Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]

Go down 
+22
Patrick Marucco
Frank Labédan
Luis Garcia
Yves Plaçais
Steve Parker
Gérard Ryon
Gianluca Desposito
Franck Tripey
Patrice Gibelin
Bruno Goujon
Ben Paulet
Martin Audran
Vincent Beretta
Philippe Martinelli
Tiago Malafaya
Guillaume Siebert
Yannick Lampure
Sasha Sosnowski
Carl Larrad
Ludovic Tiengou
Carlo Pozzi
Frank Verplanken
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 22:37

Great race for me i'm very happy cheers
Sad I'm lost my battle's friend Luis at few laps to finish. affraid Very Happy :clap: :D
Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Grab_012

Last edited by Gianluca Desposito on Wed 10 Feb 2010 - 22:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 22:39

Apres le depart cahotique je me retrouve 6eme derriere Yves et vais mener mon train sans forcer en essayant de rester propre ... je recupere la 4eme place d'yves dans l'avant dernier tour alors que ce dernier c'est envole dans la chicane..
Un bon resultat bien payé, mais yves meritait cette 4eme place.
c'etait bien sympa, et c'est un bon entrainement pour la course Gt...
dommage pour ce depart un peu fou qui met Gui dehors dans le premier virage...devait pas etre ravi le boss Evil or Very Mad
Un grand bravo à Martin qui n'a pas craqué a la chicane ...cette fois si c'est passé et c'etait beau Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 22:47

Championship standings are updated on the site Wink .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 22:54

Here is the setup Carlo Wink

I used the same for qualy and race Smile It's an old setup from Guillaume Smile

Bonne course pour moi, mis à part le départ, j'ai vu des voitures un peu partout :yaa:

Bravo à tout les finisseurs, et merci à tout ceux qui m'ont laissé passé, nickel à chaque fois, pourtant vu le circuit c'etait pas facile :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 23:05

Tiago, Derek Daly did exactly the same in F1 in 1980 - "oops, wrong pedal". My oldest live souvenir of F1 :papy: !

I can't blame you about the incident, in the sense that I know you must already feel bad about it all. I've been there myself, and I know how it feels. No hard feelings on Gui and Sasha's part I'm sure...

Anyway as bad as it was, this Sainte-Dévote non-miracle help my good start blossom into an hole-shotter Shocked . I lead for the first couple of laps, with an awful and scary big "POOH" sign filling my mirrors :D. Martin was through after a couple of laps, but I was happy to have led a couple of revolutions on my home track Cool !

After that it was between Carlo and me for 2nd place. I was happy to see I could hold him behind and I was confident I could make my car look wide enough to keep him from trying to pass Smile . But I almost spun in traffic and he caught me, and we touched at Anthony Noghès and I ended up hitting the armco with the front of the car. No worries Carlo, my spin recovery was a bit harsh anyway Wink .

I wouldn't have mind settling for 3rd place, but the shunt took my front spoiler off and the car was a nightmare to drive. Yves and Franck were catching me by seconds per lap and more traffic made me spun. Yves passed but he soon after also had problems with the traffic and I was back in 3rd.

Grats to the untouchable Martin, cheers to Carlo for the nice fight Wink . Special kuddos to my mates Ben and Yannick for the points, and to all the finishers on this difficult track. Special big up to Philou Martinelli who deserved better than a Bandini - mind you, he saw that one live back in the days, so I guess he was just travelling back in time Smile :papy: !

:frank:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2010 - 23:30

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Tiago, Derek Daly did exactly the same in F1 in 1980 - "oops, wrong pedal". My oldest live souvenir of F1 :papy: !

I felt so rookie, my first reaction was like "what? No brakes???, wait the pedal is a little light...... Ahhhh damn, wrong pedal, how the hell did that happen?"

Really sorry.... You can all call me G25 rookie....... :D
Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 0:09

Well I was quite furious until I read about what happened, but now I understand it was a careless error and these things happen, so no hard feelings Tiago, just don't let it happen again Wink.

