Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]

Go down 
+29
Jan Prusa
Mick Chapman
Jason White
David Sabre
Adam Hackman
Gerardo Magnano
David Jundt
Michael Griffiths
Alberto Ibañez
Filippo Marazzi
Philippe Martinelli
David Jaques
Pascal Mikula
François Remmen
Bruno Chacon
Cezariusz Czlapinski
Brian Janik
Alberto Iquino
Raymond Riddall
Dave Miller
Austin Johnson
Lukáš Vydra
Raul Jereb
Grant Riddall
Petr Hlavac
Jan Kowalski
Juha Bos
Gérard Ryon
Richard Coxon
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sam Smith
Rookie
Sam Smith

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2017-03-14

Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:26

Does anyone have a video of the race? Or even a replay file?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tinshedracing.com
Petr Hlavac
Pro Driver
Petr Hlavac

Number of posts : 873
Registration date : 2015-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:30

I have literally no idea what just happened lol!  I had zero practice, downloaded the mod at 20:11. I jumped in, the setup was horrible. I was waaaay off the pace. Thankfully, Gerard Ryon gave me a setup, thank you! :top: When the game switched to qualifying, Automobilista ignored my wheel. Had to reboot my PC and joined the Quali with 10 minutes to go. Qualified 10th, by far the worst of all Porsches and didn't really expect anything from the race. After the green flag command I found myself suddenly on 5th, then 4th, 3th and finished 2nd. Don't know how it happened, I just drove my race :smil20: :conduit:

Last edited by Petr Hlavac on Sun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:46; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:32

Sam Smith wrote:
Does anyone have a video of the race? Or even a replay file?

Will be one up soon.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:34

Are the results correct? I was on the lead lap behind Grant
Back to top Go down
Jan Prusa
Rookie

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2018-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:35

Question to admins: Why is there  full flag rules? The game gave me absolutly pointless drive through penalty...twice... I was overtaking another car and I spun over in the first chicane... It seriously wasn´t a cut... It gives me warning almost everytime I leave a track even when it´s just a driver´s mistake...It destroyed my race today...Could you switch that off?
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 21:52

The Lola-Mazda was nice to drive, but kinda hopeless on the straights. The URD of Thiago finally flashed by and disappeared in the distance.

Probably the most boring and easy victory for anyone this season Razz

Can't help but say that some people in the bigger class could drive a bit better. It's also not very clever to force the issue by lapping into a chicane that leads onto another long straight.

You have way more top speed, so use that to your advantage and avoid diving into chicanes/turns, please :smil20:

Feels great to drive on AMS aswell, thanks to the modders!

Let's have another endurance championship sometime :jp:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 22:00

Results and points are up.

Jan, i will take a look during the week and edit the results if need be. You claim to be 5th at the finish?
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 22:20

Richard Coxon wrote:
Results and points are up.

Jan, i will take a look during the week and edit the results if need be. You claim to be 5th at the finish?

ok, yeah i was 5th in the end which showed my HUD too from time to time. I´d never saw Austin or Petr lapping me.
Back to top Go down
Austin Johnson
Pro Driver
Austin Johnson

Number of posts : 814
Registration date : 2013-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 22:33

It was a hard fought race. A couple of laps in the race I spun behind Juha locking them up hard...sry for that I wasn't expecting such slow entry speeds into the stadium. Lost out big time and fell back to 12th....

I was able to drive threw the field unexpectedly and got up to 3rd a few laps later the timing board's kept showing me 2nd the whole race.

I just kept the throttle down and drove my race. Now that the results are up and it shows I won the race...it is unbelievable!  :first:

I admit, I could have done a better job lapping or passing cars but its the first race in this mod and all of the cars are kinda unpredictable. The closing speed is insane!

