Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]

Go down 
+18
Brian Janik
Jacob Fredriksson
Michal Janak
Scott Urick
Jason Fitch
Mick Chapman
David Jaques
Juha Bos
Steve Parker
Raymond Riddall
Grant Riddall
Raul Jereb
Yves Plaçais
Dave Miller
Jason Whited
Alberto Ibañez
Austin Johnson
Jason White
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2018 - 19:56

Michal Janak wrote:
where i can lost 6s per lap, i thought that i did good lap , dont kb´now where to go faster

Maybe change the driver  :hum:  Don't worry you are still quicker than me lol!
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Apr 2018 - 20:09

thx Yves :top:
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Apr 2018 - 16:16

little better now, still miles from top but much better
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2018 - 8:26

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Sorry for the delay guys, just filled the list with the requests. Apologizes for not adding the flags, but I'm a bit in a hurry right now.

@Scott Urick: Since Juha had requested #2 already, I moved you to a free car, please confirm it in 24 hours.

Those of you interested in racing but that see no free car, post here anyway because if there are enough people we *might* do a 2nd race for those without a ride right now.

Sorry I didn't confirm that, Alberto! Can I still have #8?

I couldn't have imagined that a Belgian would have chosen other than a Jag-you-waaah from Belgium. Oh, wait. Are you sure he doesn't think it's a tractor? Do they have road-going automobiles? Razz
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2018 - 13:16

Probably because there aren't any Belgian drivers on the entry list. :D

If you want to swap my #2 for your #8 so you can defend your Stars & Stripes, I'm okay with that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2018 - 14:20

It's OK Scott, nobody else asked for the car anyway. Also, unfortunately for me it seems we will be out the whole weekend and I will not be able to practice, maybe even to arrive for the race in time, so I have transferred my car to the only one in the wait now, Brian Janik.

If you want the swap that Juha accepted, let me know Scott and I will update the list.
Back to top Go down
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2018 - 19:30

Maybe worth adding to the opening post that you may consider a second race if there is interest. Otherwise, those seeing all cars taken may not see............

"Those of you interested in racing but that see no free car, post here anyway because if there are enough people we *might* do a 2nd race for those without a ride right now." .........Alberto
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2018 - 19:38

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2018 - 23:03

This race is a rolling start correct. Is there going to be a pace car to start the race? I recently tried a race offline and the pace car does some weird things like speed up and slow down a lot making it kinda weird. Also there is 3 selections of car after selecting the proper Silverstone versions. One seems to not have the decals and the 2 others have the decals but look exactly the same?
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Apr 2018 - 6:39

Juha Bos wrote:
Probably because there aren't any Belgian drivers on the entry list. :D

If you want to swap my #2 for your #8 so you can defend your Stars & Stripes, I'm okay with that.

Just pulling your chain, Juha. Your avatar does say "Belgium". Anyway, I'm OK with #8.
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018 - 7:57

After giving Juha such a hard time over car choice, I must relinquish the #8 car to a more capable driver.

I also have a miniscule chance to go to Talladega for the NASCAR race -- with credentials -- but at the very least will be joining some other proud rednecks to watch on the moving picture machine.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018 - 8:40

Sorry to hear that :smil20: , but now someone else has a chance:

#8 Jaguar is free
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018 - 10:21

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Sorry to hear that :smil20: , but now someone else has a chance:

#8 Jaguar is free

I'd like to take it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Apr 2018 - 11:13

It's yours. Treat her well, and she will purr along as the big cat she is :D
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 14:02

Just taking a moment to say....

MY GOD! I am in love with this car! Shocked

:hello: ...whomever built this mod. It is outstanding!

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 14:25

Quote :
..whomever built this mod. It is outstanding!

Well who else but our physics guru?  :D It's Richard Wilk's job of course  :top:
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Apr 2018 - 22:37

Oh, how could i miss this thread... I won both races with this magnificent car. I'll watch this thread and hope for a last minute ride
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 5:41

Ok,

So is there supposed to be no feel in these cars? I don't know if it's the car, the track or what, but I have no feel of what it's doing. Other than the Brakes are locking up no matter their temperature or Pressure setting as soon as I move my foot over to the pedal. The steering is all kinds of...I don't know. I feel almost as if I'm driving with a controller and not a wheel. I've tried the default 900/30 it's set at and dropped it down to 540/15-13 that I normally run and the feeling is the same. I turn in and it feels like it's gone to full lock. Also there is no grip at all, the car feels like it's running on really hard Road tires.

I dunno if I did something wrong on the install....I just dropped the folders in like you do....or if it's just how the mod is. I tested these cars last year and even accounting for the differences in sims, they're not even close to being the same mod.

Please help...
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 21:31

I'll free my car again, nice car, wonderful to drive in AMS compared to rF, but I'd rather focus on testing those yummy Indycars Razz

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 21:44

Well you have more than enough time to test, but I guess Petr Hlavac will be happy to get your car  Wink
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 21:56

I'm going to have to free my car up, 2 ear infections this week and regrettably I'm not feeling up to it. Hopefully someone can make more use of it Smile
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 22:15

I'm in! Any free car, Pascal or Grant
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 22:16

Jason Fitch wrote:

Ok,

So is there supposed to be no feel in these cars? I don't know if it's the car, the track or what, but I have no feel of what it's doing. Other than the Brakes are locking up no matter their temperature or Pressure setting as soon as I move my foot over to the pedal. The steering is all kinds of...I don't know. I feel almost as if I'm driving with a controller and not a wheel. I've tried the default 900/30 it's set at and dropped it down to 540/15-13 that I normally run and the feeling is the same. I turn in and it feels like it's gone to full lock. Also there is no grip at all, the car feels like it's running on really hard Road tires.

I dunno if I did something wrong on the install....I just dropped the folders in like you do....or if it's just how the mod is. I tested these cars last year and even accounting for the differences in sims, they're not even close to being the same mod.

Please help...

Since majoriti claims this is a great mod, it must have been me being a tractor driver...

From the moment I exit pits it seems to me Bud Spencer punches me with his fist, and Im bouncing arround the track for the whole lap, and Terence Hill is sitting in the VIP post and watches me and eats pop-corn..

Well, one thing is for certain - I wont finish this race.. no metter what I do, I just cant control this car, no even in cruise mode... so no way Ill be able to race with it..

And with only left turns in my mind.. It makes no sence at all..

Im setting free my car, with an appologie for being lust.. I should have test those first..

Off to USA now..
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Apr 2018 - 22:34

So two cars are now open for Sunday.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Apr 2018 - 14:22

Will the server be updated with the v1.5.1 stuff, or will it be left at v1.5 for this race?

(Hoping for the former, I've already updated...lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]   Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaguar Silverstone [Apr 29th]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next