Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]

Go down 
+37
Omer Bas
Kimmo Kononen
Hakan Yanik
Pierre Labédan
Franck Tripey
Ben Paulet
Gérard Ryon
Florkin Marc
Vincent Rieux
Thomas Gatschnegg
Greg Hunt
Philippe Martinelli
Christian Steu
Tiago Malafaya
Laurent Binet
Pascal Salar
Jean-louis Petillot
finally gone :)
Berkem Ceylan
Steve Parker
Thomas Cazorla
Gianluca Desposito
François Besançon
Mickael Forestier
Olivier Mathieu
Pierre Pfleger
Yves Plaçais
Carlo Pozzi
Jukka Närhi
Michel Baudrit
Vincent Beretta
Patrick Marucco
Jean-François Bovy
Frank Labédan
Carl Larrad
Guillaume Siebert
Frank Verplanken
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mickael Forestier
Experienced Driver
Mickael Forestier

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2010-07-15

Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:04

t'inquietes pas Laurent, j'ai pas eu de chance, j'en aurais plus pour la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:27

--> RESULTS <--
--> REPLAY <--

Qualifying data not available in export, sorry...

:frank:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:31

I was just a bit unlucky in this one Sad
Took the pole, got a superb start, but like in the last few races i always make bad mistakes at the beginning, that was the case..
Went into the 1st chicane in 3rd gear, losing the rear and entering the sand trap, rejoined in 6th, i was catching Gui when he made a mistake and i couldn't do anything to avoid him , i lost the front wing..had to settle in the pits for 33s before joining again in 23rd, 1 lap behind.
I rapidly caught the leaders, unlapping myself, then i started to put fast and consistant laps in, at midrace i was already in 11th, i continued on the low 53's for the rest of the race, passed Steve for 5th with 3 to go and on the last lap Gui went off, allowing me to take a nice 4th, just half a lap behind Jukka, well done m8 :first: ,Vincent :second: and Frank :third:

See you in Manfeild!!
Back to top Go down
Berkem Ceylan
Club Driver
Berkem Ceylan

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:40

Just got home... It's such a shame when I've been putting up some decent lap times around the track.

Hoping to see you guys next week.
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:44

bonne course, mais un résultat gâché par une grosse erreur tout seul
j'ai mis 45 secondes à sortir du sable alors que j'étais remonté à la 7ième place
je repars 15ième et finirai 11ième
pour le reste, je me suis éclaté sur le mod, 1 ou 2 chaleurs avec les pneus, un début bagareur en paquet, c'était bien Smile

bravo Jukka et à tous les finisseurs, merci HSO !
p'tite pensée aux non-qualifiés, et vivement Mansfeild !
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 22:54

I've never felt so relieved at the finish :D

I flubbed the start completely but picked up most of the places lost on the backstraight. We had an intense fight for the lead, I made quite a few mistakes there, especially in the final turn but fortunately didn't hit anything. After I inherited the lead I managed to open up the gap a bit which I thought was essential to me as I had serious doubts about tire wear. Luckily it didn't seem to be much of an issue afterall, there seemed to be a fair amount of grip available till the end.

It was really cool to see so many people take part in this race, I hope it stays that way Smile
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 23:06

Well that was a great race to open the Tasman series but it did not ended as I wanted ^^
I followed the superb battle for the lead from my 4th place for quite some time. Then Pierre left the race and I found myself chasing Franky, with Vincent only a few seconds behind me during the whole race. I managed to catch and overtake Franky with a dozen laps to go but then my tires faded away rapidly and Franky and Vincent catched me quickly ! We had a great scrap during the last 5 or 6 laps.
I was going to finish 3rd after Franky made a mistake and Vincent was a bit too far away in the last lap but my game freezed one time too much and I crashed into the tires bundle at the chicane :doh: Car was still rolling but I didnt manage to bring it home. Anyway I wouldnt have finished better than 6th as Pierre was a lap down.

I'm disapointed because a podium with the Begg would have been great but well.. I enjoyed the race, that's the most important. Smile I hope Manfeild will suit the Begg better, as it was really lacking pace here, I was losing 3 or 4 tenths in the 2nd sector which is basically a straight line :D

Congrats Jukka, a superb win for your first overall win at HSO. :clap:

Well done all finishers, 17 that's a great score, good to see there was only 3 blown engines this time. Smile
And thanks to the lapped drivers, always very clean :top:

See you all next week Wink
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 23:07

:second:
C'est un résultat incroyable... et chanceux. J'aurais du être derriere Gui et Frank, un peu plus rapides. J'ai réussi à profiter de leur bagarre, c'était inespéré.

