Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]

Go down 
+30
Pascal Mikula
Scott Urick
David Jundt
Steve Parker
Raymond Riddall
Grant Riddall
Petr Hlavac
Jonatan Acerclinth
Michal Janak
Richard Wilks
David Sabre
Karel Marciniszyn
Raul Jereb
Alberto Ibañez
Jan Kowalski
Jacob Fredriksson
Lee Simpson
Bob Holada
Bruno Chacon
Jason Whited
Lewis Stephens
Michael Drechsler
Adam Hackman
Peter Blom
Martin Lacina
Juha Bos
Jason Fitch
Richard Coxon
Dana Schurer
Jason White
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul 2017 - 22:17

i got #20 March for season but for round 6 it says Lola T8800-Chevy in table (Rounds 6, 8)
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Jul 2017 - 22:23

Michal Janak wrote:
i got #20 March for season but for round 6 it says Lola T8800-Chevy in table (Rounds 6, 8)

Previous round was the last time that team raced a March.  You will be driving a Lola the rest of the season. Sometimes a T8800, mostly a T8700.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 0:13

Per Jack Arute during the Broadcast that #20 should be a T87 not a T88.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 0:19

Jason Fitch wrote:
Per Jack Arute during the Broadcast that #20 should be a T87 not a T88.

It's Gary Lee and you are assuming that media people are infallible.
Focus on getting that 86C up to speed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lee Simpson
Club Driver

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 1:40

I am getting booted from the server/game with a LOLAT8800_COS_G_RC.HDV miss match error message.

I have loaded and reloaded patch 1.25 with the same result.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 1:58

You haven't installed everything properly
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 2:03

Lee Simpson wrote:
I am getting booted from the server/game with a LOLAT8800_COS_G_RC.HDV miss match error message.

I have loaded and reloaded patch 1.25 with the same result.
I believe there were an update/patch for Cleveland as well, or maybe it was Indy, did you install that/those as well before the 1.25?

Otherwhise it may be that something else was installed in an incorrect order but try installing all the patches again.
Back to top Go down
Lee Simpson
Club Driver

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2015-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 2:40

Thanks Jonatan! I found the problem. I didn't run Portland so I didn't install patch 1.20. I installed 1.20 and then 1.25 (again) and all is well.
Back to top Go down
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 7:49

Cleveland has a special place in my heart. It's the only Indycar race I've seen in person. It was back in 2007 when I was in USA as a college student working in Cedar Point amusement park. It was an amazing experience. I could literally look over mechanics' shoulders while they were working on cars, drivers were walking among fans in the pits, simply amazing. The race was great to watch, too, as you could see 90% of the circuit at all times. And the race was won by PT. That lucky bastard damaged two front wings, knocked the young Rahal off the track and still made it on P1 Very Happy  I'm sad that I can't drive on Sunday, but this gallery from 2007 eases the pain. Hope you enjoy it too Wink  https://goo.gl/photos/i8btS6G5cNzHhTvi8
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 17:55

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 18:18

I dont know if i will be back for qualifying, so if i will not write here anythink to sunday 20:15 , the car is free for this race Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 20:52

Michal Janak wrote:
I dont know if i will be back for qualifying, so if i will not write here anythink to sunday 20:15 , the car is free for this race Rolling Eyes

ohohohohohoh...a chance for a ride! Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Raymond Riddall
Experienced Driver
Raymond Riddall

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2015-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 21:01

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 22:32

:conduit: :top:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jul 2017 - 22:42

Well yeah, should(and have to) be back for real. Not to mention I don't like missing the road circuit races that we do have on the calendar, so gotta take part in them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 5:29

Michal Janak wrote:

What the hell does that mean? Is the car released or not? The history of #20 in this series = ??????????????!

If it's open, I would like a shot with it.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 5:36

Scott Urick wrote:
Michal Janak wrote:

What the hell does that mean? Is the car released or not? The history of #20 in this series = ??????????????!

If he doesn't say anything in this thread up to Sunday at 20h15 CET, we can consider his car open.
Back to top Go down
Scott Urick
Experienced Driver
Scott Urick

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2015-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 6:05

Jason White wrote:
Scott Urick wrote:
Michal Janak wrote:

If he doesn't say anything in this thread up to Sunday at 20h15 CET, we can consider his car open.

I'm splitting hairs, but just to be clear . . . . There will be a land rush at 2015CET? And I can't run it for practice or qualifying (on the server, if I get it) until 2015CET that day?

He's the Czech Fitch! :doh:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 6:59

If Michal says nothing on here up to 20h15 CET Sunday, the car is open. Simple.
This vulture culture really bums me out sometimes Sad
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:24

Jason White wrote:
If Michal says nothing on here up to 20h15 CET Sunday, the car is open. Simple.
This vulture culture really bums me out sometimes Sad

I think Scott's concern mainly lays her: At 2015CET, qualifying is underway. And if the car goes free at that point of time, since nobody else is "allowed" to do online practice until the car may or may not go free, whoever would or would not get the car would only have the qualifying time available to do any kind of practice. That would result in this "20 minute practice" thing that happened to me at Long Beach. That's at least my interpretation of it; I could be completely wrong on that matter. (Of course, nobody except for me would drive the car the way I drove my ride at Long Beach, hence the huge penalty I got back then)
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:31

I'm getting tired of repeating myself.  If Michal says nothing on here up to 20h15 CET Sunday, his car is open. So if anyone other than Michal is online with the #20 car in the first 15 minutes of qualy, they will get the boot. Cars are procured on the forum, not the server.  Period.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:41

I dont want to sound like a smartass, but where is the problem in practicing with that car either online either offline. If I remember corectly, there is no restriction for picking up a car and practice on server in non-official sessions...
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:43

Raul Jereb wrote:
I dont want to sound like a smartass, but where is the problem in practicing with that car either online either offline. If I remember corectly, there is no restriction for picking up a car and practice on server in non-official sessions...

:doh:  There is no problem practicing online or offline.  We're talking about the qualifying session. 
Please stop trying to give me an aneurysm at 2:43 in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:48

Uhm, I was refering to mr. Uricks post, maybe I missinterpreted it. My appologies...
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jul 2017 - 7:51

Raul Jereb wrote:
Uhm, I was refering to mr. Uricks post, maybe I missinterpreted it. My appologies...

Please just focus on getting your car up to speed.  For my sanity, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]   Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Grand Prix of Cleveland [Jul 9th]
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next