Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HSO Supertourers - Download

Go down 
+19
Oyvind Andersen
David Jundt
Raul Jereb
Richard Wilks
Jonatan Acerclinth
Dylan Canton
Alberto Ibañez
Abhishek Dalia
Greg Hunt
Jan Kowalski
Pascal Mikula
Jason White
Peter Blom
Sky Willis
Michal Janak
Steve Parker
Vadim Sadoshenko
François Remmen
Richard Coxon
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2017 - 23:48

just a small note - highest detail LOD of front bumper on Volvo has some problem with texture. It always switch to black when near camera
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2017 - 0:28

Yeah we are aware of this and plan to fix it in a upcoming patch.
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2017 - 17:17

Richard Coxon wrote:
Yeah we are aware of this and plan to fix it in a upcoming patch.

in which file is defined content of car tyres repairs and so for pit menu in in car info menu ?
Back to top Go down
James Stewart
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Tire sound   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr 2017 - 23:36

New here, excellent mod, best touring car mod I've ever driven, but how come sometimes it makes tire squeal, and sometimes no squeal? I would like to keep the tire squeal. Bug or glitch? Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Apr 2017 - 23:54

Hi James, welcome and thanks for the kind words Smile I can't answer you about the tires, sorry, but I'm sure someone will shortly. In the meantime, can you please edit your profile name with capital letters to both your name and surname ? Thanks Smile. Loved you in "Rear Window" and so many other flicks by the way Cool ! (sorry ^^)
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
James Stewart
Rookie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Apr 2017 - 1:31

No problem.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2017 - 10:56

@Richard Wilks:

I remember you saying you are using RealFeel(and LeoFFB?) with your install, right?

How and which exact files(from where) did you use?

Whe I tried it, the Snetterton race turned into shambles in the second event. First my FFB seemed reversed and very "rumbly", then it grew near inexistent(which led to our contact during R2).

And finally, ever since then, each time I start that install, a second .exe window appears with a Startup() line inside.

I am not sure how to fix that and if my try to install RF and Leo was the cause.

At this stage, I'll have to get rid of the install and worry itcould happen to my other installs aswell.

I have the feeling I can't install anything properly Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2017 - 15:31

Well i dont remember now honestly david. But leo FFB for me is only active at very low speeds. From then on is basically real feel.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Apr 2017 - 15:39

I got some files and instructions from Chris Stephens, but you guys make it sound like a "drag&drop" affair, yet I am getting some strange results scratch

I wonder if that second window will disappear if I remove the RF and Leo files again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
F1inthepast
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2022-08-18

PostSubject: How do I download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2022 - 9:44

Hello

I am a complete newbie here. I would really love to play this mod but I cant download it. When I hit the download button nothing happens for me. Same for any other mods I've tried.

I know I'm doing something wrong and I've checked the FAQs but can't find any directions on downloading. Some advice on downloading from the site would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2022 - 10:37

Well, as you can see, nothing much is happening here.

However, you haven't done anything wrong by trying to download the mod here.

It's just that, 1) modern browsers don't really support ftp:// type links anymore for security reasons; 2) the FTP the link links to no longer exists and 3) even the new FTP of what's now ISO doesn't have the mod anymore because they decided to delete everything pre-2021. So that's fun.

I don't even have it on my HFS Repository, so...best of luck finding it.
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
F1inthepast
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2022 - 22:02

Hey Pascal

Thank you for responding and letting me know how things stand.

That is such a shame, especially as the Trippteam server is now gone - forever it seems!

I love playing the old mods and from what people said about it in the forum it might have been really good.
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2022 - 22:29

I have the mod in my archives, I have uploaded it here for you.  Wink

We'd appreciate if you could edit your profile with your real name as per HSO rules, thank you.

The Trippteam server was a treasure cove, sad to hear it is gone.

Pascal Mikula likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2022 - 3:22

Frank Verplanken wrote:
The Trippteam server was a treasure cove, sad to hear it is gone.

It may be gone itself, but I put up a new one, with (some) help from Tripp.

Since the Classic Motorsport Hub server PC is unfortunately limited to 400GB of server space, it won't be as big as the multiple TBs Tripp had, but I'm confident the most important stuff can still be stored there.

http://classicmotorsporthub.org:200
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2022 - 11:41

Oh that is great news Pascal, thanks a bunch :top: .

I have most of the tracks and mods HSO has used since its creation, if you have gaps I might be able to help - just let me know Wink.

You should post about CMH events on the HSO forum, it might bring you a few more drivers.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2022 - 11:43

Thank you very much for the kind words and blessings, I'll get in touch with you as soon as I get home from work! Smile

Frank Verplanken likes this post

Back to top Go down
F1inthepast
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Aug 2022 - 23:23

That is great news. I've checked it out and there is some awesome stuff there - even the mod I was looking for!

I am going to download some more of the mods and keep them on my hard drive - just to be sure this stuff is not lost forever. Its too good to lose.

Let me know if you have any recommendations for really good mods.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

PostSubject: Re: HSO Supertourers - Download   HSO Supertourers - Download - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Aug 2022 - 6:37

Well, as long as I can pay for the server, it ain't going down as long as I can help it  :drink:
Back to top Go down

HSO Supertourers - Download
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2017 :: 1996 BTCC-
Jump to: