Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nurburgring training server

Go down 
+9
Frank Verplanken
Paul Nadeau
Luigi Bonati
Lionel Demoment
Patrick Marucco
Carl Larrad
Ludovic Tiengou
Tiago Malafaya
Guillaume Siebert
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul Nadeau
Experienced Driver
Paul Nadeau

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Nov 2009 - 23:53

Hi Guys: I hope you don't mind me using the practice server even though I don't have an entry yet. I'm still working on a few things to make it all happen.

Thanks
Paul
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 0:05

No problem Paul, hope to see you and your team on the starting grid Smile
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 13:24

Kewl Chaparral avatar Paul 8)
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 18:00

Once again I had to remove laptimes from guys who took the shortcut while in a timed lap (Ryan and Stefano) :grrr:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 18:08

Please be careful about this guys. All it takes from you is a little consideration, and if you don't we have some more work to do... and we have enough work to do for now, thanks Smile .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 18:13

Howdy :rigol: :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 18:23

Je suis etonné de me retrouver toujours en cinquieme et sixieme positions avec mes deux 5L tout de même. Allez un ptit effort. Z'allez pas me laisser croire que je suis bon tout de même. Parce que là j'en aurais encore plus gros sur la patate de ne pas pouvoir participer.
Back to top Go down
Stefano Banfi
Rookie
Stefano Banfi

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 18:34

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Once again I had to remove laptimes from guys who took the shortcut while in a timed lap (Ryan and Stefano) :grrr:

scratch ..... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/stetrompetito
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Nov 2009 - 20:16

Hey Paul nice to see you back in our waters
and looking forward to are rematch .... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 1:30

Managed to wipe another 7 seconds of my time
still cant get past one of Ludo's times there are so many off him
Im wondering if he's going to start a 3 man team and there all called Ludo .... lol!

It Takes a long time to learn This track but it is so rewarding when you do get a nice lap in ....:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 10:21

Well in facts it's three separate new installation of the mod. The 9.18 is a full install and was done with the Lola. The 9.16 is the same install new profile and Ferrari. Those twos were plagued by multiple disonnection.
The 9.15 is a light install new profile and done with the Ferrari 512. But I've never tested the connection with other drivers on the server. So can't tell if the connection is stable or not.

Can't be be a Ludo-ludo team though. The regulations said it must be two separate drivers. And driving the whole race alone...ouch not sure I can manage that

Guillaume tu peux effacer les temps que tu veux..enfin non pas le 9.15 qui correspond à mon PB sur le serveur mais pas mon PB absolu (9.10 en fait..mais j'arrive pas à le refaire)
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 10:35

Ludo You no when you have your disconnections are they like CTD's or do you get kicked of the server because im suffering with CTD's at the moment ive completely cleaned out my Rfactor folders to make Rfactor load quicker all im using are the tracks we use on HSO .....Thought everything was good did a New PB last night , until this morning had another CTD ......

Strange thing is i can go straight back into game if i click rfactor in start bar .......
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 10:52

My disconnection seems to be related to a problem of synchronisation with the server. But if I've identified the why don't know how to foil it.
It's not my connection nor my PC which get faulty (Internet works fine for other games). Seems the problem to be specific to HSO server. But strangely it's not happening everytime.
Don't have connections problems in BSCC, nor in Aurora (but at Nogaro), nor in SCC.
I've got very few issues of disconnection in 1979 and DTM.
I don't have any problems during the 200 miles of Buenos Aires with CSGT mod...but i've always have disconnection on the Ring.
In ECGT I've always get disconnected. Strange as it's the same player, same PC, same mod, same partition, same everything as in BSCC or SCC. And the results are totally different. And I can't said it's my personnal skins as my disconnection at the Ring occurs with a original skin of the mod.
And then for 1000kms every time I drive with others on the server my connection falls... don't understand what happened as I've got no problems with the mod yet

No one understand the problem
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 14:46

Carl Larrad wrote:
Ludo You no when you have your disconnections are they like CTD's or do you get kicked of the server because im suffering with CTD's at the moment ive completely cleaned out my Rfactor folders to make Rfactor load quicker all im using are the tracks we use on HSO .....Thought everything was good did a New PB last night , until this morning had another CTD ......

