Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List

Go down 
+54
David Jaques
Mick Chapman
Mark Craggs
Alberto Iquino
Pascal Mikula
Andre Cunha
Yann Laprevotte
Thiago Canola
John Cook
Jukka Närhi
Jason White
Chris Stephens
Raymond Riddall
Philippe Martinelli
Gérard Ryon
Peter Blom
Jonatan Acerclinth
Petr Hlavac
Gabriel Sterr
Karel Marciniszyn
Yves Plaçais
David Sabre
Raul Jereb
Tonga Guardia
Grant Riddall
Greg Hunt
Jari Bruppacher
Richard Wilks
Tom Rogerson
Jason Whited
Filippo Marazzi
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Florkin Marc
Jacob Fredriksson
Timo Vermeersch
Martin Lacina
Jason Fitch
Joe Miller
Dana Schurer
Juha Bos
Brian Janik
Bruno Chacon
François Remmen
Jan Kowalski
Dylan Canton
Steve Parker
Rossetti Paolo
Austin Johnson
David Jundt
Alberto Ibañez
Pascal Kalide
Victor Montenegro
Michal Janak
Richard Coxon
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark Craggs
Club Driver

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2018-06-10

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2018 - 7:26

Gabriel Sterr wrote:
Since I already have a full time seat in CanAm, I'm more than willing to forfeit the car in favor of Mark, if you're interested!

Bless you Gabriel, but please take #26. I will keep an eye out for a Silverstone drive (thanks Richard). I will also look into the Can Am series when I get chance.

Thanks both.

Mark
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2018 - 8:54

There are four full-season cars available for CanAm. They're not the most competitive cars in the field but you'll be sure to have a car each race and could switch should another car become available.

http://historicsimracing.123.st/t3743p250-1971-canadian-american-challenge-cup-entry-list#187933
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Gabriel Sterr
Club Driver
Gabriel Sterr

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2018 - 11:39

Thank you Mark! In that case, I'll take the 26.
Tip: The McLaren that's still unassigned in CanAm should be pretty nice to drive by CanAm standards. The Lolas are a bit more unruly.
Back to top Go down
Mark Craggs
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2018 - 23:23

Thanks for heads up on the CanAms Johu, much appreciated. I hadn't realised it was RF1 so it might take a bit of setting up again but would be good to join in.  

Welcome Gabriel and thanks for tip. I am tempted by the Lolas as there are no T160s in the field and it is nice to increase the diversity. However, it sounds like the Mclaren would be the sensible choice as I will likely need all the help I can get just to keep up. Hmmm........

Edit: Unfortunately I just noticed the start times are CET which might reduce my domestic popularity even further. Some negotiation may be required before I can sign up.
Back to top Go down
Mark Craggs
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2018 - 9:40

It seems that the UK matches CET when we switch to BST in the summer (I think), which makes things a lot easier for me with regards bedtimes etc.

So I will keep an eye out for a F1 ride as well as the Can Ams if I may.

I really like the way drivers are given a car for the season and that those cars vary in performance. A really nice change from everybody driving the same (quickest) car in a lot of other organised races. I like idea of being able to recognise a driver by their car, and the high number of interesting vehicle variations (and handling) in the 2 mods is great imo.

And I shall probably still feel the same after failing miserably with the T160 today and wishing I had taken Gabriel's advice. But I just like the variation.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2018 - 10:27

The really nice thing of this diversity is that even if you might not be able to fight for victory, there is a very likely chance that you will at least have two or three drivers on track on your overall level (Considering combo of car + driver) so you are likely to have lots of fun fighting around and enjoying the race instead of watching the leaders disappear in the horizon or the rest of the field in your back mirror.
Back to top Go down
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2018 - 17:24

Mark Craggs wrote:
It seems that the UK matches CET when we switch to BST in the summer (I think), which makes things a lot easier for me with regards bedtimes etc.

I really like the way drivers are given a car for the season and that those cars vary in performance. A really nice change from everybody driving the same (quickest) car in a lot of other organised races. I like idea of being able to recognise a driver by their car, and the high number of interesting vehicle variations (and handling) in the 2 mods is great imo.

