Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WIP Group C mod

Go down 
+9
Patrick Marucco
Jens Kraft
Ben Paulet
Diego Dário
Alessio Campigotto
Mike Becnel
Guillaume Siebert
David Jundt
Vadim Sadoshenko
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012 - 16:24

All this is very promising Vadim
I'm looking forward to testing these beautiful cars Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2011-12-18

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Oct 2012 - 18:10

Diego Dário wrote:
Looks very promissing Vadim! Very Happy

And i REALLY like your idea of each car having its own set of physics. this is what other people doing Grp C mods to rFactor have done wrong IMHO, they just did a boring league edition.

Do you have intent on working with cars of a specific series or year, like the IMSA championship or the WSC? and what about skins, you will work on creating more?

Thanks for your time and work! Wink

I totally agree with you Diego, a unified physical model for such vehicles is of course absurd. I just don't dare to propose such a respected me HSO.
You asked a good question about the possibility of conformity mod any championship. And I would very much like to come to this. But the fact is, that I have to work with models who have a large number of graphical bugs. And I'm trying all means to put in order a number of prototypes, which are necessary for that would present a certain League.
And while the mod is a collection of prototypes, which can be used as a historic race weekend Wink !
But even in such a form with a realistic physical model it will be a not bad!
Very glad of your interest, it is very inspiring for the fruitful work, thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
Russell Craven
Rookie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-10-26

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 26 Oct 2012 - 17:49

Looks like this will be a wonderful mod. There has never been a real group c mod of high quality. Thank you for taking up the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Oct 2012 - 22:18

All of you have seen the Mazda 787B in the coloring of the simulation of the pollution of the car. But the question arose, where could she be so soiled pig , being on the rubber for dry asphalt :aie: ? And finally, looking at these pictures I find logic Wink ! Now I can officially announce rain tires for the mod Group C!
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto14
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto15
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto16
It would be great to do raining skin pack(For other prototypes). It is likely that someone will help me in this. And while I finish work on a physical model of rain tires. Tomorrow night will be how to test it.
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto17
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto18
Yes, and even some cars fixed optics and added a fiery exhaust. Also serious are being finalized sounds and system damage.
The physical model is almost ready, it is install and test the default values for transmission and suspension.
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto19
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto20
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 3 Nov 2012 - 23:24

Great work Vadim :clap: I always am amazed how people can produce work of this calibre, When as some game companies that make money off their products produce work which isn't half as good as what some of you 'Part time' Creators do. Alot of amateur people deserve jobs with proper gaming companies

Great work again
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 1:15

However, I decided not to torment you a long wait, mod because of these difficult improvements. This work will require a lot of effort and time. The more I can't afford to do it not qualitatively.
So mod appear as expected in mid-November. But so far without rain additions.
I will not hide, that despite a lull I do not lose hope to see the rFactor 2 (final version) in the near time. Where the rain effects should be present in a high degree of realism.
And it may happen that this complex work on improvement of old models will be meaningless. Since they may be unused and unusable for conversion in rFactor 2 for example.
As a result it turns out that it would be more appropriate to spend the time to study the material to create an entirely new and better models of the prototypes of Group C.
Now this is quite a complicated dilemma arises in front of me.
scratch :hum: scratch :hum: scratch :hum: scratch :hum: scratch :hihi:

The more so as soon as someone decides before I create a mod Group C for rfactor 2, I immediately try to get in touch with these people and offer to unite efforts.
I am sure that these beautiful racing cars will be a long time in the sphere of my interests!

Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 1:35

Looks good, great effort so far Smile

I wonder who made that "Peugeot" livery for the Mazda, so wrong Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 1:40

David Jundt wrote:
Looks good, great effort so far Smile

I wonder who made that "Peugeot" livery for the Mazda, so wrong Razz
When I will form the final composition of the cars I will try to avoid such confusion.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 2:22

Cool, I'll drive it Cool
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 4 Nov 2012 - 10:29

Vadim Sadoshenko wrote:
The more so as soon as someone decides before I create a mod Group C for rfactor 2, I immediately try to get in touch with these people and offer to unite efforts.

http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.php/7236-W-I-P-Classic-Cars-Mod/page12
Sauber C11, Mazda 787B and Porsche 962C.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 5 Nov 2012 - 1:27

Nice liveries for the Mazda. Even the #18 with the Japanese livery. Only the third car with the #56 would be missing, but IIRC, that was a 787.
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov 2012 - 15:12

Was a nightmare pig !
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto24
And now here is a charm :top: !
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto25
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Nissan11

Divinely beautiful!
She is an angel :hihi: !
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto26