The disappointment is still there as it's the first time I've lost at Monaco in four starts and seeing how quick Martin was I figured I was probably going to have to concede it, however not like that, I would have gladly taken another podium. Either way I got hit pretty hard, lost lot's of parts but as I was sitting there trying to restart the car I felt too emotional with Monaco to just give up so I sat in the pits for 40 seconds (not to mention the process of getting there with no wings) and just tried to make up as much ground as I could knowing people would drop out. I had my most fun reeling in Yannick from 30-40 seconds or so, other than that it was just red-hot angry flat out driving with my cripple of a car. I guess everyone has a bad story from Monaco, now I have mine. Hurts even more to see Martin double my tally in the points. Lot's of work to do for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 1:12

Embarassed Now you made me feel even worse Sasha, :doh:
It's not my usual driving style this kind of errors, so I believe it won't happen again
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 1:17

--> EXPORT <--

Back to top Go down
Sasha Sosnowski
Experienced Driver
Sasha Sosnowski

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 2:31

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Embarassed Now you made me feel even worse Sasha, :doh:
It's not my usual driving style this kind of errors, so I believe it won't happen again

No there's no need to feel worse, maybe you misunderstood.

I didn't know who hit me in the first place so I was furious thinking someone made a serious mistake (the "bullet"). However I then read that you had a pedal problem, so it was an honest mistake, a bit careless to miss your pedal, but as I said, it happens and is excusable. I know it's not your kind of style these errors, you're a great driver. Don't feel bad, it's over, nothing we can do now. As for not doing it again, it was a bit of cheek as I was still bitter over the whole situation (doing poorly at Monaco, which means a lot to me)

*Hand shake, pat on the back*
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 7:15

Thanks Martin for the setup!!!
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 10:32

Sasha Sosnowski wrote:
*Hand shake, pat on the back*
:top: :drink:
Back to top Go down
Julien Lafon
Pro Driver
Julien Lafon

Number of posts : 676
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 12:02

sur le g25 la pédale de frein est trop à gauche et pas assez à droite. çà m'arrive aussi avec le freinage pied gauche et je trouve le talon pointe très difficile avec l'écart .
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 13:00

Une course éprouvante.

Je n'aurai jamais misé un sou, sur le fait que je termine cette course. Surtout aux vues des entrainements, pendant lesquels je pestais contre cette voiture que je trouvais inconduisible. Puis là, surprise, je récolte un point. Non pas grâce à ma conduite, mais surtout grâce aux abandons successifs. Alors une pensée pour ceux qui m'ont permis d'accrocher ce point.

Sinon, autre fait remarquable, sur les 3 régionaux de l'étape (Philippe, Frank, et moi même), 2 finissent dans les points, dont un sur le podium. C'est le Prince qui doit être content Very Happy lol!

P.S : Bravo Gérard, pour ton freinage et l'intérieur que tu me fais. C'était joli :hello: :clap:

Last edited by Ben Paulet on Thu 11 Feb 2010 - 13:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 13:24

Julien Lafon wrote:
sur le g25 la pédale de frein est trop à gauche et pas assez à droite. çà m'arrive aussi avec le freinage pied gauche et je trouve le talon pointe très difficile avec l'écart .

You're right Julien that's why I'm considering making something like this so I can put the pedals the way I want them, For heel and toe it's just a matter of putting a plate below the brake pad to make it slightly upwards than the gas pedal

http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/driving-cabinet-build-g25-lots-pics-479746/

Sasha: :hello: :drink:
Back to top Go down
Maxime Berna
Club Driver
Maxime Berna

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 13:34

Bernard Jeanmart wrote:
Maxime Berna wrote:
Dernier mais au moins j'ai pu finir la course. Le seul objectif aura ete de ne pas prendre de risques pour eviter les rails. Circuit pas tres interessant avec cette voiture glissante.
Félicitation Max Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 529837 , finir à Monaco est toujours un petit exploit Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 12028 . Quand à moi si ma connexion ne s'en était pas mêlée Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_evil , on allait vivre une bonne bataille Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_cool , ce n'est pas l'incident avec Franck qui m'en aurait empêché car je revenais assez vite sur toi et Desposito Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 311792 . Il n'y a qu'une chose à dire là-dessus, vivement la prochaine Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 652294 et merci à Gery pour le setup Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 296107 , c'est quand même malheureux qu'avec le mien je ne dépassais pas les 1'39" Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_cry et avec le sien au premier tour avec le setup je fais 1'37" Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_eek . Je ne saurai donc jamais les faire... Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_redface

Dommage pour ton abandon Bernard. Il est certain que tu m'aurais remonte et passe rapidement, vu les temps miserables que je faisais. Volontairement en grande partie. Peu de feeling sur ce circuit avec cette voiture. Je n'avais d'ailleurs pas de setup specialement recherche puisque je ne comptais pas y rouler vite. Bref, c'etais vraimment pour etre present. Monaco serais a tester avec des chassis moins glissant et des moteurs moins brutaux. Formule 3 par exemple. Il me semble d'ailleurs que cette epreuve existe.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 13:39

Maxime Berna wrote:
Monaco serais a tester avec des chassis moins glissant et des moteurs moins brutaux. Formule 3 par exemple. Il me semble d'ailleurs que cette epreuve existe.

