Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]

Go down 
+19
Ben Paulet
Philippe Martinelli
Franck Mercurio
Yannick Lampure
Guillaume Siebert
Greg Hunt
Vincent Beretta
Alessio Campigotto
Jean-louis Petillot
James Knowles
David Cid
Patrick Marucco
Laurent Binet
Tiago Malafaya
Steve Parker
Alberto Ibañez
Frank Verplanken
Diego Dário
Antoine de Mautor
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2012 - 22:33

Very fun race 1 with JP, Franky and Gérard Very Happy I finished 1.2s ahead of my Porsche rival JP but couldn't catch Franky.
I made a mistake in the stadium early in race 2 and spent the rest of the race trying to get the gap between JP and me below 1.2s, and eventualy succeeded with 2 laps to go, and JP spun in the Stadium right after that :D Finished 4th overall, couldn't do better with the 911 Smile
Back to top Go down
Franck Mercurio
Pro Driver
Franck Mercurio

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2010-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2012 - 22:36

Sorry David for the "strange move", but my car was damaged and vhen I want to slow down to let you pass, it came right to the leftRound 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Bad_Idea_by_wisekidk

Course bien pourrie pour moi, dans la 1 j'éclate ma porsche dans un rail alors que je poursuis JL: 72 s au standRound 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 95271e36ce73a81daf8849baa33532cb

La 2 a été plus sympa, surtout la fin où je tentais de rattraper Carl, mais il a bien mis du bois dans la chaudière, impossible de l'accrocher, bien jouéRound 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 _clap__by_LeoLeonardo

Bravo devant, Merci HSO pour l'orgaRound 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Thank_You_emoticon
Back to top Go down
http://67citron.free.fr/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2012 - 22:51

1st race full of mistakes.... was a little anxious trying to stop the "never slow-never mistake make" Lorenzo, 1st one in the hairpin at the staidum..... followed by a lot then

2nd race went better; I must study my setup really well since I was almost out of control in every corner just to keep up with Lorenzo in the final stages of the race. (i heard Alberto was looking for a Vette whilst I'm looking for a Pantera :hum: )

Had some fun, so congrats all :top:

:second:
Back to top Go down
James Knowles
Pro Driver
James Knowles

Number of posts : 757
Registration date : 2012-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2012 - 23:09

I'd love it if a vette or Ferrari driver would share a setup...

I'd like to see if I can do any better driving a car with a 'conventional' drive layout...
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

Number of posts : 754
Registration date : 2012-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2012 - 23:19

No problem Frankie :top:
My race was ruined allready. You see, before I was going good then came a huge clowd of smoke... could'n see a f... so I crashed and whent to last place... so no problem. I still managed to get to 14th on the 1st race.
Couldn't been competitive today, even If I had a Vette :smil20:

Ohhh and Gui,
4th place with a 911s!! :clap: I really could use some advise from you study I'll take my :hello: on that one. Great result What a Face ...you... trained Alien lol!

Last edited by David Cid on Sun 6 May 2012 - 23:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/david.cid.980
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2012 - 23:22

David Cid wrote:
You see, before I was going good then came a huge clowd of smoke... could'n see a f...

That's why i race with special effects disabled in the graphic options. Smile
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 6 May 2012 - 23:27

yep.. on the race 2 I putted on medium... but the problem today is really me. I dont feel good. In fact I feel like shit pale
Also I was using the nose camera, and that turned out to be a disaster for me and Phillipe Martineli on race2 pig
I guess Ill be back using the cockpit view again.. I mean I tried to whatch my left and I couldn't see a f... either. study
It was really a disgrace :bangry: Big time pale
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 8:17

Quote :

David Cid wrote:
You see, before I was going good then came a huge clowd of smoke... could'n see a f...
That's why i race with special effects disabled in the graphic options. Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 420535

And I thought real men floored it to go through the smoke cloud Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 70110
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 8:19

That only works in Day of Thunder :D
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 9:06

Bien amusé,malgrès ma 16 ième au général !

Agréable a piloter la Porsche

Dommage que le forum est en Anglais !!!

Je perd une partie du charme des commentaires de course !

Où y a t'il des cours d'Anglais ??? lol!

Marcus :doh:
Back to top Go down
David Cid
Pro Driver
David Cid

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 11:14

Yeah.. maybe at the movies... besides there was a fast corner there... which I couldn't see affraid
Anyway... in a few hours I'll catch the plane to Canary Islands. I'll hope it goes smoother.
Cheers guys see ya in 1 week. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 11:55

Je voudrais déposer réclamation pour mauvais geste de ma part qui a failli couté la vie à Antoine. Je demande sanction.
Sinon 2 courses à me faire chier.
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 12:20

tu seras fouetté :jp:
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 14:41

Deux courses très différentes, mais un point commun entre les deux, mes départs sont nuls... scratch

Dans la première je parts 7ème, je me retrouve 13ème, mais la bagarre fut très sympa avec Franck Mercurio, Steeve et Antoine (tes phares restaient allumés c'était volontaire, Antoine ?), tous en Porsche et avec ma Rarri dans les lignes droites sur ce circuit, j'avais l'avantage du moteur... Razz
Je suis donc remonté jusqu'à la 9ème place, mais Greg est resté hors de ma portée malgré l'avantage de l'italienne. Avec un meilleur départ peut-être que j'aurais pû faire mieux...

Dans la deuxième je part au milieu du paquet, je me fais déborder par plusieurs voitures et dans le premier virage c'est le drame... David me surprend à l'entrée du virage, je le pousse un peu en sortie et alors que l'on s'engage tous les deux de front dans la ligne droite, sans raison (panne de ffb semble-t-il) sa voiture vient me percuter et m'envoie dans la barrière en sa compagnie... :aie:
Résultat, pneu avant creuvé, arrêt aux stands, 78 secondes de perdues et adieu la possibilité de faire une deuxième course sympa... Je reprends la piste pour ne pas perdre le peu de point de la première course, puisque'il faut faire 18 tours sur les deux courses... On s'est quand-même amusé avec Dario pendant deux ou trois tours, pour la 19ème place... Neutral Avec un meilleur départ j'aurais peut-être évité les ennuies...?

Bravo à Lorenzo et au podium :top:

A la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 15:22

Laurent , après avoir vu le replay , c'est vrai qu'il y a eu contact , mais je pense pas avoir joué des portières !!!
en tous cas tu ne perds aucune place avant la chicane !!! Razz

pour le reste , mauvaise qualifs , je pars avec le set par défaut ,
et pour la course,jamais vraiment dans le rythme et je
suis content d'avoir marqué ces quelques points
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 7 May 2012 - 23:42

bah c'est pas bien grave de toute façon
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2012 - 17:47

Antoine de Mautor wrote:

Il a dit "sanction" pas "gâterie" Laughing !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 8 May 2012 - 18:24

Frank Verplanken wrote:
Antoine de Mautor wrote:

Il a dit "sanction" pas "gâterie" Laughing !

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]   Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - GP Automobil-Club der Schweiz [May 6th]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5