Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]

Go down 
+41
Oscar Plada
Jon Clark
François Remmen
Antoine de Mautor
Frank Verplanken
Eric Campillo
Anders Nilsson
Ben Horrill
Yoann Quioc
Jean-Marie Placais
Simon Wattman
Teemu Toikka
Gérard Ryon
Richard Coxon
Philippe Martinelli
Oscar Hardwick
Gianluca Desposito
Victor Alcocer
Thomas Gatschnegg
Mike Becnel
Tiago Malafaya
Mario Gassner
Alessio Campigotto
Carl Larrad
Florkin Marc
Greg Hunt
David Jundt
Jorge Alonso
Alberto Ibañez
Patrick Marucco
Abat Hernaez
Ruben Freitas
Ricardo Magno
Frank Labédan
Lorenzo Arisi
Yves Plaçais
Karel Marciniszyn
Martin Audran
Samuli Leinonen
Vincent Beretta
Guillaume Siebert
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 20:37

Karel Marciniszyn wrote:
Mike Becnel wrote:
Frist calculate how many laps you can do in 2 hours (race limit).

Regear the car and change your low end shift patterns.

So you mean I should have longer lower gears??

btw. Mike, did you make any more setup changes for a race?? Liek somthing to make the car behave better on that horrible bumbs? Smile

That and limit down shifting to 2nd in some corners.

Yes - made a major change today that allows me to brake much later. My brakes were FUBAR.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:31

Quali #2 has started :flag:
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:40

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Quali #2 has started :flag:

And guys: He said NO chat, and that means NO chat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:53

Pant pant pant. Damn that was stressful. I am slow but happy with my lap. Close to my best practice lap.

Edit: Thank you Eric Campillo for the move over when I caught you.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:57

When the qualifying session are on, you can follow the laptimes and the grid on the hotlaps page : http://91.121.135.76:27012/rTop100Factor?max=100
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 21:59

Well this one was much better ... thanks to Greg, who gave me a setup that allowed to understand what I had been doing wrong all the time with mine! Very Happy These cars really need re-learning lots of things study

Made two 4 lap attempts that went out reasonably well, and a 3 lap attempt that I screwed royally as I was already confident of having a good time and reduced wing a bit more. With the lap I did this evening while training on the server it would have been provisional pole, as it is now I expect to land in the 2nd or 3rd row, but that's OK for me Smile

Quote :
And guys: He said NO chat, and that means NO chat.

Yeah Evil or Very Mad , it certainly distracted me during my first attempt, but I have no complaints because that was the quickest one. Still, not even saying "hello" would be the best to do, specially with these fast cars.

Anyway, see you tomorrow, will be a really exhausting race and I'm still unsure wether 220l will make the distance or not :aie:

Back to top Go down
Eric Campillo
Club Driver
Eric Campillo

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:01

Mike Becnel wrote:
Pant pant pant. Damn that was stressful. I am slow but happy with my lap. Close to my best practice lap.

Edit: Thank you Eric Campillo for the move over when I caught you.

of course,was blue flag... :top:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:30

Improved my time a bit, But still off my fastest practice time, Anyway will be fun tomorrow, Tough to overtake so hopefully no silly overtaking attempts hopefully Smile

:drink: Good luck to all who qualifies/Takes part as this is going to be a tough one. :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:35

I'm a bit disappointed with my time :doh:

But the race is long Smile

Congrats Lorenzo :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Teemu Toikka
Club Driver
Teemu Toikka

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:35

Improved my time from yesterday by couple of tenths, very happy with my performance and against all the odds I made it into the race tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:36

Martin Audran wrote:
I'm a bit disappointed with my time :doh:

We all are a little bit disappointed with your time :D !

Great grid, grats to Lorenzo :top: and Alberto Cool ! Looking forward to watching the race tomorrow :slurp: !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:38

=> STARTING GRID <=

Did not qualify :

27 - Eric Campillo (Ligier)
28 - Simon Wattman (Fondmetal)
29 - Abat Hernaez (Arrows)
30 - Marc Florkin (Modena)
31 - Jorge Alonso (Coloni)
DQ - Patrick Marucco (Williams)
Back to top Go down
Jon Clark
Rookie
Jon Clark

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:40

keep going quicker all the time which is a positive! and wow! talk about cutting it fine lol I feel bad that my friend Simon did not qualify maybe he can have my place Razz
Back to top Go down
Oscar Plada
Rookie
Oscar Plada

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2012-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:42

just wanna wish all of the participants of this race , good luck, I am still having some pc issues.
Back to top Go down
Frank Labédan
Racing Legend
Frank Labédan

