Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]

Go down 
+20
Joshua Anderson
Gérard Ryon
Yves Plaçais
Jose Berenguer
Carl Larrad
Ole Marius Myrvold
Mick Chapman
Alessio Campigotto
Yannick Lampure
Balazs Kiss
Peter Blom
Sergio Mengual
Alberto Ibañez
Roy Magnes
Jan Titz
Ben Paulet
Vadim Sadoshenko
Richard Coxon
Jason White
Martin Audran
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ole Marius Myrvold
Club Driver

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-10-23

Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014 - 0:31

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
so he got his deserved 9th.

Not sure it was so very deserved really. My setup (thanks for the Setup Jan, but I decided to stick with my own! Smile ), worked very good on cold, to optimal tyretemp. Not so much when they started to get a little bit to hot, so it was a lot of sliding around. I also barely missed a couple of guys into the first chicane some laps into Race 1. I was so focused on the guy with a puncture that I missed the braking point, and it was just luck that I didn't hit the tyre walls, and even more luck that I didn't hit anyone going over the grass and into the track. Even more lucky than that. I was standing in the middle of the racing line at the exit of the chicane, and still no-one hit me!

Race 2 was over before it started, I managed to press my clutch and not my brake-pedal into the left hairpin in the stadium-section. And took off a tyre. :doh:
With the long first sector, I had to wait a bit over 45 seconds before I could get going from the pits, and when I tried to push extremely hard, I ended up crashing and getting a puncture, so I felt it was best to leave.

I had a great time however, and it was nice being able to do the last race of the season with you guys Smile Been a while since the last time I drove here. It wasn't a good end to this PC's life as I had hoped, but maybe it is fitting. I haven't got my PC started again after the night. :bangry:

:hello:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014 - 11:40

Quote :
Nice video Balazs

OMG I don't know why I bother racing, I should be watching in spectator mode the fights from the top guys Shocked Much better than most of the "real" racing you can see in TV nowadays :top:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014 - 12:47

Indeed, intensive fight. :top:
Thx for this moment (Reminds me of someone :hihi: )
Back to top Go down
Jef Vannijlen
Club Driver
Jef Vannijlen

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2013-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014 - 16:35

Great video !!

Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 DTM88Champ_zps5098d73b
Back to top Go down
https://s1344.photobucket.com/user/Jeeve79/slideshow/SimRacing
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014 - 17:05

Pour la dernière de la saison sur ce mod, je peux dire que j'ai vécu des "aventures" bien diverses et très riches en émotions...

Dans la première manche, parti au milieu de la grille, je ne trouve pas l'ouverture à la chicane 1... Je prends l'échappatoire, malédiction... je prends une pénalité de 10 secondes d'arrêt aux stands, cool Laughing
Je rentre effectuer ma pénitence, je ne pense pas à donner les instructions aux stands avant d'entrer... 1 minute pour réparation (une voiture m'avait tapé à l'arrière) et 77 L. d'essence à la jauge, re-cool Mad
N'étant pas seul à avoir connu des ennuies je rattrape quelques concurrents et la fin de course est quand-même sympa. Je constate que ma voiture se traîne en ligne droite, je vais corriger pour la deuxième...

La deuxième est mieux partie et en ayant racourcie la 4 et la 5 je suis un peu plus rapide. Superbe bagarre avec Gérard et Ben une bonne partie de la manche. J'ai réussi à rester devant eux, surtout en raison des petites fautes qu'ils faisaient dans la chicane 2... Mais ils revenaient sur moi régulièrement et çà recommençait. Magnifique!
Jusqu'à 3 tours de l'arrivée où le voyant d'essence s'allume... Je me rends compte que j'ai consommé plus que prévu et je risque de tomber en panne avant l'arrivée... affraid
Heureusement, mes petits copains sont 3 secondes derrière-moi et se bagarrent, ce qui fait que dans le dernier passage dans le stadium, ma voiture "ratatouille" et ralentie mais me premet de passer la ligne sans perdre ma 10ème place... Je suis vernis Very Happy

Merci pour cette belle bagarre les gars cheers

Bravo à Balazs pour sa victoire (et sa vidéo splendide) :top:  et à tous les autres.

Merci HSO pour ce championnat et à l'année prochaine j'espère Wink
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014 - 18:26

Thanks Balazs for the video (superb) and congrats for the championship :clap:

Also congrats to JP for the fight with Balazs and thanks to all the drivers who took part to the championship all along the year :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Balazs Kiss
Club Driver
Balazs Kiss

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Dec 2014 - 19:27

Thank you guys.

Gui, I missed you from the races.
Jef, Nice pic, thanks
:hello: cheers :champ:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]   Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 12 - Preis der Stadt Esslingen [Dec 10th]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3