Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Hockenheim

Go down 
+16
Thomas Gatschnegg
Ben Paulet
Luigi Bonati
Roger Pitarque
Berkem Ceylan
Julien Lafon
Paul Nadeau
Gianluca Desposito
Tiago Malafaya
Yannick Lampure
Carlo Pozzi
Sasha Sosnowski
Ludovic Tiengou
Patrick Marucco
Carl Larrad
Guillaume Siebert
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

Number of posts : 2399
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 10:38

2h35mn de course sans relais ça c'est de l'endurance Shocked
De l'endurance pour mon Alfa, j'avais chaussé les pneus durs et dégonflé le moteur mais surtout de l'endurance pour le pilote, j'ai rêvé des chicanes toute la nuit Laughing
Les 10 premiers tours furent interressants car j'avais encore Gianluca et Julien qui faisaient le forcing derrière moi et cela me motivait ...mais apres leurs abandons mon seul interet residait à rester en piste et à regarder passer les aliens Very Happy
J'ai ainsi pu assister au fabuleux duel entre Gui et Carlo car j'etais au premières loges avec 9 depassements en 76 tours Laughing
Un seul ravitaillement sans probleme vers la mi-course et quelques petites frayeurs à certains freinages
Enfin je suis allé au bout et je marque mes 1ers points de la saison, il etait temps cheers

Bravo à Gui pour la victoire et le titre et merci à tous les autres participants, ce fut un bonheur de piloter ces monstres (même lentement) :D
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 12:37

Waouhhhh, a hard race.
I was not expecting to take the car 2h30 without breaking . I am a good little race start. I stay to stall behind Roger Pitarque for a few laps. Maybe too close, because I'll bump at the entrance of the 2nd chicane. He do a spin, but I wait for him and we start together. Sorry about that Roger. To not repeat this mistake, I let the distance between us, but unfortunately, it will be fatal to me afterwards. For a moment I have no rhythm, and I'm febrile. Finally the confidence back, lap after lap. The successive abandonments also motivate me to continue. And finally, I see the gap with Franck Tripey decrease. I tell myself that ensures his place and I could not catch him. I assure mine too. His tire was tired, too bad I would try to attack the last 15 laps, if I had known, because my tires were flawless. But a good 8th place, it does not refuse. For once, I can say thank you to the lapped drivers for their attitudes. And especially to Patrick, who had the courage to finish this race. For us the last points, Patrick cheers :drink:
But the most amusing was that he did not let me Yannick take another lap. Niak niak niak lol!
Big race, and glad to have finished. :frank:

une course éprouvante. Je ne pensais pas pouvoir tenir la voiture 2h30 sans la casser. Je fais un bon petit début de course. Je reste caler derriere Roger Pitarque pendant quelques tours. Peut-etre trop près, car je vais le bump à l'entrée de la 2nde chicane. Il fera un spin, mais je l'attends et on repart ensemble.Encore désolé pour ça Roger. Pour ne pas recommencer cette faute, je laisse de la distance entre nous, mais malheureusement, ça me sera fatal pour la suite. Car je n'ai plus le rythme, et peur de faire une betise. Finallement la confiance revient, au fil des tours. Les abandons successifs me motivent aussi pour continuer. Et au final, je vois l'ecart avec Franck Tripey diminuer. Je me dis qu'il assure sa place et que je ne pourrais pas le rattrapper. J'assure la mienne aussi. Ses pneus etait fatigués, dommage j'aurais du tenter d'attaquer les 15 derniers tours, si j'avais su, car mes pneus etaient impeccables. Mais bon une 8eme place, ça ne se refuse pas. Pour une fois, je peux dire merci aux pilotes lapped, pour leur attitudes. Et surtout à Patrick, qui a eu le courage d'aller au bout de cette course. Pour nous les derniers points, Patrick cheers :drink:
Mais le plus plaisant, c'était de ne pas laisser Yannick me prendre encore un tour. Niak niak niak lol!

