Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]

Go down 
+10
Steve Parker
Honza Mild
Alberto Ibañez
Jean-François Bovy
Vincent Beretta
Greg Hunt
Carlo Pozzi
Antoine de Mautor
Mickael Forestier
Ben Paulet
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2009-08-08

Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:32

je ne peux pas acceder au serveur mais ca parait logique si la course n'et pas finie
Back to top Go down
http://zadvocate.com
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:39

Ben Paulet wrote:
Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Am I sensing some negativity here towards noobs? :bangry:

Absolutely not, I'm feeling still like a noob. :frank:
And I like noobs, because I can beat them. :D
Only if your in a Capri lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:45

je ne peux toujours pas acceder au serveur, normal ?
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:47

Non.
Essaye de rafraichir plusieurs fois la liste des serveurs.
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:48

je lai en bbokmarck mais il reste non accessible
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:49

Je me doute bien que c'est avec ça que tu essayes, c'est pour ça que je te conseilles de passer par la liste. Wink
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:50

meme sans le book je ne le vois pas ...
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 20:55

pour ca c de la merde rfactor ...
Back to top Go down
Laurent Binet
Pro Driver
Laurent Binet

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 21:00

bon bah ...
Back to top Go down
Gianluca Desposito
Racing Legend
Gianluca Desposito

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011 - 21:43

Im really a good feeling with this Porsche 911 S Smile
Thanks for the battle Franck T. :top:
Carl lol! your accident ...!
Nice race, im happy :drink:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011 - 8:34

Well those were two fun races, I enjoyed them much despite not finishing the first. Still getting used to my new wheel, specially the 540º degree rotation instead of the old 270º of the black momo, but I see that I improved and am now closer to Carl and some other guys.

1st race:

I was far from the top in qualifying but had a steady good rythm and after being tail ended in the first turns I recovered and was able to hold for some laps Carl and Steve (Who were obviously faster than me) until my errors made me go wide and lose position, then damage the car.
With Carl I had a pleasent small fight, thanks to him not being familiar with the track and the differences between our cars, which evened us more than normally would be the case. His Jaguar blew me away in the long straight, but thanks to the excellent chassis of the 914, I was able to outbrake him and open a bit of gap in the mid section of the track and this went so for some laps. That was the key for me, making such a gap he could not catch up in the end straight, and theferore while pushing in the mid section I went out. BIG THANKS for the nice small fight Carl, was the best thing of the evening for me :drink: and more than compensated for not finishing!

2nd race:

Had not trained much with the 911 but managed to make a good start then ruined it stupidly running wide in the first up-down left hander :doh:

Lost concentration and while catching up the rear of the field hit the neutral gear button on the wheel while countersteering and spun out into the gravel in the chicane and lost there any hope of staying with the pack :doh: Will put the neutral elsewhere for next races, this is the 2nd time it happened to me, but the first one at least had no consequences. :grrr:

Later I had good rythm and catched everyone who had problems and finished 5th thanks to perseverance and nurseing the car, benefitting from the people who blew their car.

Looking forward to more of this :clap:

Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011 - 10:52

1st race was fun, tried hard to keep behind Paul and Carlo but a stupid CTD ruined it all Evil or Very Mad so I finished 3rd.

Epic battle with Carl in the second race, unfortunately it ended in tears :doh: I was holding on to the position as well as I could but Carl was flying in his Porsche, and I hit him once, not because I wanted to block him but rather beause I was almost spinning and wanted to save my day. Meant to let you through just after that, but then I saw Steve just behind, and letting two Englishmen go past me in one go was to much for my liking :raclure: Carl then managed to pull a great move on me on the outside of turn 2, brillantly done, I knew I had to go past in the straight with the power of my mustang, but a tiny misunderstading (couldn't figure out whether Carlito was going to the left or right of the track before the bump) had major consequences: we touched and I saw in my mirror Carl fly around Dumbreck-style affraid The feeling was so realistic, I really thought "Oh my god I killed him" as in the good old days :aie: I slowed down dramatically for like half a lap, and then ended up finishing the race anyway, but without much stamina left Neutral

Sorry Carl for spoiling your superb effort en route to a podium finish Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011 - 13:20

1st Race
Again i turned up 2 seconds before the race started with no knowledge of the track
so the 1st couple of laps where interesting .....
had a night fight with Alberto and as my confidence grew i liked the track and found myself getting quicker and quicker
took Peter later on the race very pleased with 5th place .....
2nd Race
Decided on the Porsche as this is my lucky car and one i am most familiar with .
Was pleased with my Qualifying position i liked the track and i knew after previous races at other tracks i could maybe
put some pressure on Antoine in the Mustang , Alberto got the slip on me as i made my normal slow get away in the Porka ,
but he went wide very early which aloud me to start work on Antoine ......

What started was the most beautiful fight , i was all over the back of the Mustang in the slow corners
but as soon as i hit a straight Antoine left me for dust , i think i managed to get by earlier in the race but then bloody went wide i managed to catch back up fairly quickly , i parked on Antoines bumper a couple of times just to let him no i was still there but i think the difference between the 911 and Mustang he probably did not even notice lol! .....
I Can honestly say i could not have tried any harder , Steve made a spin and it looked like it was going to be a 3 car race for 2nd place...
Steve started to catch us both but i deperatly tried to get by Antoine , Persistance paid off and i eventually managed to sneak by and maintain 2nd very briefly , this would have been my 1st ever 2nd place and i had visions of showing the replay to my kids :doh: , I Knew when we got to the long straight , that the mustang would probably go flying by so i positioned myself in the middle of the track to try and make it as hard as possible without blocking and then all Hell broke loose ... Antoine obviously under pressure because he was being taken by another fellow Brit Accidently hit my car and sent me into Orbit ....

He hit me that hard i think i got whiplash lol! ........The Rest is History .....

One of my most enjoyable and frustrating races ever....Antoine you owe me a Scotch ...:drink:
I Cant understand why more people dont attend as this series is a blast ... Wink

Congrats to Carlo for both wins wd all finishers a most enjoyable evening .... :hello:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011 - 13:30

pas trop compris l attitude de Steve et Peter alors que je les ai attendu pres de 2 fois 6 Secondes pour qu on se fasse une chouette bagarre a 3 , j ai fait un petit passage dans l herbe a un moment et ils se sont barrés sans m attendre .... dommage :smil20: :smil20: :smil20: :frank:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]   Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix  [May 23th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 20 - Ontario Grand Prix [May 23th]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2