En tout cas, je ne me suis pas économisé, malgré tous mes efforts en début de course, j'ai vu le groupe de tete s'éloigner, puis Gui a profité d'une erreur et s'est éloigné aussi, j'ai donc fait l'essentiel de la course en 4eme position. Et puis, le coup de bol Wink

Finalement, c'était une course homérique. 28 voitures sur la piste, c'est impressionnant.

:top:
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 23:17

My race ended on the first corner i went slightly wide got a wheel on the grass and spun in front of the whole field my heart was in my mouth as i thought i was going to cause a huge pile up but luckily everyone managed to avoid me before i hit the crash barrier :clap:

I Lost the nosecone and damaged my suspension ,i limped back to the pits and lost 2 laps by the time i came out ....

I was going to give up but i wanted to test my race setup to see if it could last the race distance so struggled for the whole race fighting with my wheel which was pulling badly too the right ....

Had a few nice moments trying to regain some of my pride ,
some really nice laps with messrs Jean_f-bovy , Philipe martinelli
Thx Guys for keeping my race interesting Wink

Congrats to Jukka very well deserved win :first: :champ: Vincent :second: Frank :third:

and Ricardo Magno for higest climber of the race :drink:

Test concludes Tires Fine, Engine Great , Pride Knackered again :aie:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Thomas Gatschnegg
Experienced Driver
Thomas Gatschnegg

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jan 2011 - 23:54

I was lucky to get the 28th place in qualifying. From the test race last week I knew I will have problems with my tires, so i tried to stay calm and decided to drive as clean as possible to wait for dropouts in front of me. But my first lap was full of mistakes and after some time I ended up a few seconds behind Vincent. I managed to come close the gap a bit but then I lost control and touched a wall.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the race, trying to stay out of the way of the faster drivers.

Grats to the top three drivers. :clap:
Back to top Go down
Ricardo Magno
Club Driver
Ricardo Magno

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2010-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 1:46

Carl Larrad wrote:
Congrats to Jukka very well deserved win :first: :champ: Vincent :second: Frank :third:
and Ricardo Magno for higest climber of the race :drink:

Thanks Carl! Very Happy

At the start I was really worried, because most of all I wanted just to avoid any incident. I couldn't believe the car in from of me on the grid was Philippe's, who I took out in the last GP of the 1979 F1 season. Today I was more than fully concentrated on what was going on in front of me (and there were a lot of cars to see, as I started 21st! lol )

I didn't took too many changes and got away gaining some positions in the first two laps. From then on I just tried to keep my pace and consistency, which is something I still have to improve.

I never thought I would climb 11 positions. Very good result for a backmarker to close the top ten! :conduit:

Congratulations to Jukka, Vincent and Frank. :top:

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 9:43

Le championnat F5000 a bien commencé et tient toutes ses promesses. Beaucoup de monde au départ, de la bagarre et des voitures vraiment très agréables à piloter.

Pour bien commencer ce championnat, il fallait déjà terminer la course et je suis content d'y etre arrivé. J'avais décidé d'y aller cool dans les 3 premiers tours pour bien chauffer les pneus (sur les conseils de mon autoproclamé coach, Ben), ce qui m'a fait perdre quelques places rapidement reprises au gré des incidents de course.

Ensuite je me suis tout simplement tenu à ma stratégie qui était d'économiser mes pneus le plus possible puisque l'avant gauche risquait de ne pas tenir les 58 tours. Pour cela j'avais pris la peine de faire un vrai setup course, assez different de celui pour les qualifs, et avec lequel j'étais un peu plus lent mais qui préservait nettement mes gommes. J'ai d'ailleurs été content de moi en regardant le replay puisque, contrairement à certains de mes adversaires, je ne faisais pas du tout fumer mes pneus au freinage de la fin du 2eme secteur.