Grosse course, et bien content de l'avoir finie :frank:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

Number of posts : 13827
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 20:54

What a great race to end this series Smile

I really did not expect it to be so intense, as it was really long and the track is quite boring but in fact you really could not lose your focus with those bloody chicanes. After practice I thought I did not really had the pace to challenge Carlo so all I wanted was to finish the race, not get disconnected and win the championship.

But in the first laps I was able to easily follow Sasha and Carlo, who was in fact in fuel economy mode. I have to apologize to Carlo because I gave him a bump in the first straight and sent him spinning at high speed affraid Neutral I really thought there was enough room, and in fact if you look at the replay I did not touch his car, it was really close, but i guess that was the collision box or maybe the lag. When i saw him turning left, i really thought he was giving me some room, sure that I did not touch him. Well, fortunately he did not damage his car against the rail.
Sasha was 2s ahead and I managed to overtake him and take the lead soon after. Then my lead began to increase slowly but steadily. I pitted at lap 26, earlier than Carlo and Sasha, but regained the lead after they both pitted, and enjoyed a pretty comfortable 25s lead over Carlo at that time.

The gap did not really change during the second stint, until the last 3 or 4 laps of my stint, where I made one or 2 travels in the grass, and spun 2 times, losing almost all my advantage in a very short time. :doh: I pitted before Carlo once again, he pitted 2 or 3 laps later and exited the pits leading the race, just 2 or 3 seconds in front of me ! During a couple of laps I tried to stay with him but after my silly mistakes, I could not afford to push more and take the risk to crash the car and lose the championship. So I decided to slow down and bring the car home.

Carlo easily opened a 10s gap, while i was trying to stay focused after more than 2 hours of racing. And then with 10 laps to go, Carlo made the mistake at the second chicane, the gap decreased to 3s, enough for waking me up and now try to put some pressure on him. I think that was as hard for him than for me, hotlapping after 2 hours with such difficult cars to drive is really a big challenge. And fortunately (well at least for me Smile ), with 3 laps to go, he went too wide entering the Stadium, and I was able to overtake him there. The last 2 laps were exhausting, but I managed to keep him behind me until the checkered flag :flag: :first:

So thank you Carlo for this race, at least we kept the spectators entertained for the whole race Smile
Thanks to the backmarkers to and congrats to all the finishers :top:

Thanks everybody for racing in this series, I think we can call it a big success :chinois: cheers
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

Number of posts : 3384
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 21:42

I'm too late in this series :doh:

Grats to Carl for being the best 3000.

Knew it would be a very difficult race for me due to lack of top speed. At the start lost a couple of places and was behind Ludo. At this stage I was comfortable with Carl behind me because I knew he would probably stop twice. After 5 or 6 laps behind Ludo I started to get nervous because I was faster than him overall but couldn't get a chance to overtake him; until I went wide in the entrance of the stadium (was putting out my 1st cigarette :hihi: ) Carl closed in who managed to overtake me a couple of laps later. The car was not good at this stage. Ludo made a mistake a couple of laps later and I was decided to try to overtake him..... Totally useless as soon as we got to the straights; then on T1 due to facts I already explained (sorry again Ludo) I bumped Ludo and he spun.

Some laps later afer getting rid of Luigi I started to catch Carl again and on lap 26 or 28 (can't remember exactly) Carl stopped so I was very comfortable. I managed to keep the gap to Carl until I stopped on lap 46. Left the pits 3 sec. ahead but Carl closed in and passed me. I knew I didn't need to challenge him but I always love a good scrap so here we go Carl. Was having a good time until Carl went a little wide in the first chicane; I was trying to balance my speed with the momentum to pass him but again the perspective tricked me and I bumped Carl too (again sorry m8 :smil20: ).

