Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]

Go down 
+34
David Jundt
Gianluca Desposito
Philippe Martinelli
Philippe Bousquet
Ghovand Keanie
Ricardo Magno
Gérard Ryon
Victor Alcocer
Mike Becnel
Florkin Marc
Simon Wattman
finally gone :)
David Cid
Martin Audran
Tiago Malafaya
Frank Labédan
Ruben Freitas
Bernard Jeanmart
Vincent Beretta
Carl Larrad
Alessio Campigotto
Oscar Plada
Richard Coxon
Ben Paulet
Kevin Vanco
Abat Hernaez
Karel Marciniszyn
Patrick Marucco
Alberto Ibañez
Greg Hunt
Giuseppe Scaccia
Lorenzo Arisi
Frank Verplanken
Guillaume Siebert
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:04

Quote :
Well, got into the server and didn´t notice any differences, my times are the same offline and online, and i have the same problems online and offline :smil20:

Was expecting 2 second improvements in my times, i´m not a happy camper right now :rigol:

Same for me, but the shock in my first contact with the car was even worser affraid as I had been practicing some laps ... on the other layout :doh: So I'm not just off the pace, I was already off the pace in the shorter track :doh: :doh: :doh:
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:05

J'ai le serveur des F5000, lorsque je met le mot de pass hso91, il n'y a rien qui se passe ???
Lorsque je met le mot de pass hso72,j'arrive a chargé le circuit,mais on ne me reconnait pas,et je suis rejeté ???

Marcus (en pleurs!) scratch
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:07

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :
Well, got into the server and didn´t notice any differences, my times are the same offline and online, and i have the same problems online and offline :smil20:

Was expecting 2 second improvements in my times, i´m not a happy camper right now :rigol:

Same for me, but the shock in my first contact with the car was even worser affraid as I had been practicing some laps ... on the other layout :doh: So I'm not just off the pace, I was already off the pace in the shorter track :doh: :doh: :doh:

Sorry Alberto I feel like I need to correct you because you do that mistake every time : "worser" is not an english word :D
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:08

Florkin Marc wrote:
J'ai le serveur des F5000, lorsque je met le mot de pass hso91, il n'y a rien qui se passe ???
Lorsque je met le mot de pass hso72,j'arrive a chargé le circuit,mais on ne me reconnait pas,et je suis rejeté ???

Marcus (en pleurs!) scratch

Pleurs pas Marcus et regarde plutot le topic des serveurs HSO : http://historicsimracing.123.st/t444-hso-rfactor-servers Razz
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:14

Quote :
Sorry Alberto I feel like I need to correct you because you do that mistake every time : "worser" is not an english word :D

I have so many languages in my head already that I make too many mistakes, so no surprises Embarassed It's worse, not worser, but typing so fast thousands of words each day in german, english and spanish ends up creating bad habits pig
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:21

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Pleurs pas Marcus et regarde plutot le topic des serveurs HSO : http://historicsimracing.123.st/t444-hso-rfactor-servers Razz

Désolé de te corriger, mais ça fait plusieurs fois que tu fais la faute : c'est "pleure pas" et pas "pleurs pas" !

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:29

lol! lol! et moi vaut mieux que je ferme ma gueule niveau orthographe donc je Arrow Arrow Arrow :D :D
Back to top Go down
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 19:51

I'm pretty happy with my Dallara :D
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 20:38

Ca va ,j'arrête de sangloter (c'est plus facile a écrire !)
lol!
Cela fonctionne, dès que j'ai soupé ,je roule...yes...

A tantôt (Belgicisme)

Marcus :drink: (bièrres)

Trappiste de Rochefort
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 20:46

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Dec 2012 - 23:33

En fin de compte, j'y serai bien.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 1:51

How the heck is Lorenzo doing 1:24's with the Larousse? I'm working my ass off just to do a 1:26 with the Leyton!

Well done though Mr Arisi!!

You are truly talented!!! :clap:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 10:33

Yeah me too I don't know how you do that Lorenzo. I know I won't be doing a 1'25 with the Ligier (with quali tires) so 1'24 ... And I believe Martin was on quali tires for his 1'26 with the Larrousse as well.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo Arisi
Club Driver
Lorenzo Arisi

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2011-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 11:45

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Yeah me too I don't know how you do that Lorenzo. I know I won't be doing a 1'25 with the Ligier (with quali tires) so 1'24 ... And I believe Martin was on quali tires for his 1'26 with the Larrousse as well.

I think i've nailed a good setup for the Larrousse,which is also particularly suited to slow tracks like this one Wink, that qualy time it's improvable for sure as i have done only that lap on soft quals so far Wink

Pretty sure Martin was on hard quals , i'm doing 26's with them too...

It won't be the same on fast tracks i think, where your Ligier and the quicker cars will have a big engine advantage Wink

Anyway, the more laps i get, the more i like this mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 11:54

Est ce que comme pour les courses du championnat, la course ne sera ouverte que pour les 26 meilleurs chronos Question
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2012-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 11:56

Patrick sorry for wait...tonight if i have time i try the Mc Laren
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 11:58

oooooh, Ferrari for me?? Smile I have to learn how to work with that transmission Smile
I was looking forward to some H-shifter rambling, but no problem (I hope :D )
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 12:03

Someone uses H shifter?
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 12:03

Patrick Marucco wrote:
Est ce que comme pour les courses du championnat, la course ne sera ouverte que pour les 26 meilleurs chronos Question

Pas les courses test non Wink
Back to top Go down
Karel Marciniszyn
Pro Driver
Karel Marciniszyn

Number of posts : 954
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 12:08

Giuseppe Scaccia wrote:
Someone uses H shifter?

I used with all cars except Ferrari...it works this way in 1991 cars...
Back to top Go down
http://f-easter.webnode.cz/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 12:11

Lorenzo Arisi wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

I think i've nailed a good setup for the Larrousse,which is also particularly suited to slow tracks like this one Wink, that qualy time it's improvable for sure as i have done only that lap on soft quals so far Wink

It won't be the same on fast tracks i think, where your Ligier and the quicker cars will have a big engine advantage Wink

Still, 2s is way too much for my self esteem :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Giuseppe Scaccia
Experienced Driver
Giuseppe Scaccia

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 12:19

Karel Marciniszyn wrote:
Giuseppe Scaccia wrote:
Someone uses H shifter?

I used with all cars except Ferrari...it works this way in 1991 cars...

Wow

I love h shifter but i thinked you all was using sequential shifter getting faster time of shift...

So i start using H
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 13:02

Lorenzo Arisi wrote:
Guillaume Siebert wrote:

Right someone grab the rope and tie his hands together! :cowboy: We dont want him getting any quicker! :D
Back to top Go down
Samuel Muscat
Club Driver
Samuel Muscat

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2011-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 13:10

Giuseppe Scaccia wrote:
Someone uses H shifter?

This is a simulation or not?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Dec 2012 - 13:20

I'm using the supersofts and sequential shifter with the steering wheel paddles and still struggling to go into the low 1:28s with the McLaren and Senna aboard Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 161590
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]   Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test race @ Jerez [Dec. 5th]
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next