Was left quite a bit. If all goes according to plan in a couple of weeks to finish.
A lot of time is needed to configure the cars, that's a good mod is not only a beautiful cars, but also qualitative physical model.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Nov 2012 - 18:44

:top: Beautiful car! Great work!
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012 - 0:20

Joli travail Vadim, ça avance bien :top:
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:48

At this moment I was able to fully understand the graphical shortcomings, which have arisen in the conversion of the models of Group C. This means that I can re-issue in his collection of prototypes almost all the cars, which are available on the network. The main errors relate to the incorrect selection of shaders. Fixed graphical bug with not working mirrors. The correct understanding of the work of shaders enabled me to improve significantly the quality of the vehicles. Moreover prototypes work fine on any of the graphics settings. Also for the prototype I developed a rather qualitative physical model. But about it later...
History of Group C will be worthy of continued at HSO!
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto16
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto10
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto11
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto12
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto13
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto14
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto15
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Grab_012
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Grab_010
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Grab_011

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Wed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:56; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diego Dário
Experienced Driver
Diego Dário

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 15:56

Beautiful as always Vadim! :top:
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:03

Diego Dário wrote:
Beautiful as always Vadim! :top:
It is not just look good, it also works great Wink !
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:10

Vadim I'll contact you soon to work on our own Group C mod (if you want to). Even if your mod is great, we can't use it here because its just a collection of cars of completely different years, while we aim at recreating very specific years of Group C racing. Wink
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012 - 16:25

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Vadim I'll contact you soon to work on our own Group C mod (if you want to). Even if your mod is great, we can't use it here because its just a collection of cars of completely different years, while we aim at recreating very specific years of Group C racing. Wink
Given your reasonable specialization on specific Championships, I guess prepare the first prototypes of the period 1990-1992 years. However, I will be glad to hear your advice. Since I'm still not enough studied the composition of the vehicles on the season and the championship.
I will try in the nearest time to show the list (and this is quite a lot) of available prototypes and I think then you will be able to Express their preferences.
And my mod you quite rightly called a collection of prototypes, actually this its name says.
Collect ready-made cars in mod specific championship, you can quite quickly.
For example GTP series...
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012 - 19:25

a Full IMSA championship for late 80's to the early 90's would be brilliant!!

Love the Nissan GTP-ZX Turbo, and the AAR Toyota's
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012 - 21:54

Richard Coxon wrote:
a Full IMSA championship for late 80's to the early 90's would be brilliant!!

Love the Nissan GTP-ZX Turbo, and the AAR Toyota's
Why don't Jaguar Richard :D !?!

If serious, then for the full set of IMSA GTP championship is not enough at least vehicles Spice SE and March 83G.

But in General it is for the IMSA GTP can find the most appropriate set of prototypes.
And still would be great to organize Le Mans 1991.
But also lacks the Peugeot 905 Sad . To convey the main event.

But nothing, think of something Wink !
Back to top Go down
Diego Dário
Experienced Driver
Diego Dário

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012 - 23:07

That Miller livery from Michael Andretti's Porsche 962 from the 1989 IMSA GTP season was beautiful.... :hihi:

WIP Group C mod - Page 2 0-0-0-0-IMSA-67%20Busby%20Racing%20Porsche%20962
Back to top Go down
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012 - 23:27

I figured out in the process of converting!
Now Diego can dream and the Porsche and the Peugeot 905!!!
And the Le Mans 1991!
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto18

Last edited by Vadim Sadoshenko on Fri 14 Dec 2012 - 2:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012 - 0:29

Vadim some great work here 91 was the year i went to Le Mans ... Smile
What happened to the Mercedes SLK and the VLN 2012 mod you where working on Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Vadim Sadoshenko
Racing Legend
Vadim Sadoshenko

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012 - 23:10

Carl Larrad wrote:
Vadim some great work here 91 was the year i went to Le Mans ... Smile
What happened to the Mercedes SLK and the VLN 2012 mod you where working on Wink
Carl look at this car:
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Rfacto19
How can you think about some of the Mercedes SLK :hihi: ?
Le Mans 1991 calling :D !
For the race in Le Mans, I will set in the small car headlights.
As in this photo.
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Images10
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Peugot10
And wiper for windshield :jp: .
WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Grab_013
Peugeot 905 LM - beta version Wink !

As for the project VLN.
The project was experimental and its founder was not me. I had the role of an assistant. After some time working fervor from the founder has passed. And I stayed on a single with a bunch of unfinished content. At that time I did not have the necessary knowledge and quickly realized that alone I could not handle. As you can see to do something bad is not for me. Now the knowledge is there, but the interest in the project nobody was showing. Besides, I seriously carried away by the prototypes of the Group C, than actually now and busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WIP Group C mod   WIP Group C mod - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WIP Group C mod
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next