20h00 - Qualifying 21h00 - Warm-up and Drivers’ briefing 21h10 - Race start (formation/standing) 70 laps or 2 hrs
Server: 22.214.171.124:34600 Server Password : hso78 A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).
Race Start Procedure
- Cars will be placed on the grid when the drivers click "race" - After the countdown is over, the field will do one formation lap, then re-grid for the standing start.
Behaviour on track
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.
- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.
Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.
One-off drives available #8 Patrick Tambay SWE #9 Jochen Mass SWE #19 Vittorio Brambilla SWE #22 Jacky Ickx SWE #25 Hector Rebaque SWE #37 Arturo Merzario SWE
Raul Jereb #1 Brabham-Alfa Romeo Jason White #2 Brabham-Alfa Romeo Jan Kowalski #3 Tyrrell-Ford Cosworth David Jaques #4 Tyrrell-Ford Cosworth Gérard Ryon #5 Lotus-Ford Cosworth Didier Conjeaud #6 Lotus-Ford Cosworth Roman Koranda #9 ATS-Ford Cosworth Jacob Fredriksson #10 ATS-Ford Cosworth François Remmen #11 Ferrari Marc Florkin #12 Ferrari Raymond Riddall #14 Copersucar-Ford Cosworth Greg Goissen #16 Shadow-Ford Cosworth Vincent Beretta #17 Shadow-Ford Cosworth Michal Janak #18 Surtees-Ford Cosworth David Sabre #19 Surtees-Ford Cosworth Jan Titz #20 Wolf-Ford Cosworth Martin Lacina #22 Ensign-Ford Cosworth Mike Becnel #25 Lotus-Ford Cosworth Dana Schurer #26 Ligier-Matra Jonatan Acerclinth #30 McLaren-Ford Cosworth Mick Chapman #35 Arrows-Ford Cosworth Philippe Martinelli #36 Arrows-Ford Cosworth Pascal Mikula #37 Merzario-Ford Cosworth
Last edited by Jason White on Sun 17 Apr 2016 - 18:39; edited 31 times in total
Michal Janak Racing Legend
Number of posts : 1077 Age : 49 Location : Brno, Czech Republic Registration date : 2010-03-25
Home event and I should be around, not a fan of the circuit (never really suited my driving style for some reason) but you never know, maybe this round will be the turning point of my M26 part of the season...
2019 | 1996 British Touring Car Championship | 2019 | 1995 Super Tourenwagen Cup |
If you are scared entering a corner, you are pushing to hard, if you are bored entering a corner, you aren't pushing enough, if you hit it perfectly, it will be better than love
Mike Becnel Racing Legend
Number of posts : 4741 Age : 54 Location : Sugar Land, TX, USA Registration date : 2012-06-24
If anything gets sucked "there" I doubt much it will be pleasing experience
But you should be thankful, Jason was asking me yesterday if I could come up with a solution to make the fan more realistic by having it throw a cloud of dust and debris sucked from the road to the car following behind
Greg Hunt Racing Legend
Number of posts : 4322 Age : 38 Location : HOSSEGOR Registration date : 2010-03-25