Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km

Go down 
+15
Frank Verplanken
Stewart Amos
Doug Tevik
Jerry Foehrkolb
Larry Krupp
Emmanuel Soriano
Andre Lagunzad
Troy Null
Guy Pitra
Milt Minter Jr
Guillaume Siebert
Bill Yarbrough
Rich Gast
Jim Ray
Antoine de Mautor
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Emmanuel Soriano
Club Driver

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-17

Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009 - 7:53

It was indeed a big nice race !!!

Philippe has made a great first part of the race. I think he was in first position before to let me the wheel.
Well done Philippe :drink:

As for Rich, the disconection has cost us a lot of time affraid
About ten attemps for me to connect, an an very very long time to load the track.

After that I came back quickly by Franck. I could overtake him easily, but after thet we had a collision. pale
I didn't even thought that he could think about trying to pass me on a straight, so I was not so careful about my position on the track and he hits me by the back. This is the race. I will be more careful the next time.
I had some damage at the rear of the car, but i was "lucky" enough to take the track again. After the incident, my car was a little more complicated to handle. I could not race in 1'53", 1'54, as during my trainings.

I really think that we could have finish in the 4th or even the 3rd place. It was a place for the sauber.
But the pilots in the front were for sure very quick.
I was about in the same pace as Rich (a little slower).

I am already very happy with our result here in hockenheim

I will not be here in Donington. Phillipe will race the car.
See you in Spa :frank:
Back to top Go down
Milt Minter Jr
Experienced Driver
Milt Minter Jr

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2009 - 19:44

We should be rebroadcating the race in an hr or 2..Thanks very much to Guillame for the great replay..It will air all week and will be on demand so watch when convinient!Thx again guys! http://www.fsbracing.com/
Back to top Go down
Jim Ray
Club Driver
Jim Ray

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 0:17

see here with trackmap and chat window... also click on demand to watch at your leasure. this window plays on a loop.

http://www.livestream.com/fsbliveracing
Back to top Go down
http://www.fsbracing.com/gtp.html
Troy Null
Rookie
Troy Null

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 2:30

Very Happy First off thanks to HSO for hosting this event. Secondly congrats to the #63 on a outstanding win.
I also want to thank my co-driver Larry Krupp for a solid position at the disco. It was a solid 7th place finish for the Null-Krupp team. :drink: :top: :clap:
Back to top Go down
Frank Verplanken
League Owner
Frank Verplanken

Number of posts : 13574
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 11:14

Thanks to you all for the kind words Smile . Watching the broadcast at the moment - great stuff !!! Any chance we can get a download link for it - we would love to put this in the HSO archives ? Thanks again to you all FSBers, you're making this show !
Back to top Go down
http://historicsimracing.org/en/index
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Aug 2009 - 18:23

Vraiment très chouette cette video commentée (j'ai presque tout compris), merci beaucoup à l'équipe FSB :top: :top: cheers
Back to top Go down
Antoine de Mautor
League Owner
Antoine de Mautor

Number of posts : 3617
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Sep 2009 - 17:55

Bravo à tous pour cette magnifique course, j'aurais aimé être là pour la faire !! cheers

Les classements sont à jour sur le site Smile

Well done everyone on this magnificient race, I wish I had been there to be a part of it !! cheers

Standings are now up to date on the website Smile
Back to top Go down
http://files.historicsimracing.org/
Emmanuel Soriano
Club Driver

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Sep 2009 - 7:56

I have seen the standings of the race.
Very good operation for me :drink: , even if I know It will probably not be the same at the end of the season.
It is always pleasant to see his name on good position, because of the global level. Otherwise, I am all but a dreamer.

Bad for Franck, but it is the rule.
Personally, I would have him disqualified after what it has made to me during the race . :langue:
:drink:
I will bring with me a paquet of spikes at donington, just in case :jp:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km   Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 5 : Hockenheim 480km
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3