A 10-12 tours de la fin j'ai remarqué que l'écart entre JP qui me devançait et moi diminuait. Je me suis alors dit qu'il devait etre obligé de ralentir pour économiser l'essence ou parce que ses pneus arrivaient au bout. J'ai donc poussé un peu sans pour autant prendre le moindre risque, et j'arrivais à gagner du temps sur lui tour après tour. Lorsqu'arriva le dernier tour, moins d'une seconde nous séparait mais j'avais peu d'espoir de pouvoir le passer, JP sachant bien se défendre derrière son volant. Malheureusement pour lui, dans le tout dernier virage sa voiture est légèrement parti de l'arrière et il a surement été obligé de couper un peu les gaz et surtout, il n'était plus sur la trajectoire ce qui m'a laissé la place pour passer le plus fort possible et lui ravir la 7eme place d'une roue. cheers C'était la fin de course la plus serrée que j'ai connu jusque là. C'est pour vivre des moments comme ça que nous courrons et c'est trop bon lorsque ça arrive. Smile

Manque de bol, les points ne sont que pour les 6 premiers ... Bref, je ne suis pas récompensé de mes efforts, mais comme je me suis éclaté ! Smile

Congratulations Jukka, great win. :top:

Vivement la suite !
Back to top Go down
Franck Tripey
Experienced Driver
Franck Tripey

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2008-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 9:55

C’était vraiment l’enfer What a Face lors des qualifs, difficile de sortir des stands sans gêner !
Au départ , obligé de garder le pied sur le frein à cause de la pente, je m’emmêle les pinceaux et j’oublie l’embrayage scratch :slurp: ! bref en 2éme ma Chevron ne décolle pas terrible !
Heureusement tout le monde a été prudent pendant le premier tour et je me fais pas larguer !
Course plutôt tranquille, faut assurer un minimum et faire attention au moteur ! Pas trop de fautes, je termine 12éme ….. Very Happy Very Happy
Marquer 1 point tiendra du miracle sur ce champ !
Bravo le podium :flag: :champ: , merci HSO :top: @+
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 10:36

Qualifié en font de grille (21), j'ai eu peur de passer à la trappe dans la dernière demie-heure, ce n'était pas simple de faire un temps, surtout de faire les deux ou trois tours de chauffe dont j'ai besoin pour faire monter la température de mes pneus... Rolling Eyes

Dans la première chicane du premier tour je touche légèrement Olivier devant moi (mal estimé la distence et le poids de la voiture), heureusement sans le pénaliser trop, en revanche cette petite faute provoque une touchette derrière (désolé les gars... Embarassed ).

Quelques tours plus tard c'est Gérard que je "touchotte" au freinage de la grande ligne droite heureusement là aussi il parvient à tenir sa voiture sur la route et garde sa place (pardon pour cette maladresse). Place qu'il me donnera le tour suivant au même endroit alors qu'il manque son freinage... peut-être la crainte de se faire percuter une nouvelle fois (mais j'étais loin de lui cette fois-çi).

Plus de touchette pour le reste de la course...
Lutte de plusieurs tours avec Olivier et sur la fin avec Jieffe et Patrick (tiens, tiens, les pantéristes de l'IMSA à nouveau à la bagarre... Cool ).

Au final je suis très content d'avoir fini (13ème) ce ne sera peut-être pas souvent le cas car le mod est difficile mais passionant. Wink

Bravo au vainqueur et merci HSO :top:
Back to top Go down
Jean-louis Petillot
Pro Driver
Jean-louis Petillot

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 10:49

bonne qualif pour moi ,mais en course , je n'ai pas eu assez de concentration ( je n'avais pas dormis Sleep depuis 48H)pour gérer le moteur , la glisse , et les furieux tout autour.
donc j'ai tapé un rail et détruit l'aéro avant et j'ai préféré faire échap et courir au lit !!!

autrement c'est vraiment un mod génial et vivement la prochaine course !!!

good qualif for me, but in race, I had enough concentration (I had not slept for 48 hours) to manage the engine, the glide, and the furious drivers arround
Thus I typed a rail and destroyed the aéro before and I preferred to make échap and to run to bed!!!

