'il me ralentissait dans la partie lente, il me semait sur les lignes droites et çà recommencait au tour suivant... Finalement ce qui devait arriver arriva... petite touchette de ma part sur sa Ferrari qui s'est mise en travers et je suis passé devant non sans l'avoir attendu pour lui rendre son bien mais il n'a pas du pouvoir repartir de suite... Sorry Claus Embarassed j'espère que tu ne m'en veux pas?

Ben n'était pas loin de Claus et moi et j'ai bagarré avec lui aussi à quelques moments, notamment quand je suis parti sur l'herbe après avoir freiner trop fort pour ne pas taper dans la Ferrari au V1 encore...
Vers la fin de course je devais rester vigilant car Ben n'était qu'a quelques secondes derrière, puis j'ai vu qu'il avait du abandonner.

Les derniers tours sont compliqués aussi avec ces voitures, quand elles s'allègent en essence et que les pneus sont chauds elles glissent terriblement. Mais je n'avais plus grand chose à espérer ni à craindre, les voitures de devant et derrière étaient trop loin désormais.

Je termine finalement, comme à Donnington, à la porte des points 11ème, mais comme à Hockeniem 3 ème des 3000, grace à l'abandon de Frank qui a eu des soucis électroniques. De la 21ème place où je me trouvais dans le 2ème tour c'est quand-même pas mal.

Bravo au vainqueur et au podium ainsi qu'à tout ceux qui ont pu finir :top: et à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Bernard Jeanmart
Experienced Driver
Bernard Jeanmart

Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 17:01

Ludovic Tiengou wrote:

-Bernard Jeanmart: une course tres tres irréguliere. Du coup il rejoint Guillaume au palmarés en recevant un Plus et un Moins dans la meme course :D [/i]
Bonne analyse comme toujours Ludo, il n'y a pas de secret, je n'ai pas pu rouler avant dimanche après-midi avec un setup bricolé avec un setup de Frank V mais pour un autre circuit. Et je n'étais pas capable de tenir la voiture avec celui qu'il m'a si gentiment passé aux essais. Comme la F1 1979 ces voitures demandent un minimum d'entrainement, je n'ai pas pu le faire, fin de semaine chargée répétitions, 2 concerts le samedi. Je me suis retrouvé assez vite dernier essayant de trouver un rythme valable avec une voiture qui tenait bien la route mais sûrement la plus lente du plateau, je n'ai jamais su monter jusque 260 dans la plus grande ligne droite. Quand j'ai pu trouver mes marques, j'ai profité de l'aspi des premiers qui me doublaient et j'ai pu dépasser quelques voitures et remonter sur Pat et on c'est bien amusé pendant quelques tours, tellement bien que la fois où il a joué la tondeuse à gazon, je me suis un peu garé pour l'attendre. Hélas après quelques tours encore alors qu'il m'avait pris 3, 4 secondes, je vois sa voiture arrêtée contre un poteau et elle fumait, j'ai compris que mon jouet était cassé et j'ai du me résigner à rouler seul. Les ennuis ont commencés quand j'ai vu que Vincent R était à 30 secondes devant, j'ai voulu remonter sur lui mais c'était pas dans mes cordes, je me suis sortit et obligé de faire un arrêt de 79 secondes pour réparé. Tout content que la voiture marchait de nouveau bien, je pousse en ayant oublié que j'étais en pneus froids et je me suis sortit dans les pneus en béton, sont vraiment durs ceux-là. Avant gauche très abimé, pneus éclaté, de nouveau arrêt au stand, 115 secondes. Je n'y croyais pas, le voiture marchait de nouveau bien, cette fois j'attends deux tours avant de pousser, et... je pousse à fond les manettes et crac.... ben oui drapeau à damier, 8 tours en moins ça faisait 43. Encore une fois, tant que la voiture est réparable et ne met pas en danger les autres voitures, le DNF volontaire c'est pas pour moi, c'est toujours une petite victoire pour un pilote comme moi de passer la ligne d'arrivée. :hello:
Back to top Go down
Iker Estefania
Rookie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 18:53

Well, for me a perfect race Very Happy , in the first part of the race i had an espectacular fight for the 1st place in P3000 with Frank . Frank take finaly the first place braking perfect in first corner, so i tryed to stay behind him and use his minor mistakes to push, lap by lap Twisted Evil. Finally he did a spinn in that corner giving me 15-16 seg.

In the second part of the race I had to administrate 20 seg with Carl, with one eye on the trafic an the other in the gap, he drives the Alfa very fast, but when he stayed in 12-15 seg behind i did my fastest laps, 4 or 5 laps with the same gap, enought to keep 10 seg for the final 5 laps, so i relax until the finish.

Thanks to Frank and Carl for the great battle, and congratulations to Sasha (Porsche rules Wink ) and all the podiums.

Sorry for my terrible english :hello:

PD, Ludo, i´m not the less dangerous, cause i pass Carl in the overall Laughing Wink
- Frank, yesterday i watch the replay two times, beautiful battle
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 20:18

Bernard Jeanmart wrote:

Quand j'ai pu trouver mes marques, j'ai profité de l'aspi des premiers qui me doublaient et j'ai pu dépasser quelques voitures et remonter sur Pat et on c'est bien amusé pendant quelques tours, tellement bien que la fois où il a joué la tondeuse à gazon, je me suis un peu garé pour l'attendre.

Geste tres sportif mais je n'ai malheureusement pas eu l'occasion de t'en rendre la pareil, un poteau m'ayant brutalement coupé la route :D
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 20:44

Iker Estefania wrote:

Hehe yes I watched it today, classic stuff :top: ! Looking forward to a revenge in Silverstone mate :D !
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 22:10

Iker Estefania wrote:

PD, Ludo, i´m not the less dangerous, cause i pass Carl in the overall Laughing Wink

Sure Iker but your 908/2 is not really a danger at Silverstone and Hockenheim. Carl's Alfa is :D
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010 - 23:11

Ludo no worries mate i know it was not your fault .... :hello:

It is history know i have to look forward to Silverstone
a track that ive never done very well on ......
So it will not be so easy for me .... :hum:

Iker and Frank are my Target know.... :raclure:

Im not so confident with Silverstone but im
really looking forward to giving it a try ... :jp: :jp: :jp:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 6:41

I need to wipe this race from my memories.
To be honest i like that track and had much hope for the race. But maybe I was too tired and had some concentration fall off.
So, it was was only a question of time until I made a severe error.
Next time I should collect more sleeping hours before the race :doh:.

Gratulations to all who finished the race.
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Keimola   Round 4 - Keimola - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010 - 18:53

Salut a tous :hello:
Au début sur ce champ je pensais être un peut mieux, ce n’est pas le cas Sad
Alors je prends les courses comme elles viennent. Very Happy
Dimanche j’ai passé une bonne soirée, pas simple mai bonne. :D
Disons qu ‘avec les 5L sur ce circuit c’est pas de tout repos. Rolling Eyes
J’ai eu de bonne bourre avec Carl, Frank et d’autres et je finis 10
C’est déjà bien pour une course de sim. Cool
Je vous dis à la prochaine. :top:

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content