Oui le GP de Monaco F3 a fait l'ouverture de la F1 pendant 40 ans environ, avant d'être remplacé par la F3000 puis par une mouise quelconque genre GP2. Il n'y aurait que sur GPL qu'on pourrait le faire. Sur rFactor il n'y a que l'Alpine de 1972 je crois.
Back to top Go down
Luis Garcia
Club Driver
Luis Garcia

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 15:59

Gianluca Desposito wrote:
Great race for me i'm very happy cheers
Sad I'm lost my battle's friend Luis at few laps to finish. affraid Very Happy :clap: :D
Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Grab_012

yeah authentic ascari style
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 18:47

Houuaa c’est la première fois que je finis à Monaco :banane:
Et en plus en Procar Shocked
Bon il y a eu pas mal de casse devant. Neutral
Bizarrement je me suis régalé sur ce track même en training. Very Happy
Sur la course rien de particulier a part la remonté de Sasha
Impossible a contenir bien trop rapide pour moi. Laughing
A bientôt. Cool

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Patrice Gibelin
Club Driver
Patrice Gibelin

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 20:57

Vincent Beretta wrote:
Désolé Patrice, 100% de ma faute. J'étais un peu trop pressé de remonter aprés l'inévitable cafouillage de Ste Dévote.

Vraiment désolé :smil20:

C'est surtout que le circuit est étroit avec des murs partout.
La moindre touchette c'est out. :aie:

Pas de soucis, c'est oublié .
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010 - 21:44

Yannick Lampure wrote:
Houuaa c’est la première fois que je finis à Monaco :banane:
Et en plus en Procar Shocked
Bon il y a eu pas mal de casse devant. Neutral
Bizarrement je me suis régalé sur ce track même en training. Very Happy
Sur la course rien de particulier a part la remonté de Sasha
Impossible a contenir bien trop rapide pour moi. Laughing
A bientôt. Cool

Yannick

Moi aussi Yannick je me suis régalé sur ce circuit Very Happy , et je suis d'autant plus frustré de ne pas avoir fini Sad ...
Je suis parvenu à aller plus vite (pour mon niveau) et beaucoup m'amuser, quand j'ai compris qu'il fallait toujours garder du gaz avec cette M1, c'est ce qui la maintient sur la piste (un peu comme on le fait sur GPL). J'avais assoupli les barres et les amortisseurs pour faciliter la tenue de route, mais çà je pense que tout le monde le sais.

J'ai de l'affection pour ce circuit, c'est normal c'est là où je suis né et que je vis toujours (Beausoleil est sur le pourtour nord de Monaco, pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas), cette version pour rfactor est un vrai plaisir, car elle présente le circuit avant les modifs récentes de l'entrée de la "Rascasse" du premier S de la piscine et de St. Dévote qui étaient certe dangereux mais au combien difficiles et tellement riches en sensations... (quand on ne risque rien sur un simulateur... :D ).

Content d'y retourner en HGT la semaine prochaine, merci HSO :top:
Back to top Go down
Maxime Berna
Club Driver
Maxime Berna

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2010 - 13:04

Plus de fps sur Monaco (entre autres) : http://historicsimracing.123.st/1980-procar-bmw-m1-f19/plus-de-fps-t714.htm#19486
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 13:38

J'ai de nouveau raté la course mais j'ai une excuse j'étais au québec Smile Reste que je pense ne pas pouvoir m'aligner pour la suivante car je me suis ruiné le dos dans un vol plané dans les arbres pendant une sortie moto neige chez nos cousins donc si quelqu'un veut ma place, pas de soucis. Sinon je tenterai quand meme de faire une course avec cette foutue voiture que je n'arrive pas à maitriser.

Je m'étais entraîné sur monaco, c'était hyper chaud donc bravo à ceux qui ont su finir la course
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010 - 18:47

Pas de soucis Laurent, merci de prévenir. Remets-toi vite, ça peut servir le dos :D . Par contre du coup j'ai donné ta voiture à Rémy, mais tu pourras surement prendre celle de Chris Hamilton si tu veux faire une des prochaines courses... On verra ça en tant voulu Wink .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]   Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 : Monaco [February 10th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3