After that it was just a matter to hold on to my concentration as the last 15 laps took ages to pass but I managed to keep 3rd overall. I'm pleased to be so competitive in this series and I wonder what would've happened if I got single a litlle earlier this year scratch
Back to top Go down
Yannick Lampure
Pro Driver
Yannick Lampure

Number of posts : 914
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 21:47

Salut tous :hello:
Bravo a Guillaume pour la course et le titre :clap: :champ:
Impressionnant les 2 devants. Shocked
Je partais pas pour faire un résultat et donc bien sur
Je fais la meilleure place pour moi sur ce champ. Laughing
Plutôt content, on a joué au chat et la sourie avec Roger :top:
Et je fini pas trop loin de Carl. Very Happy
J’aurais bien voulu mettre deux tours a Ben mai il a pas voulu. :D
J’ai pas a faire le cacou je prends trois tours par la tête. pale
J’ai bien aimé ce champ même si je n’est brillé comme je l’aurais voulu. Smile
Merci a l’équipe HSO. :chinois:

Yannick
Back to top Go down
Carlo Pozzi
Pro Driver
Carlo Pozzi

Number of posts : 805
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 22:14

It was such an eventful race with a really close battle with Gui until the end. Smile

Before the race i planned to do just 1 stop, so in the first laps i tried to save as much fuel as i could with earlier gear changes, but Sasha on lap 4 passed me before the stadium entrance and 2 laps later Gui slightly bumped me in the 1st long straight, i spun and lost 10 secs.
Then i decided to change to a 2 stop strategy , Gui was building a good lead (27 secs before his 1st stop),while Sasha was having some kind of problems and i passed him after he went wide at Sachskurve, but after my stop on lap 31 i was slightly closing on him, putting some pressure on him.
Did the fastest lap of the race right after the stop, but i made also some small mistakes which costed me a bit of time
He made 2 mistakes before his 2nd stop, i took the opportunity and went into the lead on lap 54 after his stop.
I did my 2nd stop 2 laps later and managed to stay in the lead with 3s advantage.
Then i used fresh tyres very well, lapping on low 59's and building a 13s lead quite quickly, but on lap 66 i made a downshifting mistake at the 3rd chicane (went into 1st gear) spun and lost 10 secs.
From then i suffered some tyre problems and front brakes excessive wear, and was also under pressure, missed the brakes a couple of times,lost a bit more time and with 3 laps to go the gap was under 1s, but
Made a fatal mistake :doh: (probably due to brakes issues) at the entrance of the stadium and he was through.
Then i gave it all, doing mid 59's in the last 2 laps but it wasn't enough and finished 1.1 secs behind him :second:

Congrats Gui for the race and for the champ :champ: :clap: :hello:
Congrats Carl for winning the P3000 class and to Tiago fot completing the podium on this race :champ: :clap: :hello:

Big thanks to HSO for organizing this really fun championship, and thanks to all the drivers which took part in it.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 22:54

That was an awesome race ....Very enjoyable.... Cool

My Ultimate Goal was to finish in front of Frank and Tiago as
i really wanted to win the P3000 class ........
I Had done many many laps of practice for this race too many to mention
i was pleased with my Qualifying position but was amazed at Tiago's pace in the
908 i had planned to do 1 stop before the race started i changed to a 2 stop strategy
as i thought with the lighter fuel load i would be able to keep in touch and put some pressure on Tiago.....

I Made a good start following Tiago and Paul Nadeau , Paul went wide into the stadium
so i went through into 8th i chased Tiago and managed to use the power of the Alfa and get by on Lap 13 .....
By Lap 20 i was chasing Ludo and shaping up for a good battle when he made a mistake
and i got up to 4th place this was far better than i imagined .....
Tiago was so much faster than me in the stadium section i made a small mistake
he overtook me so i decided to take my first pitstop on lap 27 ....

Came out of the pits dropped down to 6th place chased Ludo and he spun on Lap 33
moved up to 5th place with Tiago ahead ......Sasha retired so went back up to 4th ....

