Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]

Go down 
+12
Dave Miller
Alain Maurice
Philippe Martinelli
Jacob Fredriksson
Yves Plaçais
Gérard Ryon
Didier Conjeaud
Jonatan Acerclinth
Matthias Weber
Peter Lengyel
Dylan Canton
Richard Coxon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Convidado

Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2015 - 20:08

Richard Coxon wrote:
Well it is up and running. try entering the IP address.

91.121.135.76:34500

I try whith IP, many many many times and not appear in my game... is a problem in my game? Whay solved this?
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2015 - 21:11

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

I try whith IP, many many many times and not appear in my game... is a problem in my game? Whay solved this?
Try restarting your computer and your router and then try again.

If this doesn't work, try waiting a day and see if you can find the server then, if that is the case it's your Internet Provider that had a problem somewhere.

If that doesn't work, try re-installing your game. I hope it works out and I'm sorry that you missed the event due to such a problem, I've had it happen before as well, for me it was my Internet provider.
Back to top Go down
Richard Wilks
Racing Legend
Richard Wilks

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2015 - 21:12

I will sum it up as this: I lost the class victory at the last corner.  :bangry:

Weekend went much better than previous ones. I ditched my older setups and went with a much simpler one to great effect. Started second in class, and soon found myself in the lead of it after the first lap chaos, and after my teammate Richard C kindly letting me by :hello:

Then i was stuck for much of the race behind Jonathan and Jan, seeing their battle.  At some point they touched and it was just Jan. I could see his tires were fried, and altough mine were too, i could still try to pass him in the corners, only to be blasted away at the straights. I felt he was holding me up, but i couldnt lift off because Peter was getting close. How exactly his tires were managing is beyond me, but i had enough to finish ahead.

Then at the last corner, i was just behind Jan, when he slowed a lot in the middle of it. Maybe because it was the car in front that made him do it, but all i know is that i slammed on the brakes, but couldn't avoid giving him a little tap, causing my car to spin around, and that was it :doh:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2015 - 21:20

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

I had same problem, just kept trying and eventually it showed up took about 25-30mins.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2015 - 21:40

Results are up :flag:
Back to top Go down
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Oct 2015 - 22:04

Extremely frustrating event, most of the frustration is for PM's so won't mention it, will keep it clean.

Practice:

Struggled for top of the grid pace around here, I had the overall pace over a race run but I didn't have any pace in the first few laps...

Qualifying:

Managed to hit my Race Pace PB in Qualifying so was happy with that, watching the Rovers, 635's and Starions beating that time after I had my run was not as good considering what was set as rules.

Race:

Got a decent start, nothing to write home about but at least didn't drop any positions going towards T1.

I did think I'd be spun out coming through and out of T1 though, had nudges on both side of the rear end, they must have cancelled eachother out since I didn't spin.

Spent a couple of laps trying to keep JP behind me but in the end he had more pace than me early so he flew away and Jan managed to get by me when I got loose coming through the Boule.

What followed was a cascade of tries at getting by Jan but unfortunately his driving style around here cancelled my own out and I struggled at getting a good move in as I was too far behind at the places to pass.

In the end I had 2 goes, both ending badly, the second sending me back by many seconds as we made contact coming out of Turn1.

After this I just tried to keep the pace up hoping for others to stuggle more but unfortunately, for me, I was the one struggling the 2nd most (by the looks of things Richard had an even harder time) so was sliding all over the place towards the end of the race.

Thank you very much to those I had battles with, was a good bit of fun. Unfortunately it didn't end as I would have hoped but onwards and upwards.

PS: ... Couldn't quite keep it clean but clean enough it is I hope.
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2015 - 8:42

Well, I should be satisfied with the result, but not. It's clearly because of my first lap performance.

On Practice, I saw that the MItsu can be a competition to the muscles. So the forecast was optimistic.

Qualifying went okay, 1-2 tenths could have been improved, but not in 3 shooting laps, so 3rd is not bad overall against the Rover/BMW/Pony.

Race, start was okay, except I stucked behind Matthias, so I lost 2-3 positions, at T1, also 1-2 positions, and at last turn I sent myself back to 14th. Cool, now you know I like endurance type races. I started climbing back, had interesting fights, in both category and Class C as well. I think, the hardest was to overtake Jonathan with the Holden. I had the acceleration out of the corner at my best and he just kick the accelerator down to the metal and byebye. He started holding me up, and Richard C. was about to attach a rope to my rear bumper, so I was really forced to do something.

I had success, after I had around 10-12 laps to catch Richard W. I knew I am about to lose category win, and I really hoped for 5 more laps, to be able at least just fight against him. I was totally in the acceptation phase that okay, category 2nd will be okay, and at the last corner, something happened I had never hoped for. It was truly a dramatic scene to watch and I almost couldn't believe it, I passed him and immediately let the car just coast in the finish in category first place.

So if we see this, I have to be happy, but if I look back, I think a 3rd could have been achieved. But, not this time Smile

Thank you for the race and the organisation at the expected quality!
Back to top Go down
Alain Maurice
Club Driver
Alain Maurice

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2015-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 8 Oct 2015 - 16:20

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:

Bonjour Phillipe,

J'avais le même problème hier soir jusqu'à ce que j'instal correctement le circuit.

Il fallait mettre le dossier dézipé dans le dossier rfactor alors qu'au début je l'avais installé directement dans le fichier gamedata et cela ne marchait pas, même en solo, je n'avais pas accès au circuit.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:32

Huaa what should I say...

Had the speed this time to win the race, could get a lot more out of my Rover than Jan, but with my bad start I wasn't able to overtake José again and didn't want to do a "harakiri" move to get by.

Sadly since some weeks my brake pedal broke down, so I'm using my clutch pedal to brake. So there is no clutch left for the starts,  what's really annoying Evil or Very Mad

Since I don't know all of the upcoming tracks, it will be interesting if I'll get the chance of a racewin this season again :doh:

@Richard W. It wasn't Jan's tires, he was completely out of fuel :langue:  (had the same amount, 60L, no problem for me there :hum:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]   Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - ATCC Round 4 - Wanneroo [Oct 7th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2