1995 ADAC Super Tourenwagen Cup - RulesHSO Supertourers mod
For this championship we will be using the HSO Supertourers mod for Automobilista
You will need: => HSO SUPERTOURERS V1.2 <=
Car Selection is free and will be first-come, first served, and opens on the 4th of September at 20:00 Paris Time.
When asking for a car, you can list multiple choices as in the CART series (Specific car, make, or team).
Each driver must keep the same car for the duration of the championship. Changing of car will be tolerated under exceptional circumstances only.
If a driver misses 1 meeting (2 Races) without mentioning his/her absence, he/she will lose the car.
If a driver misses 3 meetings (6 Races), even when stating his/her absence, he/she will lose the car.
Absence or presence from/to a race must be declared no later than 24 hours before official practice start.
When a car becomes free for the remainder of the championship, it will be made into a One-Off entry on a 1st come, 1st served basis as per usual when the Event Thread is posted.
When the event is over the car will be made available in the Sign-Up thread on a 1st come, 1st served basis for anyone to ask.Championship rules
The championship will be run over 8 meetings (16 races), held on Wednesday night, with the Sprint race being around 60 kilometres long (20-25 minutes) and the Feature race being run over a distance of around 100 Kilometres (35-45 minutes). The results of the Sprint race will determine the grid for the Feature race.
Points will be awarded to the top 20 finishers in each race on the following scale:
|Sprint race points||20||19||18||17||16||15||14||13||12||11||10||9||8||7||6||5||4||3||2||1|
|Feature race points||60||50||40||34||32||30||28||26||24||22||20||18||16||14||12||10||8||6||4||2|
There will be a total of 2 championships:Drivers Championship
: All drivers, top 20 score points.Manufacturers Championship
: The two highest placed cars of the following manufacturers score points: Audi (A4 only), BMW (Bigazzi, Schnitzer and Isert cars only), Ford, Honda and Nissan.
All championships use the same points system.Qualifying
The starting grid for the Sprint race will be determined by the times recorded during the 20 minute qualifying session held just before the race.
The grid for the Feature race will be determined by the results of the Sprint race.Event Schedule
All meetings will be held on Wednesday nights (all times given as Paris time).
20:00 - Free Practice
20:30 - Qualifying
20:50 - Warmup
21:00 - Sprint race Start
21:35 - Warmup
21:45 - Feature race Start
Starts will be given standing on the grid, after one formation lap.Behaviour on track
- As for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN
in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.
- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.