I Was chasing Tiago i think he pitted around lap 48 and i closed right back up on him
with my lighter fuel load by lap 50 i was able to get by and into 3rd place i could not believe
all i had in front of me was Carlo and Gui but this moment was not to last too long as
Tiago and i was very close i think i cut him up in the stadium section and we touched i came off worse
but Tiago pulled over and very kindly gave me the place back :top:

Howerver we carried on battling on lap 52 and we where very close we had just gone through the 1st chicane
and Tiago said his FOV was not very good ( i think thats Portugese for ive got a "Great Big Nose" ) lol! he caught
the back of my car and sent me spinning ......Np Tiago i nose you did'nt mean it ... Wink

55 laps into the race i had no fight left in me i had to make my 2nd pitstop and i knew i was never going to catch Tiago i was knackered and really suffering from cramp i spun a couple of times near the end so just concentrated on the gap between me and Yannick in 5th place i was able to maintain the gap and knew if i finished 4th then i would be ok as Frank had retired earlier in the race and it was only Tiago who could beat me ......

My 2 pitstops where flawless and i think ive finally mastered them lol!

I Wont forget this season and will really miss my Alfa
Well Done to Gui on the win ...And the Championship Win :champ:
Carlo for 2nd and a very creditable 3rd for Tiago :drink:

Im really pleased at finishing = 5th with Roger in the WSC 70 championship
but overjoyed at the P3000 Class win .......

Does this mean i get to share the champagne ...... bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010 - 23:43

lol! lol! Carl you really made me laugh with that one
OMG :rigol: :rigol: :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 13:40

Guillaume Siebert wrote:
Final standings updated on the website Smile :first:

Encore bravo champion mais pour une fois je j'etais dans les points je ne suis même pas dans le classement final Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 13:57

Oups, en effet je t'avais oublié Embarassed
C'est réparé Smile
Back to top Go down
Patrick Marucco
Racing Legend
Patrick Marucco

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 14:13

C'est beaucoup mieux comme ça Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 17:03

Je crois qu'il y a une erreur de points pour moi. Ayant fini entre Franck et Patrick, ne devrais-je pas avoir 3 points et non 4 comme dans le classement?
Puis 3 est un nombre premier, j'aime bien les nombres premiers :frank:
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 17:05

Hé non parce qu'en plus des 3 points de ta 8eme place, tu as un point bonus pour avoir terminé 3eme de la catégorie 3 litres, tellement t'es trop fort Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 17:08

Ah oki oki
Ca fait toujours un point que n'aura pas le franky billy boy lol!
P.S : Te foutre de ma gueule n'était pas nécessaire, niak niak niak :D
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 17:51

C'est toi la serviette :langue:
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Roger Pitarque
Rookie
Roger Pitarque

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 20:24

A fantastic end for this fantastic champ!! :clap:

For me, my 6th position in this race has been a little surprise, after a race with almost no mistake. 2.5 hours of battle against the track (I'm near to hate it... event thinking it's a great track Embarassed ) and against my car. I had to brake earlier than almost everyone (if not everyone) and I was especially worried about first one or two laps, with a close field. And then, Ben hit me while braking for the 2nd chicane (don't worry Ben, I was expecting something like this because of my poor braking). Since this incident, I had no problems until I missed the brake in the 2nd chicane after my only pitstop... fortunately, I managed to avoid the tire walls, making a slalom :conduit: . Due to Ludo and Sasha's problems (and someone else I can't remember) I climbed to my final 6th position.

I had a one pitstop strategy, and I tried to do my best in order to save fuel. This fuel save and the fact that I was lapped 3 times allowed me to finish the race... with only 3L in the tank!!!