Strange thing is i can go straight back into game if i click rfactor in start bar .......

Are you using AVG 9.0? If so that's the reason you have those CTD's. Had that problem too when upgrading so I switched the anti-virus :top:
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

Number of posts : 534
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 15:22

Hi gyus.
Please help me.
I ve got a problem with HSO nuerburgring update - everytime I try to run there, rF freezes... Other version works without problems.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 17:28

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Carl Larrad wrote:

Are you using AVG 9.0? If so that's the reason you have those CTD's. Had that problem too when upgrading so I switched the anti-virus :top:
OMG Tiago are you reading my mind yes i did upgrade to AVG 9.0 and i was thinking it had to be that as it was fine before i installed it AVG is good but there does not seem to be anyway of turning off V9.0 whilst gaming ........ :aie:

What virus program do you recommend to change to ......As ive always used AVG ..... Question

THX Tiago :drink:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 17:46

Honza Mild wrote:
Hi gyus.
Please help me.
I ve got a problem with HSO nuerburgring update - everytime I try to run there, rF freezes... Other version works without problems.
Hi Honza did you install the track first and then apply the update ,does the track loading screen come up with the white NO22 Porsche 908/3 on it .......Just making sure you have the right track installed as i had a similar problem so i reinstalled the track and then the update works fine for me ....... Wink
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Nov 2009 - 18:00

Honza Mild wrote:
Hi gyus.
Please help me.

What do you mean by freeze ? The tracks doesn't load at all or the game freezes when you are driving ? Do you have any error message ?
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009 - 1:04

Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Carl Larrad wrote:

Tiago I Think you may have sorted my problem ,i had updated to AVG V 9.0 I was wondering what you installed instead i have gone for Avira hopefully this will stop any virus attacks but still let me play Rfactor .... :top:
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009 - 2:01

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Honza Mild wrote:
Hi gyus.
Please help me.

What do you mean by freeze ? The tracks doesn't load at all or the game freezes when you are driving ? Do you have any error message ?

When loading bar of track is at 100%, game freeze without any error message. Then i must reset my PC.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009 - 2:18

And you say with others Nordschleife versions you have no problems ?
When the game freezes you cant press Alt+tab and go back to desktop ?

Usually rF does this when the .TDF file of the track is missing. Do you have a "Ring_terrain.tdf" file in your GameData\Locations\Ring_2007 folder ?
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009 - 3:11

Carl Larrad wrote:
Tiago Malafaya wrote:
Tiago I Think you may have sorted my problem ,i had updated to AVG V 9.0 I was wondering what you installed instead i have gone for Avira hopefully this will stop any virus attacks but still let me play Rfactor .... :top:

Well I switched to Avast, it's free and from what I heard so far is even better than AVG. I also have heard that AVG was giving a lot of trouble lately so it wasn't a hard decision for me :hello:
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009 - 11:02

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
And you say with others Nordschleife versions you have no problems ?
When the game freezes you cant press Alt+tab and go back to desktop ?

Usually rF does this when the .TDF file of the track is missing. Do you have a "Ring_terrain.tdf" file in your GameData\Locations\Ring_2007 folder ?

Yes, other versions are ok and nope Alt+tab didnt work (ctrl+alt+del too).

In folder Nordschleife_2007 i have only: NOS_terrain.tdf and NOS_terrain_fall.tdf.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009 - 12:51

Hmm I think you got the wrong version of the Nordschleife there. The main folder name must be "Ring_2007" and it has 4 different tdf files and 12 differents sub folders in it.
Back to top Go down
Honza Mild
Pro Driver
Honza Mild

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Nov 2009 - 13:30

Oh yes, i am... yes i have Ring_2007 with Ring_terrain.tdf and there is also HSO-Nordschleife1970. I downloaded it all from link above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nurburgring training server   Nurburgring training server - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nurburgring training server
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next