Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The bugs, glitches and feedback thread

Go down 
+17
Juha Bos
David Sabre
Jason White
Jacob Fredriksson
Alberto Ibañez
Raymond Riddall
David Jundt
Thiago Canola
John Thim
Richard Wilks
Petr Hlavac
Jason Whited
Gianluca Desposito
Raul Jereb
Martin Lacina
Jason Fitch
Richard Coxon
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2019 - 16:54

He used them at Pocono. Click play and you'll see his car in the pits.

Back to top Go down
Martin Lacina
Experienced Driver
Martin Lacina

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2016-02-16

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2019 - 19:03

Just for info. I noticed that sometimes AMS shows multiple textures on the tyres. The first basic textures with Goodyear sign and second texture when the car is moving and the Goodyear sign is smudged. But in Phoenix sometimes AMS shows only the basic textures and sometimes both. Dont know how AMS manage which textures in which momend must be visible but somewhere is a mistake. Only basic texture in movement looks weird.

The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 20190112
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2019 - 19:05

Yeah, we've noticed that too.

Only fix we have so far is to pick another car offline and then go online and the issue usually disappears. But we're still trying to solve that one. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Rob Swindells
Club Driver

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2017-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2019 - 8:48

Long Beach seems to have a qualifying limit of 4 laps. I assume we get more laps on Sunday? Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2019 - 9:32

Yes, it's just the way the server has been set.
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 25 Apr 2019 - 8:39

Richard Coxon wrote:
- Per Indy tradition, a driver who cannot be present for Time Trials can have a friend qualify their car for them -- the catch is that they must start the race in last place (assuming the car is not bumped during Time Trials). The friend qualifying the car cannot be already qualified for the race in another car.
I know I can't make it on the race day, so if there'll be someone who can't be here on Time Trials and wants to race, I would try to qualify for him (or her? :hum: )
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2019 - 16:32

Lukáš Vydra wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
- Per Indy tradition, a driver who cannot be present for Time Trials can have a friend qualify their car for them -- the catch is that they must start the race in last place (assuming the car is not bumped during Time Trials). The friend qualifying the car cannot be already qualified for the race in another car.
I know I can't make it on the race day, so if there'll be someone who can't be here on Time Trials and wants to race, I would try to qualify for him (or her? :hum: )

Lukas, if nobody else pops up, there is a small chance I couldnt make it to trials. I dont know when Ill be sure, but if nothing, you can drive and test and prepare.. In case nobody else needs you for sure.

drunken
Back to top Go down
Filippo Marazzi
Club Driver
Filippo Marazzi

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2016-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 17:42

How could I see a similar window in AMS (like that in rF how I can read Green flag or other information)?

https://i.servimg.com/u/f96/19/68/59/07/cattur12.jpg
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 19:57

I thought it also had a message center? Shouldn't that be on?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 20:23

Make sure your message centre is turned on.
Back to top Go down
Filippo Marazzi
Club Driver
Filippo Marazzi

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 20:32

yes David and Richard message center is ON, but for example I can't see that windows when I'm in car and I can't see if someone write me in chat  scratch
Back to top Go down
Jacob Fredriksson
Racing Legend
Jacob Fredriksson

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2014-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 8 May 2019 - 20:35

5 key for some reason turns off some message center and HUD functions. Try toggling that.
Back to top Go down
Filippo Marazzi
Club Driver
Filippo Marazzi

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2019 - 16:43

Thanks Jacob, the problem was just key 5 Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bugs, glitches and feedback thread    The bugs, glitches and feedback thread  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bugs, glitches and feedback thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3