Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]

Go down 
+33
David Jundt
Simon Wattman
Philippe Marot
Christian Bergmann
Erik Tveit
JB Massida
Philippe Martinelli
Greg Hunt
Guillaume Siebert
Carl Larrad
Freddy Hell
Vincent Beretta
Martin Audran
Dave Miller
Yves Plaçais
Richard Coxon
Stephen Wenham
Ben Paulet
Samy Hamlaoui
Alessio Campigotto
Franck Mercurio
Ole Marius Myrvold
Raynald Tortay
Dave Simmons
Giuseppe Scaccia
Peter Blom
Roy Magnes
Matthieu Bellanger
Jonatan Acerclinth
Jon Lasa
Pierre Closset
Teemu Toikka
Frank Verplanken
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:34

Sorry about my absence, "that guy" will be around next time :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:35

JP Campmajo wrote:
Rocky Calabrese wrote:
I don't know when I blocked in those races, but I did make some mistakes and caused an accident for Gui, which I am very sorry for.
You started on race 1 lap 1 by zig zaging and blocking in the first straight, when cars that were at least 20 mph faster than us trying to avoid you. I had one car hitting me because you felt the need to block the lane.
Sorry, I was trying to figure out where others were near me. If you remember, for some reason my center mirror was not working. I didn't mean to zig zag, I was not intentionally blocking. But if you call that pushing, shoving, blocking then ok lol. That was only lap 1, straight 1.

JP Campmajo wrote:
Rocky Calabrese wrote:
However, you did give me a tap in the hairpin at Hockenheim, which I didn't forget. But it didn't affect the outcome, hardly.
When ??? Shocked Shocked I certainly did not push you off track on the last lap like you did.
I can't remember what lap it was on, but you did tap me and it pushed me up the track and you went by. It was just close racing.

JP Campmajo wrote:
Rocky Calabrese wrote:
Now in the Caterhams, I never blocked you until the last lap. I did push you into Club on the last lap, but that was after you blocked me and then you started to slow down when I was right there.
I didn't mean to push you at all. I saw it as a racing incident. I pulled out, you blocked and slowed down for the corner and I ran into you. And when you blocked I tried to keep moving to the right, but you kept moving over also. What was I supposed to do?
Because I was braking for the f*cking corner ! It was the friggin last lap of a touring car race, I was supposed to let you by ?
I understand that, but did you have to keep moving over? Was I also supposed to give up?

JP Campmajo wrote:
Rocky Calabrese wrote:
Then you dive bombed me into the chicane. I kinda suspected this would happen because you had been dive bombing at lot in the race. I thought it was a cheap shot, so yes I blocked you all I could into Woodcote. If you think my driving standards are low, then look in the mirror. You retaliated with more force than my push on you, which again was not on purpose.
Payback is a b!tch, but I'm not done yet.
At least I know your standards now.

JP Campmajo wrote:
Rocky Calabrese wrote:
I admit I was closing doors in the first race, [...] so I took my racing line.
Well, for example, in the Caterham championship, I'm fighting with Gui at every race, and we never needed to close doors or push the other off track. But since I adapt my driving with the guy I'm racing with, I'll race even harder the next time you dare show up.
Oooh, I shaking in my boots now.
Sorry for closing the doors. But I never chopped you quickly. If you noticed, I stopped closing the door when I noticed you weren't on me. I appreciated that and so I stopped.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:45

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:

Thanks Ben for trying to get me back on my wheels but it was unfortunatly a lost battle and I had to retire Crying or Very sad

I was alone in race, I was bored and I saw you making the turtle. :D So I've tried to get you back on the wheels and when I saw Cyril passing near me, I've stopped my trials, and finish my race with him. :smil20:
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:48

Ben Paulet wrote:

Thanks Ben for trying to get me back on my wheels but it was unfortunatly a lost battle and I had to retire Crying or Very sad

I was alone in race, I was bored and I saw you making the turtle. :D So I've tried to get you back on the wheels and when I saw Cyril passing near me, I've stopped my trials, and finish my race with him. :smil20:
:top: :clap: :hello: :drink:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:49

Ben Paulet wrote:

et moi qui pensait que tu reglais tes comptes avec un mec sur le bas coté lol! lol! ( je me suis dit en passant pendant 2 tours , bon sang il l a du vraiment l enerver car c est vraiment pas le style de mon Ben de ce tendre comme ca ) lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2013 - 23:53

Me connaissant, c'est même surprenant que tu puisses envisager que je fasses une chose pareille. :langue: Foi de hippie :frank:
Mais ça me fait rire que tu aies imaginé ça. Ceci dit, il faudra que j'essaie de maraver un gars comme ça un jour. :D
Back to top Go down
Samy Hamlaoui
Club Driver
Samy Hamlaoui

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2012-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:23

je croyais que c'était la semaine prochaine , désolé ....
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:24

Greg Goissen wrote:
et moi qui pensait que tu reglais tes comptes avec un mec sur le bas coté lol! lol! ( je me suis dit en passant pendant 2 tours , bon sang il l a du vraiment l enerver car c est vraiment pas le style de mon Ben de ce tendre comme ca ) lol! lol!

Ben Paulet wrote:
Merci Greg, pour la bonne soirée que tu m'as fait passer hier soir. Je n'avais jamais eu de fou rire au volant, tu m'as offert le premier, il m'a tenu bien 1 tour et demi, 2 tours à pleurer devant l'écran, avec le mal au ventre. Mon dieu, ce que tu as été drôle sur ce coup là. Tu annonces que tu vas être sur le toit à la chicane, et je te retrouve en plein salto-axel-octuple loops piqués retournés. :D
Encore merci, c'était bon ton trick. Razz
Sinon pas trop de souvenirs de course du coup.

Vous vous amusez bien tous les deux Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:40

Ca va on rigole bien. Surtout quand il nous sort un trick spacial. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 2:24

Richard Coxon wrote:

Last lap....... affraid A Corolla Spinning infront of me in the last chicane. For a split second thought my race was going to be over, No worries about the bump Pierre, It helped me get going again, And Ole, Maybe if you wanted to get out of the way, You should have just accelerated into the gravel trap you were facing instead of spinning around.

Indeed, I was just panicing, I might have thought you guys will drift to the outside of the corner, so it would be safer for me to get to the inside, if I thought anything at all at the moment. It was full panic. Really sorry, and glad nothing bad happened! And that your heart didn't stop!
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:13

Pour ma part, je présente mes excuses à tout ceux que j'ai touché/poussé hier ... Smile ce n'était pas une bonne soirée pour moi !

ps: ben, tu pensais passer premier en faisant l'inter entre le mur et moi en cat au départ de la seconde course ? Smile A un moment je ne te voyais même plus, me suis dit c'est bon il a freiné et bah non, je te vois sur le vibreur huhu Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 8:59

Great evening yesterday with a bad finish...

Qualifs good...3d(class c) behind Miller.

Race...good start..for the most part of race i'm in 2 place until the spin of Ole..i became 1 in front of Roy...but i made some mistakes and they catched me...long amazing battle in 3 for few laps...but i am too angry because in the last laps i had the necessary speed for to pass both but Roy went to the grass causing an accident when he returned on track(not voluntarily surely)...the unlucky Ole and me went off track....but of 3 i had the worst end...i finished between the wall and the hill losing too much time for returning on track while they immediately resumed their race.

A friendly question for the admins...when a driver causes an accident(involuntarily like in this case)must have to wait or returning places or not?

