Number of posts : 16590 Age : 35 Location : Sheffield, England Registration date : 2012-06-29
Subject: Round 16 - Montréal (Nov 27th) Sun 20 Nov 2016 - 23:00
Grand Prix du Canada
--> DOWNLOAD TRACK <--
--> HOTLAPS <--
Event Schedule (all times given are CET):
Sunday November 27th
20h00 - Qualifying 21h00 - Warm-up and Drivers’ briefing 21h10 - Race start (formation/standing) 70 laps or 2 hrs
Server: 18.104.22.168:34600 Server Password : hso78 A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).
Race Start Procedure
- Cars will be placed on the grid when the drivers click "race" - After the countdown is over, the field will do one formation lap, then re-grid for the standing start.
Behaviour on track
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.
- Respect the red condition at the end of the pitlane.
Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.
One-off drives available
#2 John Watson CAN #4 Patrick Depailler CAN #10 Keke Rosberg CAN #11 Carlos Reutemann CAN #12 Gilles Villeneuve CAN #21 Bobby Rahal CAN #66 Nelson Piquet CAN
Gérard Ryon #5 Lotus-Ford Cosworth Michal Janak #7 McLaren-Ford Cosworth Juha Bos #8 McLaren-Ford Cosworth Richard Coxon #10 ATS-Ford Cosworth David Sabre #11 Ferrari Jan Kowalski #12 Ferrari Raymond Riddall #14 Copersucar-Ford Cosworth Martin Lacina #15 Renault Greg Goissen #16 Shadow-Ford Cosworth Vincent Beretta #17 Shadow-Ford Cosworth Emmanuel Haas #18 Surtees-Ford Cosworth Konstantin Zubov #19 Surtees-Ford Cosworth Michael Drechsler#21 Wolf-Ford Cosworth Sebastian Vign #22 Ensign-Ford Cosworth David Jaques #25 Lotus-Ford Cosworth Yves Plaçais #26 Ligier-Matra Petr Hlavac #27 Williams-Ford Cosworth Jonatan Acerclinth #30 McLaren-Ford Cosworth Mick Chapman #35 Arrows-Ford Cosworth Philippe Martinelli #36 Arrows-Ford Cosworth Didier Conjeaud #55 Lotus-Ford Cosworth David Jundt #66 Brabham-Alfa Romeo
Last edited by Richard Coxon on Sun 27 Nov 2016 - 23:34; edited 4 times in total
Emmanuel Haas Club Driver
Number of posts : 90 Age : 46 Location : France Registration date : 2016-02-13
Subject: Re: Round 16 - Montréal (Nov 27th) Sun 20 Nov 2016 - 23:00
David Jundt Racing Legend
Number of posts : 2647 Age : 33 Location : Binningen, Switzerland Registration date : 2012-07-14
Subject: Re: Round 16 - Montréal (Nov 27th) Sun 20 Nov 2016 - 23:01