Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th

Go down 
+15
Laurent Binet
Ludovic Tagli
Simon Wattman
Franck Mercurio
Yves Plaçais
Jon Clark
Greg Hunt
Carl Larrad
Tiago Malafaya
Martin Audran
Guillaume Siebert
Mike Becnel
Diego Dário
Alberto Ibañez
Antoine de Mautor
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Empty
PostSubject: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeThu 6 Sep 2012 - 5:14

ETAPE 2 - Barcelone-Albi

Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th TDF_2

=> DOWNLOAD MONTJUICH <=
=> DOWNLOAD ALBI <=

Cette seconde étape commencera par une longue épreuve chronométrée sur le très exigeant circuit de Montjuich, au coeur de la capitale catalane. Les pilotes franchiront ensuite à nouveau la frontière franco-espagnole pour se rendre à Albi. Sur l'ancien aérodrome, une épreuve plus courte mais qui devrait être tout aussi disputée les attendra. De plus, celle-ci se déroulera de nuit! Les grilles de départs de ces deux courses seront établies suivant le classement général à l'issue de la première étape. Bonne chance à tous!

Driver's briefing

- During the warm-up session for each race, you are allowed to make one lap, and one lap only, from pits to pits (no timed lap).

- Remember that if you retire at Montjuich, you won't be able to race at Albi !

- Between both races, you will have to leave and rejoin the server while is it reset by the admins.

- The Albi race will be run in the dusk (8pm rFactor time), make sure you train offline in those conditions.

- In both racing sessions, chatting is, as usual, strictly forbidden.

Briefing

- Durant les warm-up des deux épreuves, vous pourrez faire un tour, et un tour seulement, sans passer par la ligne de départ (de stands à stands)

- Rappelez vous qu'en cas d'abandon à Montjuich, vous ne pourrez pas courir à Albi !

- Entre les deux épreuves, les concurrents devront sortir du serveur et rentrer à nouveau une fois le serveur paramétré pour la seconde manche.

- La course d'Albi sera courue de nuit (20h heure de rFactor), assurez vous d'avoir expérimenté ces conditions offline avant la course.

- Durant les deux épreuves chronométrées, le chat sera comme d'habitude strictement interdit.

EVENT SCHEDULE (all times CET, Paris time)

Dimanche 7 octobre :

8:15 PM - Montjuich, Warm Up
8:30 PM - Race start, 32 laps
9:30 PM - Race end, pause
9.45 PM - Albi, Race start, 25 laps (password : hso72)
HSO rFactor servers informations

Last edited by Antoine de Mautor on Mon 8 Oct 2012 - 19:07; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 7:58

The server is launched for training already, make sure you've read the race briefing in the previous post :regl: :conduit:

These two tracks should be great fun, first time we ever race on the legendary Montjuich at HSO cheers
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 8:23

Quote :
- The Albi race will be run in the dusk (8pm rFactor time), make sure you train offline in those conditions.

The HGT mod comes with a special upgrade, a "lights" pack for human drivers that is supposed to give much more illumination of the road. Can we use it, or will it annoy the other racers/cause lag on the game?

Thxs Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th 529837
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeThu 4 Oct 2012 - 8:47

Yeah of course better use it or you won't see shit! :spy:
Back to top Go down
Diego Dário
Experienced Driver
Diego Dário

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 1:29

As i already stated before i won't be able to race in some stages, like the first that happened Wednesday.
So i would like to know how the starting grid for those races at Montjuic and Albi will be determined?
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 7:05

It's written somewhere in the first post, but you might need help to understand... :antoine: Picture that, it is 1972, you're in the South of France and nobody speak English (let alone Portuguese!) 100 miles around, not even the organisers pig
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 7:54

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

The HGT mod comes with a special upgrade, a "lights" pack for human drivers that is supposed to give much more illumination of the road. Can we use it, or will it annoy the other racers/cause lag on the game?

Thxs Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th 529837

It is an upgrade on the cars. Use ISI_BABYFACTORY in a test session (offline, type it in chat) and you will get several million credits. You can then buy your car and then the upgrade. The Ferraris are near 400K so this is a must.

The "stock" headlights are uselss. The extended make life much better. The two fast turns are truly going to be fantastic in traffic at night. I suspect many cars will be recycled on the guard rails. Bravo Antoine, great track choice.

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
It's written somewhere in the first post, but you might need help to understand... :antoine: Picture that, it is 1972, you're in the South of France and nobody speak English (let alone Portuguese!) 100 miles around, not even the organisers pig

The Ferrari lead engineers all speak it just fine. And I will make sure my translator has big bOObs. Like gOOgle translate.

Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 9:50

Antoine de Mautor wrote:
Actually its not in the first post, but in the rules :

Quote :

The starting grid for the road racing stages will be done according to the overall standings.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 10:52

It is in the first post I swear, and has always been :chinois: I didn't want to translate these short texts I wrote to keep the "French flavour" of the event :D
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 10:54

Mike Becnel wrote:
Bravo Antoine, great track choice.

Once again, I'm not responsible for the track choice, except when one is missing and we have to replace it :chinois:

It's actually pretty easy to be an HSO admin because you don't have much choices to do, just a job of adapting reality to simulation :aie: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tour_de_France_automobile#17e_Tour_Auto_:_1972
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 11:27

Quote :
It is an upgrade on the cars. Use ISI_BABYFACTORY in a test session (offline, type it in chat) and you will get several million credits. You can then buy your car and then the upgrade. The Ferraris are near 400K so this is a must.

The "stock" headlights are uselss. The extended make life much better. The two fast turns are truly going to be fantastic in traffic at night. I suspect many cars will be recycled on the guard rails. Bravo Antoine, great track choice.

Yes yes thanks Mike I know I can buy them and cheat for money (The only cheat allowed here at HSO Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th 788525 ). What I wanted to know is if those lights will cause trouble when racing online, either server lag or annoy the other players if they are too bright.

Quote :
Picture that, it is 1972, you're in the South of France and nobody speak English (let alone Portuguese!) 100 miles around, not even the organisers pig

According to my mother (Who has the upper grade/title in french), what they speak in the south of France is not even french Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th 70110
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 15:09

I'm going to the World Superbike season finale at Magny Cours this weekend, I hope to be back on time for the first race. bounce I'm counting on my raw skills cause I won't have any training before the race :D
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:00

That's not how you will reduce the gap on the overall standing :regl: :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:04

I'm counting on you chosing an F1 car this time. :hum:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 16:06

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 18:40

Just to report it will be me who will be making these 2 races, not David, in case someone forgot :D
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeFri 5 Oct 2012 - 22:29

I Will be Ok as long as no fast cars sneak up from behind me in the Dark
hopefully i won't ***t myself :hihi:

Braking should be ok as long as know one destroys the Marker at the end of the long straight :doh: :papy:
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSat 6 Oct 2012 - 19:04

Carl Larrad wrote:
I Will be Ok as long as no fast cars sneak up from behind me in the Dark
hopefully i won't ***t myself :hihi:

Braking should be ok as long as know one destroys the Marker at the end of the long straight :doh: :papy:

There is a nice big tree that makes a good reference on the long straight. The well lit house before the fast left is also a "brake before here or you are going to kill spectators" reference.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 11:13

a part l upgrate feux longye distance y a moyen d ameliorer la puissance des phares ? car la je viens de faire mon 1er test et avec la porsche on dirait que je roule en veilleuse et encore qu une seule et proche de sa fin de vie :D :aie: :aie:
Back to top Go down
Jon Clark
Rookie
Jon Clark

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 14:27

Wont be able to race tonight due to other commitments, just thought i'd let you know Smile But will be able to race on wednesday Smile
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 17:42

Greg Goissen wrote:
a part l upgrate feux longye distance y a moyen d ameliorer la puissance des phares ? car la je viens de faire mon 1er test et avec la porsche on dirait que je roule en veilleuse et encore qu une seule et proche de sa fin de vie :D :aie: :aie:

C'est tout l'intérêt de cette épreuve : être capable de faire un tour les yeux fermés sans sortir ! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 18:22

L'éclairage est bien histo :D

Par contre mes phares n’éclairent pas les autres voitures:

Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th D6f059a3d3e9ae4f74ae7852280bftt

C'est normal scratch Question

Si il y en a un qui perds ses feux avant et arrière, ça va être tendu pour le voir :aie:
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 18:26

Hé oui c'est vraiment chaud les phares sont pas très puissants, mais ça va nous permettre de différencier les hommes des petits garçons et c'est très bien :antoine:
Back to top Go down
Yves Plaçais
Racing Legend
Yves Plaçais

Number of posts : 1981
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 18:42

Gaffe, je freine tôt avec la Corvette à Montjuich !

Un suppot(u)eur potentiel averti en vaut deux ! :D
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitimeSun 7 Oct 2012 - 19:07

Server up, you can join for race briefing, but nobody on track :regl:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th   Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tour de France : Barcelone-Albi (E2) October 7th
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next