Roy was first..then Ole and me...all too much near....Roy taken the grass and returning on track making spinning Ole that i hitten after...all chain... :doh:

this was my bad fortune

Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Grab010v

Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Grab011u

Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Grab012v

then here at corner Roy and Ole to recatch

Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Grab013q

Last edited by Giuseppe Scaccia on Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 11:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pierre Closset
Club Driver

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2012-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 10:58

Je crois que le classement ne m'aime pas, j'ai 11 points mais je suis au milieu de ceux qui ont 9 et 10 points lol!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 12:42

Laurent Binet wrote:
ps: ben, tu pensais passer premier en faisant l'inter entre le mur et moi en cat au départ de la seconde course ? Smile A un moment je ne te voyais même plus, me suis dit c'est bon il a freiné et bah non, je te vois sur le vibreur huhu Very Happy Very Happy

Tu te trompes de personne, ma voiture est bien plus jolie. :D .C'est le pauvre Carl que tu tasses sur le côté. :frank:

Course BTCC, Je prends un départ moyen, mais je reste au contact du gruppeto de tête. J'arrive à passer mon concurrent de Class, Jonatan au T3, et j'accroche l'aspiration d'une grosse class A. Ce qui va me permettre de créer un petit écart avec mes poursuivants. Je fais le reste de la course avec l'ami Carl et sa grosse Sierra.
Very nice race with you Carl, a good understanding between us with the headlights to let you pass or to say sorry for tiny bump at the chicane. I like to drive with you, it's always nice and fairplay. :top:

En Caterham, c'est comme d'hab du grand n'importe quoi pour ma part, à base de grandes glissades, de blocages de freins, de mises en travers. Mais c'est rigolo. :D . Désolé Philou, dans la première course au freinage de la chicane, on est côte à côte, et je viens te bumper sur le coté, je crois que j'ai calé 2 vitesses d'un coup, et la voiture est partie sur toi.
Dans la seconde, je fais mon hippie en voyant Jonatan faire la tortue. Mais ce sera en vain. alors je termine avec Cyril qui me montre des tricks de conduite. :hihi:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 13:36

Les premiers virages et les premiers tours de BTCC étaient bien sympa avec un peu de poussettes par derrière au départ... Pas grave.
On s'est bien amusé avec Olé et Mathieu pendant 2 ou 3 tours à se dépasser... Puis Mathieu est passé à l'attaque et s'est échappé et moi j'ai lâché Olé... Résultat, j'ai passé le reste de la course tout seul car trop lent pour les uns et "trop rapide" pour les autres... Course chiante... C'est comme çà.

En Caterham, dans la première course, peignée avec Ben qui me bouscule (aucune délicatesse ce garçon... Laughing ).
Je me loupe à Buckets, je coupe à travers champs pour revenir sur la piste, je laisse passer les gars (Ben et Laurent je crois) mais je prends une pénalité de 10secondes d'arrêt aux stands... Pas très sympa avec moi rFactor... :D

La deuxième course était bien meilleure, avec des belles bourres avec Carl et Laurent encore, s'était marrant, merci les gars Wink

Bravo aux vainqueurs scratch et classe et aux padiums :top:

Grats HSO et à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 15:15

Ben Paulet wrote:
il faudra que j'essaie de maraver un gars comme ça un jour. :D

:rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol:

JP Campmajo wrote:

Vous vous amusez bien tous les deux Laughing

disons que comme on peut pas viser un résultat décent faut bien qu on s amuse comme on peut :langue:

Ben Paulet wrote:
Ca va on rigole bien. Surtout quand il nous sort un trick spacial. Laughing

je songe meme a déposé un brevet , faudrait pas qu il prenne l idee a quelqu un de venir essayer de jouer sur mes plate-bande autrement dit dans le seul domaine que je maitrise a la perfection : " l art " :D :D
Back to top Go down
Matthieu Bellanger
Club Driver
Matthieu Bellanger

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2013 - 22:33

Philippe Martinelli wrote:

On s'est bien amusé avec Olé et Mathieu pendant 2 ou 3 tours à se dépasser...

Ouais, c'etait bonnard. N'importe quoi mais genial. lol!
J'ai fait l'un des plus beau dépassement dont je puisse me souvenir.

Merci encore pour le fun que ça procure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]    Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Silverstone [April 3rd]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4