Otherwise it is really a brilliant mod and deeply the next race!!! :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.corsicaracing.fr
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 11:37

@Pierre : c'était le jp qui était usé surtout :D Pas motivé, fatigué, et le vieux mal de dos à 20 tours de la fin m'ont achevé Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 13:02

Tout d'abord une pensée aux éliminés. Ont-ils fait leurs courses aussi? Quel résultat?
Ce fût une soirée exigeante pour la concentration. Il n'était pas forcément simple de trouver un bon crédo pour les qualifs avec tout ce monde sur la piste. Ce qui m'a fait faire parfois un tour de piste pour rien sur les bas-cotés pour attendre la bonne opportunité de se lancer. Puis ajoutons à cela,le stress de ne pas se qualifier, il fallait être très attentif pour rester en vie et ne gêner personne. J'arrive à sortir un 53.6, assez rapidement, qui me rassure et me permet d'être moins tendu pour la fin des qualifs. Pierre P. me repasse devant au chrono, j'essaie d'en remettre une couche, et magie, je sors un 53.2 de je ne sais où cheers
Puis le départ, pas simple à dompter la puissance au démarrage, ma lola roule du cul, avant que je n'arrive à la garder droite sur la piste. Enorme appréhension dans les 2 premiers tours, pendant lesquels je redoute un accrochage. Ma prudence et mes yeux rivés sur les rétros me font perdre quelques places. Je me motive à oublier ces rétros, ainsi que les écarts de temps. A partir de là, ça se passe mieux, je fais attention à mes passages rapports ainsi qu'aux pneus. Ce ne sont pas mes qualités de pilote qui me permettront de finir 9ème mais plus les abandons successifs.
Ce fût une belle soirée, malgré ce mod bof-bof :hihi: (Antéchrist inside)
Bravo à toute l'équipe technique qui travaille dans l'ombre. Ce qui m'amène aussi à soulever un point pour Gianluca. Quelle attitude adoptée pour les admins entre le fait que Gianluca ait participé à la construction du mod, donc il serait logique qu'il participe aux courses, et un règlement qui stipule un nombre fixé de qualifiés?
Encore bravo HSO, pour cette soirée

Bravo Pierre P. pour ta 7ème place, j'ai bien essayé de te suivre mais tu passais bien mieux que moi. Suis content pour toi. :hello: :frank:
Back to top Go down
Pierre Pfleger
Pro Driver
Pierre Pfleger

Number of posts : 750
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 13:10

Ben Paulet wrote:

Bravo Pierre P. pour ta 7ème place, j'ai bien essayé de te suivre mais tu passais bien mieux que moi. Suis content pour toi. :hello: :frank:

Merci coach ! :D Tes conseils ont presque payé, en tout cas j'ai vu la fin. Mais je ne finirai surement pas souvent aussi haut dans le classement, et du coup je regrette vraiment de ne pas avoir été une place plus en haut pour ramener un petit point.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 13:55

hello boys , je viens de rentrer en france , a ce que je peux en lire je vois que vous avez l air de vous etre bien amusé :D je vais regarder le replay , vivement la prochaine que je teste cela

congrats Jukha for your 1st Victory :clap: :clap: :clap: :champ:
Back to top Go down
Kimmo Kononen
Experienced Driver
Kimmo Kononen

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 15:08

That was fun as long as it lasted, but I'll have to see if I can continue racing this mod or not. I don't yet know whether it was the track, or the fact that the mod isn't quite finished yet, but I had problems with lag on certain parts of the track with other cars around. I don't know if it has to do with people crashing out of the race on other parts of the track, and too much computer goes to remembering where and which parts fly off the cars and where they land etc. or just that it is the track that has some bothers that didn't suit my computer. 28 cars isn't much, I've raced with more than 50 cars on track with far less issues. And that was with an internet connection about 1/20th of what I have today so that ain't it.

So for me, as for now, it feels like something in this mod is taking up too much system resources, for me, but I'll do another few races to make sure.

But nevertheless it was fun, until I got too close to another car at a very tricky spot and we tangled together and went out of the race. I choose to blame the circumstanses for that, neither of us was to blame for that. With the 79 mod nothing would have happened Razz Sad moment for the other driver, but I wasn't unhappy for myself because I can't say I was surprised. I would have loved to finish, I hate DNF's, but there was nothing either of us could have done differently really.
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 20:10

I couldn't arrive home in time for the race..... sorry guys :doh:
Back to top Go down
Olivier Mathieu
Club Driver
Olivier Mathieu

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Jan 2011 - 22:05

Je me suis bien amusé. Dommage pour les non-qualifiés

J'ai eu des difficultés à me faire doubler par les premiers sans les gênés

Dans les prochaines évolutions du mod il serait intéressant de travailler la vue des rétros virtuels,

le reste est parfait

merci à tous

Olivier
Back to top Go down
http://vibratwo.skynetblogs.be/
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Jan 2011 - 11:03

Standings are updated on the site Wink .
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]   Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tasman Round 1 - New Zealand GP [January 5th]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7