Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]

Go down 
+23
Gianluca Desposito
Laurent Binet
Gérard Ryon
Luis Garcia
Yannick Lampure
Philippe Martinelli
David Cid
Guillaume Siebert
Vincent Beretta
James Knowles
Martin Audran
Alberto Ibañez
Lorenzo Arisi
Greg Hunt
Patrick Marucco
Frank Verplanken
Steve Parker
Jean-louis Petillot
Osni Kniess
Tiago Malafaya
Diego Dário
Alessio Campigotto
Antoine de Mautor
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 8:33

:hello: Présent
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 17:31

My PC being out of order, I can't race with you guys until I get a new one :bangry:

Frank will be your host tonight, good luck all! :frank:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 17:56

not sure i'll be here, it's sunny outside !!
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 17:59

suite à d' énormes orages , la maison est inondée !! :urgence:

donc balais et pompe à la place du volant !! :smil20:

amusez vous bien
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 18:27

Jean-louis Petillot wrote:

suite à d' énormes orages , la maison est inondée !! :urgence:

donc balais et pompe à la place du volant !! :smil20:

amusez vous bien

Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral bon courage
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 18:52

presente :top:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 18:58

Race server launched, pass : hso72

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 19:29

Good luck all, wish I could race with you :aie:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:20

I wasn't aware that the set ups swap between sessions scratch It changed back to default, and had me facing the wrong way multiple times. Decided that was it, and retired.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:22

Couldn't see anything in front f me due to tyre smoke generated from Lorenzo's car and hit the tyre wall in the first chicane.... Too bad, I could see a good battle coming
Back to top Go down
Diego Dário
Experienced Driver
Diego Dário

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:24

Me too, my race was short lived, missed the braking point in the third chicane and lost my right wheel along with my engine. Mad
The worst of it all its that the series will come back only in 5 months, so i can't avenge myself. Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:36

Fun while it lasted ...

found a better setup in the warm up and headed into the race with much more speed that during qualifying, so I had some nice battles with those starting in front of me, Luis and Gerard. Unfortunately I had not disabled special effects and the smoke blinded me completely before one chicane missing the turn in point and going wide Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 161590 Joined the track again and was catching Gerard, when I stupidly hit the damned red barrels in one of the chicanes and got a puncture. Too far away from the pits to change wheels, I was a danger on the track for everyone, so i decided to quit.

Thanks to Gerard and Vincent, had some very nice battles with them Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 296107 . Man, those Ferraris are quick on the straights! It was impossible to be close enough to them to overtake in the few curved areas.

Apologizes to Greg if I rejoined the line too quick after overtaking you, but the Pantera was clearly faster and I feared a lot the braking for the next chicane, so wanted to be well on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:43

Osni crashed at the chicane, I couldn't avoid him, front right suspension was dead, got back to the pit to fix it but they didn't, the end ... Lady luck is letting me down those days ...

Too bad I had a good shot at the podium Sad
Back to top Go down
Osni Kniess
Rookie
Osni Kniess

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:52

G Siebert, excuse me for the touch back in lap 11. I braked too late and touched the tire barriers.

Sorry Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/osnikniess/ok
Diego Dário
Experienced Driver
Diego Dário

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:53

One thing is certain, those red barrels/tires should be movable objects, not indestructible walls. :bangry:
Back to top Go down
Osni Kniess
Rookie
Osni Kniess

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:58

Diego Dário wrote:
One thing is certain, those red barrels/tires should be movable objects, not indestructible walls. :bangry:

Concrete tires...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/osnikniess/ok
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 20:59

Diego Dário wrote:

People would be cutting the chicanes after 2 laps after the tires are gone.
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:11

Quote :

Wouldn't the game then give penalties?

I think that the current situation destroys too many people's races for the sole purpose of preventing something that can be solved by other means Sad And even it it can't, after all, we are not professional pilots, we just have fun in front of our computers creens and come here sometimes having not trained at all due to other real life commitments. The consequences of making a small error or even being victim of somene else's error is too hard in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:18

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
I had not disabled special effects and the smoke blinded me completely before one chicane missing the turn in point and going wide

You can keep special effect, I use this file:
http://www.filefactory.com/file/2ry5cpyy5kfx/n/SMOKEWHITE_TGA

Just put it in your "locations" folder and you have this:
Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 8bcf29012009d67613f509360ef5att
:conduit:

And not this:
Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 C51d0ff7cafdb32bfa3600881b92ett
:aie:

Soirée a oublier pour moi! Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Unhappy_by_BadassBowser
Dans le même temps, en posant les roues pour la première fois sur la piste 40 mn avant la course, fallait pas s'attendre a des miracles!Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 56e8aed540183647f963306da0c1d558-d4cg1ia

Désolé a ceux que j'aurais éventuellement entrainés dans mes péripétiesRound 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 _sorry__by_Sneffy
Bravo aux finisseurs, vainqueurs, Merci HSO pour l'orgaRound 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Thank_You_emoticon
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:22

Oups, désolé Antoine, je n'ai pas annoncé mon absence. J'avais zappé cette course, surement le nom Monza qui en est responsable. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Martin Audran
League Owner
Martin Audran

Number of posts : 5553

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:24

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

No, the game only gives penalty when you're going straight through the chicane. But when a driver only puts his four wheels on the grass, next to the white line, it will not gives any penalties. And this ruins the race of those who keep 2 wheels on tracks.

We didn't use this kind of obstacles in Avus for the DRM races for example, but if a driver cut there, it is really obvious.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:27

Quote :
You can keep special effect, I use this file:

Merci Very Happy Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 529837
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:28

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Quote :

I think that the current situation destroys too many people's races for the sole purpose of preventing something that can be solved by other means Sad And even it it can't, after all, we are not professional pilots, we just have fun in front of our computers creens and come here sometimes having not trained at all due to other real life commitments. The consequences of making a small error or even being victim of somene else's error is too hard in my opinion.

I reckon those concrete tires are very dangerous and frustrating. But sadly the game can't give penalties if the aiw file of the track isn't correctly done, which is the case in 90% of rFactor tracks.

I know we're not professional drivers but we can't let drivers cut the track either, and watching the whole replay to check if everybody didn't cut the track is just not possible. Maybe another 3D object could replace the tires to prevent cutting but I can't see what at the moment. :hum:

Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:29

Quote :
o, the game only gives penalty when you're going
straight through the chicane. But when a driver only puts his four
wheels on the grass, next to the white line, it will not gives any
penalties. And this ruins the race of those who keep 2 wheels on tracks.

I see. But anyway, maybe it would suffice to put some kind of high bump that would slow you, or even put the car in two wheels, but not kill you for colliding against a solid wall. Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 822172
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012 - 21:32

grrrrrrrrrr, frustrating night. Qualified 15th, i made a good start with 2 ferraris in front of me, overtook one, the other one (dario) fought back but while doing that he crashed in the tyres of the second chicane, i barely touched him and my car was not drivable any more. Back to the pits i do a stupid mistake, because after one lap i only could get a 1 lap of fuel ... I didnt see it and i thought i was ready for the whole race when two laps before the end i was out of fuel. David that i've been chasing all night and overtook when he was in the pits took the 7th spot ....

Todo list: configure my keyboard so i can change pits settings during the race ...
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]   Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 7 : Coppa Inter-Europa [May 27th]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next