Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor

Go down 
+26
Alberto Ibañez
Arnaud Plum
Christian Del
Richard Roberts
Steve Parker
Julien Vidot
Julien Lafon
Kimmo Kononen
Laurent Binet
Yannick Lampure
Jean-François Bovy
Ludovic Tiengou
Mickael Forestier
Tiago Malafaya
Carl Larrad
Frank Verplanken
JB Massida
Ben Paulet
Greg Hunt
Pierre Pfleger
Martin Audran
Guillaume Siebert
Alexandre Dussel
Antoine de Mautor
Gianluca Desposito
FFSCA
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

[ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 13:51

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Oui.
Veuillez lire le règlement Monsieur Paulet, merci de votre compréhension.
Cordialement.

:D
Cordialement, c'est rare ça de ta part. T'es amoureux? :D
Ceci dit, tu as raison, je devrai non pas le lire mais le relire, je n'ai pas tout retenu. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 13:57

Un autre point important c'est qu'il est interdit de faire echap sur la piste en qualifs. Uniquement dans les stands, sinon c'est 5 places de péno.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 19:30

Finally managed to do some driver changes with Steve last night but ive noticed his name does not appear On the Hotlap board
after practice would this be because i started as 1st driver and he joined me as a spectator and then passenger before he took over ...

I Just hope all the naming conventions are correct ...

I Should be ok for a few laps in Qualifying .....

At least i should know roughly where i am on the grid come the race or will they call us onto the grid as in previous test races
or will we be assigned places on the grid as per normal race online....

The Porsche overheats very easily while waiting on the grid but i guess if i qualify near the back with the other GT2's this should not be a problem this time ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Dec 2011 - 22:58

i wonder if it is because i havnt put that raceconnection v2.1 in yet,still dont know where it goes scratch
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts
Club Driver
Richard Roberts

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-09-26

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2011 - 0:42

The engines do overheat very easily. Engine off during pitstops is a must. Sometimes you need to be careful after spinning too or driving back to the pits with damage.

I am quite nervous about qualifying as we are still discussing which race setup to go with and I havent spent much time with low fuel and soft tires. From what I have seen its all cars on the track at the same time so could be a lot of traffic.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2011 - 2:37

Carl, you have to set a key to cut the engine when you're on the grid Wink For the test race we didn't have to wait a long time but saturday we'll have to wait nearly 10 minutes on the grid (for the TV, speaker will make a presentation of the field Cool ).

So, when you'll be on the grid, cut the engine and wait Smile

And yes, they'll call us one by one, in the the order of the qualy session Smile
But don't worry, Gui and I will be there to inform you if something is change on the last minute (rather Gui I think because normally I'll be on the Acura :hihi: )

And a quick remember for wednesday, NO ESCAP except on pits, unless a penalty will be given to you. So if your car is out after a crash or something else, you have to inform marshalls (by tipping a letter on the chat I guess, as for the test race, but don't remember which one scratch ) And of course, only one driver per team on the server at the same time Wink

If you have any doubt, don't hesitate to ask Wink

@Steve, strange, have you set your player name as : [GT2]_Parker_S ?
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2011 - 10:48

Martin Audran wrote:

yes m8,do i need to install that raceconnection v2.1 and where does it go
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2011 - 11:00

Steve Parker wrote:
yes m8,do i need to install that raceconnection v2.1 and where does it go

Just put it on your rFactor root folder (ddl files and plugins folder) Wink
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts
Club Driver
Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2011 - 23:47

Which traction control setting would be recommended for the race in a Gt1 car. I expect it depends on setup but I seem to be the same speed with all three settings in the Saleen with our setups.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue 6 Dec 2011 - 23:54

The more you set high TC the more you'll use youre tyres Wink

I don't know well the Saleen but for example, with the Corvette I run with full TC Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Roberts
Club Driver
Richard Roberts

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 0:26

Interesting, thanks. I might be able to take a more oversteery setupand balance it with traction control.
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 0:44

TC Whats that lol! only TC im using is my right foot :D
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 11:49

Martin Audran wrote:
Carl, you have to set a key to cut the engine when you're on the grid Wink For the test race we didn't have to wait a long time but saturday we'll have to wait nearly 10 minutes on the grid (for the TV, speaker will make a presentation of the field Cool ).

So, when you'll be on the grid, cut the engine and wait Smile

And yes, they'll call us one by one, in the the order of the qualy session Smile
But don't worry, Gui and I will be there to inform you if something is change on the last minute (rather Gui I think because normally I'll be on the Acura :hihi: )

And a quick remember for wednesday, NO ESCAP except on pits, unless a penalty will be given to you. So if your car is out after a crash or something else, you have to inform marshalls (by tipping a letter on the chat I guess, as for the test race, but don't remember which one scratch ) And of course, only one driver per team on the server at the same time Wink

If you have any doubt, don't hesitate to ask Wink

Pour nous aussi, il y aura l'oeil bienveillant de tonton Martin, et tata Gui? :frank:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 12:03

Vous comprenez le français vous deux (normalement). Razz
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 12:05

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Oui, mais pas le français de steamspeak, qui ressemble à celui de l'hygiaphone de la poste. :D
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 12:10

Ben Paulet wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Oui, mais pas le français de steamspeak, qui ressemble à celui de l'hygiaphone de la poste. :D

tout a fait ca lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 12:13

Ben Paulet wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Bé le problème vient de chez toi je pense, j'ai aucun soucis pour entendre les admins quand ils causent sur TS. Faut régler le son de TS en fonction du volume du jeu quoi.
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 14:17

Mais oui bien sur mon petit Benou Smile :D

D'ailleurs ce soir pourrai-je squatter dans la room TS de votre Aston, Gui me laissant tomber pour ses qualifs Crying or Very sad drunken

Pour tout ceux qui voudront supporter ce soir les pilotes HSO ainsi que ceux que l'on voit souvent par ici (ODS, RacingFR...) et même les autres pourquoi pas (ben oui quoi!), c'est ICI Smile

Live Timing ainsi que retransmission TV avec notre Antoine national aux platines! euh au micro pardon Cool
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 14:24

Salut :hello:

Bonne qualif a tous les HSO's guys Wink

Ca devrai aller pour le P2 et la GT1 mais la GT2 de Carl et Steve on va la bouffer :langue: :langue: :langue:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 15:52

Tant que vous laissez passer Martin, vous pouvez bouffer toutes les GT HSO que vous voulez Razz
Back to top Go down
Alexandre Dussel
Experienced Driver
Alexandre Dussel

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 16:19

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Tant que vous laissez passer Martin, vous pouvez bouffer toutes les GT HSO que vous voulez Razz

No souci on essayera de le menager le P2 tkt Wink

A lui de trouver un tour clair et de pas se rater quant il se presentera :D

Sinon la position de depart n'est pas capitale sur une endu dc keep cool :langue:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 16:24

Si on ne fait pas la pole au général on ne s'aligne pas samedi :bangry:

:D :D
Back to top Go down
JB Massida
Pro Driver
JB Massida

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2010-02-18

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:33

1h30 avec toutes les catégories en piste, c'est un appel au massacre si vous voulez mon avis :D Ca va être un assez gros bordel ce soir, faudra tourner, tourner et espérer avoir de la chance si on veut la pole, pasque avoir un tour clair relèvera du fantasme.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:57

j aime cette petite pression montante :hihi: j ai envie de bouffer de la Gt1 moi ce soir Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Dec 2011 - 21:10

Carl and Steve where are you ? :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor   [ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ErF/FFSCA] 10 Heures de Road Atlanta - rFactor
Page 19 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next