Congratulations to Gui and Carl... and for those who have won races, made podiums, participated... mmm... well, to everyone in this champ! :drink:

Salut!!
Back to top Go down
Paul Nadeau
Experienced Driver
Paul Nadeau

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 23:05

This was the most frustrating race I've run ever and it was all my fault! I finalized my setup on Saturday and had everything ready to go for the race. Warmup went pretty well but I could see my fellow Lola driver was having some issues so I sent Franck the setup I was using as it was designed to be comfortable to drive. Hope it was better for you Franck. Any race over 90 minutes is a survival test as well as a speed contest to me so I tried to make the car easy to drive.
This setup worked out great except I kept having brake problems. I think the pot in my brake pedal is going bad as sometimes I had brakes and sometimes I didn't. Anyway, I hit enough stuff that the car was just going to be in the way so I had decided to stop and take whatever position I was in. Unfortunately I suffered some kind of lag problem and found myself crashing instead of finishing what was to be my last lap.

The series was absolutely the best I've been in to date and I enjoyed driving with everyone who competed. Congratulations to the series Admins and hosts. Also congratulations to the podium and the series winners Guillaume and Carl for stellar performances all season long.

The Lola was fun to drive but I've been playing with the 512 and will most likely drive it next chance I get. Please keep me on the list for any races in the future with this mod.
Paul
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010 - 23:15

Thank you Paul and Roger, glad you enjoyed the series, it was great to have you onboard, as you are both good and fairplay drivers :top:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 11:52

Frank Verplanken wrote:
C'est toi la serviette :langue:

Me faire traiter de serviette, par Mr Servietsky (Towelie). Ah ah ah je me gausse :D
Back to top Go down
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 13:31

La déception de dimanche est passé. Et, hormis ma seconde place final en Cups 65, j'ai vraiment vécu une superbe série de courses.
Y a pas à dire ce mod est vraiment un de mes préférés. Vivement la prochaine experience HSO dans le domaine.
Back to top Go down
Carl Larrad
Racing Legend
Carl Larrad

Number of posts : 6751
Registration date : 2008-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 17:52

Thx for all the nice comments guys
i will really miss the Alfa and especially miss this series ...

I nearly changed my car at the begining of the season for a Ferrari 512 but was encouraged
by Monsieur Siebert that i would like the Alfa .....THX Gui :top:

I Have to say that it definatly suits my style of driving and i
have had some great encounters this year and hopefully
we will return with these cars again sometime in the future .....

There have been some real creditable performances this year
Gui and Carlo and Sasha fighting all season long ....
Ludo for 4th place in the championship is a great result in the famous #27 car ....
Frank ,Ludo and Paul for the great performances at Norisring and other tracks ,
Tiago for 2 amazing Podiums in a 908 these cars are not easy to drive
each car having its own advantages and disadvantages for me there have been
many highs and lows ..... :clap:

But for the best part it has been a great season THX to everyone
who entered the series and i cant wait to see you all again next time ..... :top:
Back to top Go down
http://www.historicsimracing.org/
Ludovic Tiengou
Racing Legend
Ludovic Tiengou

Number of posts : 2986
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010 - 19:32

Carl Larrad wrote:
Ludo for 4th place in the championship is a great result in the famous #27 car ....:

That's not a great result Carl. It's a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWESOME and more result I've got there. As I said, less my second overall in Cups 65, I've never done so great results. Got a podium there, one of the best consistency (but at the last one). I've also had great fun driving the monstruous 512. It's a shame I've not drove it during the 1000 kms of Nurburgring.
Next time Carl, if you want, we'll switch our car. I take the Alfa and you the #27 Ferrari.

Thanks to William (pas taper Gui pas taper) and all the HSO team to offered us such a great time of simracing.
Back to top Go down
Guillaume Siebert
League Owner
Guillaume Siebert

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 16:17

Voila désolé pour le retard, j'ai fait une news pour conclure le championnat sur le site : http://www.historicsimracing.org/Inter70/indexInter70.php

Encore merci à tous les pilotes :chinois:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 16:25

Joli résumé, et encore merci à l'organisation HSO. :frank:
Back to top Go down
Tiago Malafaya
Racing Legend
Tiago Malafaya

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 6 May 2010 - 16:26

Better late than never.

Thx a lot m8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Hockenheim   Round 6 - Hockenheim - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Hockenheim
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next