Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]

Go down 
+11
Claudio Navonne
Jim Carvalho
Paulo Rodrigues
Gio Nuvoli
Antonio Atzeni
Bruno Chacon
Greg Hunt
Vladislav Zenkov
François Violet
Mike Becnel
Ben Paulet
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Empty
PostSubject: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2020 - 15:04

Round 6 | Grand Prix of Belgium

Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Round_14

EVENT SCHEDULE

Sunday TBD (all times given are CET) :

19:00 - Free Practice
20:00 - Qualifying session (60 minutes, unlimited number of laps)
21:00 - Drivers' Briefing
21:05 - Race Start (70 laps)

Password : hso79

A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).

Thanks for pointing out your presence/absence in this thread.

You must run the car you are assigned.

Weather Station located at Lummen(Bel)

ENTRY LIST (0 confirmed | 28 pending | 0 absent)

Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

Number of posts : 4741
Registration date : 2012-06-24

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2020 - 16:39

Thank you Ben Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] 3108518133

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
François Violet
Experienced Driver
François Violet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2020-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2020 - 17:02

:hello:
thank you Ben, I don't know how I did it, but I discalfied myself on the online server, it's been an hour, I can't get my car back how long do I have to wait? :doh: Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://vfr.clicforum.fr/index.php
Vladislav Zenkov
Club Driver
Vladislav Zenkov

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2020-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2020 - 17:03

Vengeance for Jarama ready!
Back to top Go down
https://vk.com/zenkovladf1
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2020 - 22:55

François Violet wrote:
thank you Ben, I don't know how I did it, but I discalfied myself on the online server, it's been an hour, I can't get my car back how long do I have to wait? :doh:  Crying or Very sad
I will try to check and improve that tomorrow, but from your side try not to break the track laws either. :D
You have surely cut the track to get dq, no?
Back to top Go down
François Violet
Experienced Driver
François Violet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2020 - 23:44

Ben Paulet wrote:
François Violet wrote:
thank you Ben, I don't know how I did it, but I discalfied myself on the online server, it's been an hour, I can't get my car back how long do I have to wait? :doh:  Crying or Very sad
I will try to check and improve that tomorrow, but from your side try not to break the track laws either. :D

the problem is settle, actually I backed up to resume the track in a sensitive place (the entrance to the pits !! LOL). :doh:

Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 4:29

François Violet wrote:
Ben Paulet wrote:
François Violet wrote:

the problem is settle, actually I backed up to resume the track in a sensitive place (the entrance to the pits !! LOL).  :doh:

lol! yes that will do it every time!
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 11:23

I set the server to allow vote in order to restart weekend. Maybe it can avoid a too long wait after a dq.
Be smart using "call & vote" when you are not alone on track, ask if you can, before. :frank:
Back to top Go down
François Violet
Experienced Driver
François Violet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 11:35

@Ben Paulet :hello:  Thanks, that's nice !! but I hope it's me who's as stupid!

other things, in some places of the track I find myself blocked on the vibrators (not to be confused with other things !! :bangry: ) but I know that we do not change the vibrators but I signal. What a Face Smile
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2020 - 11:49

François Violet wrote:
@Ben Paulet : I find myself blocked on the vibrators (not to be confused with other things !! :bangry: )

:rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol: :rigol:
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeSat 16 May 2020 - 13:36

Back to top Go down
Antonio Atzeni
Rookie
Antonio Atzeni

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2020-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeSun 17 May 2020 - 11:57

Présent :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Gio Nuvoli
Rookie
Gio Nuvoli

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2020-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2020 - 8:40

I'm in.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeMon 18 May 2020 - 11:57

Ben please translate to good French, merci.

Guys, back in early March my Mom passed away. It has been a lesson in patience getting all the proceedings completed as the virus has shut things down for most of us and the funeral business is rather busy. We finally got things scheduled to have her funeral. Unfortunately, it will be this weekend and I will have to travel out of state. We will be rescheduling not cancelling this race. I will be working with Ben and possibly Gui to reschedule so it does not fall on a corresponding ISO weekend as I know several of you are alternating.

More details to come.

And for the obvious question: Not COVID-19 related, natural causes. Getting that determination, even though we did not ask for it, took forever.
Back to top Go down
Paulo Rodrigues
Club Driver
Paulo Rodrigues

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2016-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2020 - 0:46

Please accept my condolences. And also thank you for still taking some of your time to let us know that the GP has been postponed.
Back to top Go down
Jim Carvalho
Club Driver
Jim Carvalho

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2020 - 5:25

Sorry to hear about your loss, Mike. Trying times for sure. My thoughts are with you.
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeTue 19 May 2020 - 8:49

Mike Becnel wrote:
Ben please translate to good French, merci.

Guys, back in early March my Mom passed away. It has been a lesson in patience getting all the proceedings completed as the virus has shut things down for most of us and the funeral business is rather busy. We finally got things scheduled to have her funeral. Unfortunately, it will be this weekend and I will have to travel out of state. We will be rescheduling not cancelling this race. I will be working with Ben and possibly Gui to reschedule so it does not fall on a corresponding ISO weekend as I know several of you are alternating.

More details to come.

And for the obvious question: Not COVID-19 related, natural causes. Getting that determination, even though we did not ask for it, took forever.

Tentative de traduction

Les gars, plus tôt au mois de Mars, ma mère est décédée. Ca a été une grande leçon de patience pour finaliser les obsèques à cause de ce virus qui a fait fermé l'économie, et rempli les entreprises funéraires. Nous avons finalement obtenu une date pour ses funérailles. Et malheureusement, ce sera ce weekend et je dois bougé dans un autre état. Nous allons "reprogrammé" et non annulé la course. Je verrais avec Ben, et éventuellement Gui, pour re-planifier la course afin qu'elle ne tombe pas sur une date d'ISO, car certains d'entre vous y alternent les courses.

Plus de détails prochainement.

Et pour la question évidente : Il ne s'agit pas du Covid, causes naturelles. Obtenir cette détermination, même si nous ne l'avons pas demandée, a pris une éternité.
Back to top Go down
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2020 - 2:01

Merci Ben! :hello:
Back to top Go down
Claudio Navonne
Club Driver
Claudio Navonne

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2015-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2020 - 10:48

Please accept my condolences
Back to top Go down
Vladislav Zenkov
Club Driver
Vladislav Zenkov

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2020-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2020 - 10:52

My condolences, Mike. Be strong.
Back to top Go down
https://vk.com/zenkovladf1
Mike Becnel
Racing Legend
Mike Becnel

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeWed 20 May 2020 - 11:31

Vladislav Zenkov wrote:
My condolences, Mike. Be strong.

Thank you, but for the most part the grieving is mostly done. She died back in early March right before the virus really hit the fan so that particular time sucked in massive and amazing ways. The Detroit race where I led for 1/3 of a lap after painting your car slightly red as I passed you (then wrecked) was the week of her death. I could not keep my concentration once I took the lead.
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeFri 22 May 2020 - 12:43

try be there,
Back to top Go down
Dan Faas
Club Driver
Dan Faas

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2019-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2020 - 2:15

Mike my condolences as well.
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2020 - 10:28

Zolder will be before or after Monaco ? :hello:
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitimeThu 4 Jun 2020 - 10:37

Le serveur fonctionne t'il encore ?
Je n'y ai plus accès depuis un certain temps ???

Marcus

scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]   Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - Zolder [Postponed - date TBD]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next