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:43

Apres un petit apero c 'est beaucoup plus compliqué de rouler en ville pale ...m'enfin je m'en sors plutot bien a la derniere tentative, pas trop loin des ET ...
A demain ou la course dera longue (esperons le :aie: )
:hello:
ps : a 3 dixieme de mon tour ideal, c'est mieux Gui hein ? :langue:
Back to top Go down
Victor Alcocer
Club Driver
Victor Alcocer

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2012-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:50

He bien on peut dire que j'ai tout donné sur mon tour :conduit: ,j'améliore de 5 dixieme par rapport a mon meuilleur temps des essais !
Je reste tout de meme a 2 secondes de mon coéquipier What a Face
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:51

If I should ever miss the cut and be around for the race, would somebody mind if I offered myself to the commentary booth as guest? :D

I think some advertising on ISR, etc. would be cool to have a bigger audience.

I improved thanks to Greg, but still just 1s from him. He's a demon in that Minardi.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 22:56

David Jundt wrote:
If I should ever miss the cut and be around for the race, would somebody mind if I offered myself to the commentary booth as guest? :D

Yes I would, you're way too talkative and it's gonna be French only anyway :D And you're qualified, you're 14th! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:04

Ok now let me remind you that the race to be on the starting grid is not totally over. Even if you are qualifed, you have to be on the server tomorrow before the warmup starts at 8.55 PM.

If you are not, the first non qualified drivers (27th to 31st) will be allowed to take your spot. The driver with the 27th time gets the first spot, the driver with the 28th time gets the second spot, and so on.

The drivers with no qualifying laptimes can still try to qualify tomorrow during the last practice session, but to be in the race, they would need a qualified driver to be absent, and all non-qualified drivers to be absent as well, which is quite unlikely.

=========================
Donc maintenant que les qualifications sont terminées, laissez moi vous rappeler que la course pour être sur la grille n'est pas tout à fait finie. Même si vous êtes qualifiés, vous devez être présent sur le serveur demain avant que le warmup ne démarre à 8.55 PM.

Si vous ne l'êtes pas, les premiers pilotes non qualifiiés (ceux de la 27ème à la 31ème place) seront autorisés à prendre votre place. Le pilote avec le 27ème temps prendra la première place disponible, le pilote avec le 28ème temps la deuxième place etc etc...

Les pilotes sans temps de quaifications peuvent essayer de venir se qualifier demain pendant la dernière séance d'essais libres, mais pour être sur la grille, il faudrait qu'un pilote qualifié soit absent, et que tous les pilotes non qualiifiés le soient aussi, ce qui est peu probable.
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:12

lol...after changing the steering wheel setup I was able to make it c ca 2 sec faster then omn thursday...but as always I forgot one small detail...that quali ended at 22:30...so I connected to the server cca 30seconds before the endof quali...I hope I won´t be fired for my late arrival to track lol!
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:14

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
David Jundt wrote:

Yes I would, you're way too talkative and it's gonna be French only anyway :D And you're qualified, you're 14th! Wink

In contrast to the forum, I'm actually a bit quiet when it comes to talking on a stream. Okay, that improves once I get a feel for it...

French only, so you want to appeal to watchers that understand French? Not even the standings? *Sadpandaface* Crying or Very sad

C'mon, even at Le Mans we get English, German and I think Japanese once per hour...

But even the ACO Le Mans Newsletter via email doesn't care and mostly sends it in French only Neutral

...yes, but Greg is about 1.1s faster and surely around P8! Razz
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:27

apparement c est de famille les aperos ... Razz

je me suis barré d un pour etre present pour les 30 dernieres minutes , mais bon 2 petits... ricard drunken drunken , m auront permis de me détendre mais pas d etre plus rapide Laughing j ai fait 4 fois ce matin 1.22.7 et la impossible de le refaire mais bon avec des si on refairait le monde ... , le fait de disposer que de 4 tentatives est un nouvel exercice que j ai pour l instant pas mal de mal a appréhender ... study

well done Lorenzo and gui ( so close ) :clap: :clap: Alberto :clap:

Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:28

Bon Frank Williams ne va pas être content :aie:

Pas une bonne semaine pour moi coté simu, je rentre du resto avant 22h, je me connecte au serveur le temps d'installer mon volant et là je casse la grosse vis de fixation Mad
J'ai un 2eme volant à la cave mais le temps d'aller le chercher et de l'installer, la qualif etait terminée Sad

J'essayerai de faire mieux au Brésil
Bonne course pour demain
Allez Williams et allez Alberto cheers
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:30

Pas de bol Pat Neutral On penserait que Williams fournissait du meilleur matériel à ses pilotes. :doh:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat 12 Jan 2013 - 23:35

Quote :
it's gonna be French only anyway

So what am I going to do after the first corner? :bangry:

j/j I hope that my race will last much longer :jp:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]   Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - United States GP [Jan 13th]
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next