Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]

Go down 
+18
Gérard Ryon
Jonatan Acerclinth
Michael Labelle
Jean-François Bovy
Olivier Roméo
Ruben Freitas
Chris Bolin
Martin Audran
Yannick Lampure
David Cid
Greg Hunt
Philippe Bousquet
Patrick Marucco
Vincent Beretta
Yves Plaçais
Marcelo Aiello
Jason White
Guillaume Siebert
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ruben Freitas
Club Driver
Ruben Freitas

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2012-09-19

Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:07

hi, i'm so sorry, i forgot completely this race.
Back to top Go down
http://nolimitsracingteam.blogspot.pt/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:08

This Mod is so much fun if you can get it right Smile 

Had Many great laps with Ben .Jonatan ,Jason ,Philippe towards the end tried really hard to catch
Gerard who i think might have been struggling with his Tyres i was really enjoying the battle and was closing could really have done with a few more laps ...
Was Quite happy with 7th place .That was the good bit ... :drink: 

The Bad bit is i seemed to be really struggling on the brakes and it would seem that i was in the way more than a few times so sorry for anyone who's race i spoiled under braking ... Embarassed 

I Think i may have been running a little too much wing as even Jonatans little March
was quicker than mine :D 

I Was not sure but Ben did you push me off the kerb as i thought i might have been stuck but then i got going again if you did then many thanks for that :top:

Congrats to Greg ,Yves and Frank for the Podium but also Simon nice 5th in the Boxer ... :champ: 
Congrats all finishers  :clap:

Last edited by Carl Larrad on Wed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:12

Course de merde :D
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:15

Marcel Wave cheers 
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:22

Gui je n ai pas du tout compris ce qui s etait passé dans le 1er virage et comme je ne peux pas voir les replays sur ce mod , si j ai une part de responsabilite dans ton TAQ tu m en excuses , de ce que j ai vu dans mes retros , j avais tout juste pris l avantage au moment d aborder  le 1er gauche , je ne sais meme pas si on s est touché ou pas et apres il m a semble que le vibreur t avait envoyé en TAQ :oops:mais tout ca n est que mon impression de l interieur de mon cockpit
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:24

De ce que j'ai vu de derrière Greg, à priori c'est plus la faute à pas de chance qu'autre chose, mauvais timing quoi :doh: 
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:37

Bah oui t'as une part de responsabilité, disons que si t'avais pas été là ça m'aurait arrangé quoi :D
Tu me laisses pile la place à l'intérieur, je monte sur le vibreur et zip. Mais bon j'ai respinné plus tard dans le premier tour, pour ensuite mourir dans le T2 au 3ème Sad Ca va être tendu à Mosport !
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:48

Carl Larrad wrote:

I Was not sure but Ben did you push me off the kerb as i thought i might have been stuck but then i got going again if you did then many thanks for that :top:
ha yes, now I understand this strange action, I was thinking Ben crashed on you, even if it didn't seem possible... that surprised me Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Jonatan Acerclinth
Racing Legend
Jonatan Acerclinth

Number of posts : 1837
Registration date : 2012-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Oct 2013 - 23:55

Carl Larrad wrote:
This Mod is so much fun if you can get it right Smile 

Had Many great laps with Ben .Jonatan ,Jason ,Philippe towards the end tried really hard to catch
Gerard who i think might have been struggling with his Tyres i was really enjoying the battle and was closing could really have done with a few more laps ...
Was Quite happy with 7th place .That was the good bit ... :drink: 

The Bad bit is i seemed to be really struggling on the brakes and it would seem that i was in the way more than a few times so sorry for anyone who's race i spoiled under braking ... Embarassed 

I Think i may have been running a little too much wing as even Jonatans little March
was quicker than mine :D 

Congrats to Greg ,Yves and Frank for the Podium but also Simon nice 5th in the Boxer ... :champ: 
Congrats all finishers  :clap:
It was awesome battling with you mate :drink: 

I was running 2 wing on the rear and was blasting through the corners and the braking zones but you gained, from the chicane to the next chicane before the last hairpin, in general 4-6 tenths every time but I then gained back under braking and cornering Twisted Evil 

My race was filled with a lot of fun and a couple of scary moments What a Face pale 

The start was nice and clean, no contact and very nice racing from everyone around leaving a good bit of room Smile

After a while I had caught up to Carl, Ben, Jason, Gerard and Simon and I did my best to hook up to the back of you all and get past, not easy when there are long straights after most corners here :aie: 

Had a few brilliant laps with Ben and then Carl with me trying my darndest to keep up on the straights nearly killing the engine just to give me a bit more speed so that I would be close enough to get past in the curvy 2nd sector of the track Smile 

After a few laps and I got past Carl and Ben and then also caught Jason who was running very well and was putting up a good fight until a small misstake from his part made for an opening which I gladly took and then set after Simon in the other Boxer.

Caught Simon and had some great battling going on and got past for a bit before I turned in a bit too early for the quick Sweeping right hander in S2 and damaged the rear suspension when I hit the outside barriers. Made for a difficult ride and had one spin which held up Gerard for a bit, sorry mate Sad, but which then turned into a nice battle with Carl for a few laps before the last 10-ish laps was a cruising section to try and bring the car home which was crabbing more and more for every passing lap affraid 

:hello: to everyone for a brilliant evening with lots of fun :clap: cheers :drink: :D 

See you all for the next round and I'll be looking forward to another brilliant race with lots of fun :top: :yaa: 

Also, congratz to everyone, this was not an easy race to survive pale affraid
Back to top Go down
Marcelo Aiello
Club Driver
Marcelo Aiello

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2013-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013 - 1:42

Practice little and I went out to turn quiet. The idea was to finish the race. sorry Jason, I always leave the race line for pilots going to get me around, and we crashed. I had fun every day I like more this mod. Thnks for all
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013 - 2:31

Had about the kind of race I expected.  I did a full 33 lap test run on Monday night, just to make sure I could get through the race without a carbecue.  I was locking up way too much at the time. Carl suggested I shift my brake bias a bit to compensate, and if there had been more time before race day, I might have, but I was reluctant to screw with the balance of a car I have really come to like Very Happy  The start was surprisingly uneventful, and I ran as high as sixth before some of the consistently quick ones began to assert themselves. As the race wore on, my tires got very hot from late braking, so I started making tiny errors here and there Mad  Thought I would finish the race in 10th, but was astonished to find Mr. Martinelli slowing at the hairpin! 9th place again, 12 more points and back in the top 10 Very Happy  I'll take it on a course this confining and demanding. Thank you HSO for organizing!
On to Mosport!
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Oct 2013 - 10:43

Bonne petite soirée Very Happy 

Le circuit et le mod étaient parfaits, seuls manquait quelques pilotes habituels de fin de grille pour que je puisse batailler un peu plus longtemps pendant la course

Je remercie Marcelo pour m'avoir tout de même tenu compagnie jusqu'à la mi-course :top: 

Bravo au podium et aux finissseurs :top: 

ça va être chaud pour le titre à Mosport :D 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]   Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Montreal [Oct 30]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2