1985 Australian Touring Car ChampionshipTouring Car Legends Mod and Cars
We will use the Touring Car Legends 1.10 mod for rFactor.
You will also need the sound pack to get all the engine sounds and the BMW 635 Fix.
Engines sounds can be greatly improved by using this additional sound patch made by Guillaume Siebert from the Touring Masters version of the mod by the Race Department.
For this championship we will also use the 1985 Bathurst Add-on, which add 3 cars model=> DOWNLOAD 1985 BATHURST ADD-ON <=
Also here is a fix for the external mirrors on the Alfa GTV6, Provided by Vadim Sadoshenko
All the upgrades available for each cars are allowed.
Car selection is free. However, admins can refuse a car to a given driver if he is judged too fast for it or if his simracing level is unknown. The Jaguar XJS and Volvo 240 Turbo are not available to the fastest drivers or newcomers to the website.
Each driver must keep the same car for the duration of the championship. Changing of car will be tolerated under exceptional circumstances only.
A driver missing two races in a row without any explanation on the forum, will have his car freed and made available for someone else to book.Championship Rules
The championship will be run over 10 meetings, held on Wednesday nights. Each meeting will host one race of around 1 hour. Both classes will run together in all races.
Points will be awarded to the top 20 scratch finishers on the following scale :
Class C : 25 - 23 - 20 - 17 - 15 - 13 - 11 - 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1 - 0 - 0 - 0
Class B : 28 - 26 - 23 - 20 - 17 - 15 - 14 - 13 - 12 - 11 - 10 - 9 - 8 - 7 - 6 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2 - 1
So if you are racing in class C (Over 3,000cc) and win the race outright, you will receive 25 points, but if you was in class B (2,001cc to 3,000cc) you would get 28 points for the outright win.
Only one overall drivers' championship will be held, combining the two classes, with only one overall champion crowned at the end of the year, which will be based on the best nine (9) results of each driver in the season's 10 races.Qualifying
The starting grid for the race will be determined by the times recorded during the 15-mins qualifying session held just before the race. Each driver will be allowed to do a maximum of 5 laps in this qualifying session.Event Schedule
All meetings will be held on Wednesday nights (all times given as CET)
20:00 - Free Practice
20:45 - Qualifying (5 laps)
21:00 - Warmup
21:05 - Race Start
Starts will be given standing on the grid, after one formation lap.Race Start Procedure--> Reconnaissance Laps <--Behaviour on track
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.
- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.