Thank you HSO. These car's are awesome :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Mar 2019 - 23:16

Je ne comprends pas mon classement de la qualification, 22 ème avec un temps de 2' 13" alors que le chrono que j'avais sur le classement du serveur était de 2' 03", qui me plaçait 14 ou 15 ème au départ... Pas la même limonade comme on dit... Vous m'expliquerez...

Je me suis très bien amusé quand-même, le résultat importe peu Cool

Merci pour l'organisation, bravo à tous :top:
Back to top Go down
Thiago Canola
Experienced Driver
Thiago Canola

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2017-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Apr 2019 - 0:02

David Jundt wrote:

Probably the most boring and easy victory for anyone this season Razz

I can't deny it was boring. When I saw the URD (Ultra Rapid Drive)  free 4 hs before the race I had no idea it was that fast!! Put some laps before qualify and fix the balance in the car and then it was in the mid 2:05 already!! Sad

In the end I think I made Coxon's life more difficult before the first chicane. He was coming fast and I was waiting for him to dive in the inside line so a broke a little earlier but he also broke earlier and it allowed Grant to close the gap over him. Miscommunication.

Great race!
Very nice mod!!!

Thanks HSO
Back to top Go down
Gerardo Magnano
Rookie
Gerardo Magnano

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2015-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Apr 2019 - 0:22

Mi primer carrera efectiva en HSO ( luego del fallido intento Procar ) . Un excelente mod que seguro esperaremos con ansias algún torneo en modo endurance .
En cuanto a mi carrera la expectativa era girar y terminar . Estrategia de entrar temprano a repostar y luego esperar los movimientos de los demás . Un cuarto puesto en el grupo junior está bastante bien . Esperemos tener más carreras y trataremos de mejorar el rendimiento del pequeño Sthemo .
:top:

My first effective career in HSO (after the failed attempt Procar). An excellent mod that will surely look forward to a tournament in endurance mode.
As for my career, the expectation was to turn and finish. Strategy to enter early to refuel and then wait for the movements of others. A fourth place in the junior group is quite good. We hope to have more races and we will try to improve the performance of the small Sthemo.
:top:
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Apr 2019 - 8:22

The results table
Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 9kEJ
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 8:57

Very strange thing happend to me during the race..

At one moment I was put form 7th/8th position to 17th and below.. I dont know why, how.. and all the blue flags suddenly started to occure, and it was really very frustrating. I am sure I had right to fight for positions, but at that point I was so distracted by the fact thet shit is going on that I lost concentration and wasnt able to drive correctly.. so, at this point I wish to appologise if any stupid move was made from my part..

then again set back to 8th/9th, and after few laps, again all the way down.. I was so frustrated that I lost my car in the very last turn in last lap and lost a position by Juha..

So, wonderfull mod, cars look so beautifull, it is a sheer pleasure to drive surrounded with them. Phisics, well, I drove LC2, and it is really a thing, it feels everything, it is really easy to control the car, even on DFGT.. Ill give a try to the rest of the cars these days..

All in all, a full champ with these would be a dream come true. Again.. and not to mention endurance races.. Ducks reporting!!!

Thank you for this conversion and for all the efforts to make this possible!!! I enjoyed every second in this event. Regardles those stupid issues..

Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 3108518133
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Apr 2019 - 14:25

Raul Jereb wrote:

All in all, a full champ with these would be a dream come true. Again.. and not to mention endurance races.. Ducks reporting!!!

Would you have me in your team Duck?

Duck2
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Apr 2019 - 22:16

Timo Vermeersch wrote:

Would you have me in your team Duck?

Duck2

You ARE the team, master Duck!!!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Apr 2019 - 10:33

The results have been amended.

Jan Kowalski has been placed back in 5th due to a timing glitch and also receives the last point in the C class.

All points will be corrected in due course, we are having a minor issue with the website.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Lukáš Vydra
Experienced Driver
Lukáš Vydra

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2018-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Apr 2019 - 16:06

Fixed results table Smile
Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Qhv6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]   Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Automobilista - AvD Deutschland-Trophäe DRM [March 31st]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4