Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General discussion about the mod

Go down 
+8
Ludovic Tiengou
Martin Audran
Antoine de Mautor
François Besançon
finally gone :)
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Labédan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the mod   General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009 - 10:22

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
How did you set the rev limiter for this test race you did?

I shall reconsider the race distance if the Minis can"t make it without a pit stop for refuelling.

With the lowest rev the Mini cannot do the distance whatever you do. At 100l per 100kms the fuel consumption can't allowed the Mini to finish ever a race this season. At Snetterton I run out of fuel within 12-13 laps running at full speed. Perhaps with slower rev could I make 13-14 laps..but I'll be slower by 2seconds at least.
The corrective patch is much needed for sure.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the mod   General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009 - 10:58

Then we'll use the "no fuel consumption" option as we did in Oulton Park, I guess it's all I can do to keep it fair for everyone.

However I really hope that the Mini will be able to cover 10 laps of Goodwood, 12 of Silverstone or 15 of Crystal Palace!!
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the mod   General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb 2009 - 21:03

Bad news for you Toine. Without the correcting patch the Mini can't do 12 turns at Silverstone and barely 10 at Goodwood. I haven't try yet 15 turns at Crystal Palace though
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the mod   General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009 - 0:27

I Have tried messing around with the fuel consumption in the HDV file with Ltd results but the only problem is if you go on another server to race you get a HDV mismatch just cant win here .....

Antoine if you use the "no fuel consumption" option then does that mean effectively you could start the race with no fuel at all .... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the mod   General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009 - 0:29

Carl Larrad wrote:

Antoine if you use the "no fuel consumption" option then does that mean effectively you could start the race with no fuel at all .... lol!

We did that at Oulton in fact Smile
For me it really doesn't matter to start the race with 1L, fuel has no importance in those sprint races.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the mod   General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb 2009 - 0:41

All i no is when i start a race with 17 laps of fuel onboard i cannot get near my fastest lap time
which i did with 5 laps of fuel on ..........So if we all start with the same amount of fuel i cant see
a problem with that ....Just really looking forward to this one ....Does the 1L thing come in automaticly
or do we have to set this in our own set up ......
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General discussion about the mod   General discussion about the mod - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General discussion about the mod
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5