And I shall probably still feel the same after failing miserably with the T160 today and wishing I had taken Gabriel's advice. But I just like the variation.

just a bit of clarification on the race times, i know it is listed as CET, but in reality races are always on PARIS time. (which switches between CET and CEST)

best,
dave
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2018 - 17:40

David Jaques wrote:
Mark Craggs wrote:

just a bit of clarification on the race times, i know it is listed as CET, but in reality races are always on PARIS time.  (which switches between CET and CEST)

best,
dave
Adding to what Dave said, I personally recommend you set up a clock on your PC for Paris time.
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Mark Craggs
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2018 - 22:54

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
The really nice thing of this diversity is that even if you might not be able to fight for victory, there is a very likely chance that you will at least have two or three drivers on track on your overall level (Considering combo of car + driver) so you are likely to have lots of fun fighting around and enjoying the race instead of watching the leaders disappear in the horizon or the rest of the field in your back mirror.

Indeed Alberto I think that is true. It can be used to even things out a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mark Craggs
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2018 - 22:56

Thanks for the heads up on the time David & Pascal.

I thought I better check just in case and realised it was running an hour earlier than I had anticipated. Will check Paris time next time.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 6:24

Mark Craggs wrote:

I thought I better check just in case and realised it was running an hour earlier than I had anticipated. Will check Paris time next time.

Being from the UK like you Mark, whether it be in daylight saving or summer time, just turn up one hour BEFORE the times listed. It's the same all year round as our clock changes are the same day/time as France's changes.

So if practice begins at 20:00 CET, turn up at 19:00. :top:
Back to top Go down
Ashar Firdaus
Club Driver
Ashar Firdaus

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2018-06-01

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 6:38

Richard Coxon wrote:
Mark Craggs wrote:

Being from the UK like you Mark, whether it be in daylight saving or summer time, just turn up one hour BEFORE the times listed. It's the same all year round as our clock changes are the same day/time as France's changes.

So if practice begins at 20:00 CET, turn up at 19:00. :top:

Because UK and Paris are on GMT+0 :top:
Back to top Go down
Mark Craggs
Club Driver

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 6:43

Great, thanks guys. Should make it nice and easy to remember.
Back to top Go down
Timo Vermeersch
Racing Legend
Timo Vermeersch

Number of posts : 1345
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 8:26

Ashar Firdaus wrote:
Because UK and Paris are on GMT+0 :top:

Paris is actually on GMT+1.
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2018 - 18:06

Salut,

je serai encore absent pour la prochaine course (8 juillet), ma voiture est donc libre.

Je crois que le règlement dit que si on est absent deux courses consécutives on perd sa voiture.

Pas de problème, je prendrai une voiture, s'il y en a une de libre pour la course du Nurburgring en septembre, et si non ce n'est pas grave je ne participerais pas...

Amusez-vous bien, bon été à tous Cool et à la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018 - 8:34

Philippe Martinelli wrote:
Salut,

je serai encore absent pour la prochaine course (8 juillet), ma voiture est donc libre.

Je crois que le règlement dit que si on est absent deux courses consécutives on perd sa voiture.

Pas de problème, je prendrai une voiture, s'il y en a une de libre pour la course du Nurburgring en septembre, et si non ce n'est pas grave je ne participerais pas...

Amusez-vous bien, bon été à tous Cool  et à la prochaine Wink

Do we reallocate the car before the race? or first one-off for Silverstone and then?
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2018 - 8:44

One off for Silverstone and then it will be allocated :top:
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rodrigues
Club Driver
Paulo Rodrigues

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2016-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jul 2018 - 0:39

Hello,
Now that I have AMS and it seems that everything is working fine and also seeing that next race is in september (so I will have time to practice) I'm applying to be a reserve or, better, to take the McLaren N32 (J. Oliver), if I can.
:smil20:
thanks
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2018 - 10:42

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Cevert_10b
1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Bonnier_38

Tyrrell #10 and McLaren #38 are now available for full-time drives.
Please declare your interest within the next 24 hours.

We will allocate both cars after that period.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rodrigues
Club Driver
Paulo Rodrigues

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2016-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2018 - 12:44

Hi,
If nobody asks for it during the given 24 hour period, please consider my name for the Mclaren #38 (since I do not have hands for the Tyrrell).
Thanks
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2018 - 18:06

I'd say yes, interested, but Richard would beat me with a stick, then call the Spanish Inquisition(this time, I expect them, or rather Alberto himself) for back-up :hihi:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2018 - 18:58

And while I’m beating you, you’d beg for me For more :grrr:Razz

You showed the McLaren is the perfect pace for you. :top:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2018 - 20:12

Do I need to bribe Francois now? :D

The only thing I hate on the McLaren outright is the windshield. I can't look through that thing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2018 - 23:01

Tyrrell #10

I wish too lol!
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2018 - 16:53

Paulo gets the McLaren and Philippe the Tyrrell.

I will update the entry list later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next