(all times given are CET)
Sunday June 3rd
20:00 – Qualifying Session
21:00 – Drivers' briefing and warm-up
21:10 – Race start | 50 laps
Server Name : Historic Simracing CA71
Server IP : 184.108.40.206:34600
Server Password : hso71
A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).
Race Start Procedure
This race will feature a rolling start.Once everybody is on the grid and green has been given by the game, drivers will start a formation lap at low speed. Do not overtake, stay packed, no more than 2 or 3 car lengths between each car.After the last turn, cars will keep rolling at reduced speed in the starting grid formation, so remember your side of the grid.When the leading car will be in sight of the start/finish line, an admin will give the real start of the race by typing "GREEN FLAG" in chat.Overtaking before crossing the start/finish line is not allowed.Zigzaging to warm up your tires is not allowed.Before the green flag, drivers should maintain a staggered formation, and not stay along side each others.
Behaviour on track
A few behaviour rules :
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- If you have a spin on the course, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure the track is sufficiently clear before you rejoin the race.
- Respect the red condition at the end of the pitlane.
Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.
One-off drives available
#7 McLaren M8F-Chevrolet
#9 Lola T160-Chevrolet
#13 Lola T160-Chevrolet
#34 McLaren M8C-Chevrolet
#35 Lola T160-Chevrolet
#49 Autocoast Ti22-Chevrolet
#51 Lola T222-Chevrolet
#55 McLaren M8E-Chevrolet
Entry will turn green after a driver confirms his presence
#0 Porsche 917PA - Timo Vermeersch
#1 Lola T260 - Gérard Ryon
#3 McLaren M8E - Adam Hackman
#5 McLaren M8F - David Sabre
#7 McLaren M8F - TBA
#8 McLaren M8D - Michael Drechsler
#9 Lola T160 - TBA
#11 McLaren M8D - Jason Whited
#12 McLaren M8E/D - Raul Jereb
#13 Lola T160 - TBA
#15 McLaren M8C - Martin Lacina
#16 Lola T222 - Christian Dauger
#20 Porsche 917/10 - Philippe Henrique
#23 McLaren M8C - Gabriel Sterr
#27 McLaren M6B - Jan Kowalski
#29 McLaren M8E - Juha Bos
#34 McLaren M8C - TBA
#35 Lola T160 -TBA
#37 McLaren M6B - Jason Fitch
#38 BRM P167 - Mick Chapman
#39 McLaren M6B - Brian Janik
#41 Lola T163 - Pascal Kalide
#47 March 707 - Bruno Chacon
#49 Autocoast Ti22 - TBA
#50 Ferrari 712M - Yves Plaçais
#51 Lola T222 - TBA
#54 McLaren M8B - David Jundt
#55 Mclaren M8E - David Jaques
#57 McLaren M8C - Jean-Marie Plaçais
#79 McLaren M6B - Alberto Iquino
#81 Lola T163 - Pascal Mikula
#88 Lola T222 - Steve Parker
#101 Shadow Mk2 - Grant Riddall