Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers

Go down 
+23
Brian Janik
Oyvind Andersen
Jacob Fredriksson
Filippo Marazzi
Konstantin Zubov
Cezariusz Czlapinski
Lee Gibson
Grant Riddall
Bruno Chacon
Raymond Riddall
Dave Miller
Thiago Canola
Yves Plaçais
Matthias Weber
Mick Chapman
Steve Parker
Raul Jereb
John Thim
David Sabre
Juha Bos
Michael Drechsler
Pascal Mikula
Jonatan Acerclinth
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 10:42

The results and points have been updated :flag:

Looks like a great championship battle is brewing, the top 3 are only separated by 4 points :clap:
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 12:44

Richard Coxon wrote:
Looks like a great championship battle is brewing, the top 3 are only separated by 4 points :clap:
Exactly how a TC championship should look Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 3108518133

Also, this was the 4th different winner ( both driver and make of car) in as many races :banane:
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 13:32

Richard Coxon wrote:
The results and points have been updated :flag:

The standing shows me in 9th place with 24 points and Pascal in 10th place with 25 points. scratch
I'm happy with that but perhaps it needs checking. lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 13:33

:doh: Thanks David, will correct that
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 13:52

A good race with lots of action all the way to the checkered flag. I must have picked up some damage early on as I couldn't keep up with the Holdens on the back straight and then later in the race the rear of the car was very loose again most likely due to damage as the tyres were not worn. Thiago thanks for waiting but I really didn't expect you to, I think that is just touring car racing and these things do happen.
Thanks for the broadcast :top: and Congratulation to Matthias.
Back to top Go down
Cezariusz Czlapinski
Club Driver
Cezariusz Czlapinski

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2017-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 18:22

Thank you gentelmen for superb racing experience- finaly I took part in HSO race event cheers
Never raced before with racetrack so crowded, but as expected it was a very fair and clean race.

My GTV Alfetta was doing well in the twisty section of the Pukekohe, but straight line speed was my weak spot- there was no point to block or fight with Holdens, Rovers or Mustangs as it would just look silly Wink

As a newcomer my goal was to finish the race in one piece and avoid mistakes.
I'm more than happy with the result- I wasn't expecting to score any points :champ:

Congratulations to Matthias, Grant and rest of the pack !
Hope to see you again in NZTC Series in 2 weeks Smile
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 20:41

Very glad to have you finally race with us Cezariusz, now you got your HSO baptism of fire :champ:
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 22:18

Great racing last night! Matthias, the racing was brilliant, had me gripped right till the end :top:

Good result for me and was good to see Pascal getting the mustang up into 3rd, curious as to what you made of the temperatures of the tires? I just couldn't control them.

Well done Matthias, thoroughly deserved Wink

Thanks again Jonathon for organising and the brilliant broadcasting cheers
Back to top Go down
John Thim
Club Driver
John Thim

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2017-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Nov 2018 - 22:24

Jacob Fredriksson wrote:

No problem at all John, forgot about that moment half a lap later, it looked a lot worse on the broadcast than it actually was.

Well nice to hear it's over and done with. I reviewed it and I did definitely cut you off leaving none or maybe maximum half a car width (not enough). Maybe I though the extra strip was earlier on the outside, can't remember. Noticed you lost a place as well, but nice to see you made up for it. :top:

The racing otherwise is excellent trough the whole field.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thimbro23
Lee Gibson
Rookie
Lee Gibson

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2013-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov 2018 - 1:21

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:
Lee Gibson wrote:
Argh! Apologies admin & HSO,I've got the times mixed up Sad
Sorry to hear this but I hope you'll be back for the next one either way :drink:

Yes please :top:
Back to top Go down
Brian Janik
Experienced Driver

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov 2018 - 2:29

Cezariusz Czlapinski wrote:
Thank you gentelmen for superb racing experience- finaly I took part in HSO race event cheers
Never raced before with racetrack so crowded, but as expected it was a very fair and clean race.

Good too see a new pilot and fellow Pole at HSO. (I'm not a true Pole, more of an American Mutt, but still)
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov 2018 - 17:51

Jacob Fredriksson wrote:
Friendly reminder on how to drive defensively good: Chose your line first. If you change your line in the middle of the braking zone, you are in the wrong. Then I won't feel bad for you if you spin.

Chose your line first, don't mirror drive.

Full race report is coming tomorrow! Thanks everyone for tonight, some great racing in there. Smile

Already had chose my line,but was not expecting you to dive in so late for a corner you would not have made apart from using me as your safety barrier.but thats touring car racing for you. :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers   Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Pukekohe 500 Kilometers
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3