Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List

Go down 
+54
David Jaques
Mick Chapman
Mark Craggs
Alberto Iquino
Pascal Mikula
Andre Cunha
Yann Laprevotte
Thiago Canola
John Cook
Jukka Närhi
Jason White
Chris Stephens
Raymond Riddall
Philippe Martinelli
Gérard Ryon
Peter Blom
Jonatan Acerclinth
Petr Hlavac
Gabriel Sterr
Karel Marciniszyn
Yves Plaçais
David Sabre
Raul Jereb
Tonga Guardia
Grant Riddall
Greg Hunt
Jari Bruppacher
Richard Wilks
Tom Rogerson
Jason Whited
Filippo Marazzi
Gabriele Del Piccolo
Florkin Marc
Jacob Fredriksson
Timo Vermeersch
Martin Lacina
Jason Fitch
Joe Miller
Dana Schurer
Juha Bos
Brian Janik
Bruno Chacon
François Remmen
Jan Kowalski
Dylan Canton
Steve Parker
Rossetti Paolo
Austin Johnson
David Jundt
Alberto Ibañez
Pascal Kalide
Victor Montenegro
Michal Janak
Richard Coxon
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Convidado

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:43

Richard Coxon wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Bruno Chacon wrote:
I did not understand the Admin criteria.
It has rider who only ran 6 times and got 4 DNF with top car!

No Brazilian driver has been admitted!

Nationality has nothing to do with our selection.

What criteria are used?
How do you justify the selection of a driver in Ferrari who ran 6 times and abandoned 4?

Their on track behaviour, whether they can be trusted to be safe on track, whether they will put the time in to practice and there past record of backing out of series.

Jari may have only had 6 races with us, and finished few, but at no time was he a danger to anyone on track and when presented with a good car, he was able to race cleanly at the front and win last years Indy 500.

The criteria is: I accepted the more crazy drivers, like Bos and Jundt.

At brands Hatch Jundt blocks Chacon Many times, in team game, and Coxon insist the Chacon not good driver?  Interesting, Chacon its a most patience driver here, he Knows to keep calm during the races.  Very diferent than majorty drivers, 95% its totaly impatient. Especialy when some drivers had a not good car and ''out of confort zone''.

Juha Bos receive 1 one race suspension when he refused to receive lap the other drivers, because he have the McLaren.  

Or better, he ruined Montenegro's race at last year, Montenegro made the pole and ........ HE HAD THE RACE RUINED,  Or me, in the 1973 Usac Indy cars at texas, I did the pole and HSO drivers are revenged, revenged ruining my race, experienced drivers who knowing the overtake at yellow are prohibited. But these drivers overtake me and?

Thees drivers continued like nothing are ocurred.  :clap:  

Chacon Dserve a car. Me not is true. But many other drivers don't deserve and given the cars to them.  :top:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:52

I dont want to interfere deeper, but it seems to me you are taking this too personaly.

I did not get the car during last two champs (USAC 73 and 88), and just after few races the cars became free and ready for me to jump in.

I think there is no need for so much "theory" about it.. just relax, skip few races, you can participate in practice on servers and measure your speed with others, and finaly get a car after somebody drops out...

Its that simple. Try to have more fun and less grief. Andmins do deserve more understanding and support.
Back to top Go down
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:55

Also, guys.

There will be One-offs available at nearly every race.

BTW: Thanks for the Car. Now to Finish and try to score some points.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Sterr
Club Driver
Gabriel Sterr

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:57

I completely agree with Raul. I didn't get a drive either, but I asked for specific teams, am fairly new here in general and already have a good drive in CanAm. Admins had to make very difficult decisions obviously. How some see fit to make a personal mud digging contest out of this is pretty disgusting tbh.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 16:59

Philippe, take a chill pill.  You have a car in Can-Am right now, and there will be one-off opportunities in F1 71. You are not in as bad a situation as you are making yourself out to be.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:03

Philippe Henrique wrote:

After your performance at Road Atlanta, you're just about the last person who should be judging someone else's abilities.

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Juha Bos receive 1 one race suspension when he refused to receive lap the other drivers, because he have the McLaren.

Get your facts right. That was Pascal Mikula at Interlagos. I never drove a McLaren in F1 91 and I never got a suspension either, just one warning.

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Or better, he ruined Montenegro's race at last year, Montenegro made the pole and ........ HE HAD THE RACE RUINED

I did what??? There were two races where he got pole and didn't win: Australia where Victor crashed by himself, and Spain where he had problems with a Minardi. I was in a Benetton.

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Or me, in the 1973 Usac Indy cars at texas, I did the pole and HSO drivers are revenged, revenged ruining my race, experienced drivers who knowing the overtake at yellow are prohibited. But these drivers overtake me and?

I wasn't even an HSO member when that race took place.

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Thees drivers continued like nothing are ocurred.  :clap:

Because nothing did occur. I got one warning, for hitting David Jundt. I'm quite sure he's not a Brazilian.

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Chacon Dserve a car. Me not is true. But many other drivers don't deserve and given the cars to them.  :top:

Try to avoid confusing drivers first, before calling us names, which definitely won't help your case.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:04

@Phillipe i'm not wasting my time arguing with you, but i shall say one thing.

If you and your "Client", i assume Bruno is that since you are arguing for him, do not like the way we run things, you are free to leave, the door is right there. No one is making you stay.

It also seems you have trouble remembering certain events from the previous comments too. But as i say, the door is there, feel free to walk through it if you wish. :hello:
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2017-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:13

Richard Coxon wrote:
@Phillipe i'm not wasting my time arguing with you, but i shall say one thing.

If you and your "Client", i assume Bruno is that since you are arguing for him, do not like the way we run things, you are free to leave, the door is right there. No one is making you stay.

It also seems you have trouble remembering certain events from the previous comments too. But as i say, the door is there, feel free to walk through it if you wish. :hello:

Let's take it easy, Richard. I am not a Phillipe "client" and I do not need anyone to speak for me.
I made my questions and got the answers.
That's enough for me. I did not get a car and I already accepted the fact well.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:13

Philippe Henrique wrote:

At brands Hatch Jundt blocks Chacon Many times, in team game, and Coxon insist the Chacon not good driver?  Interesting, Chacon its a most patience driver here, he Knows to keep calm during the races.  Very diferent than majorty drivers, 95% its totaly impatient. Especialy when some drivers had a not good car and ''out of confort zone''.

"Crazy"

Now that's funny.

As for Brands Hatch, I can explain in the old race thread if you want, but I am not going to if I am being blamed like that.

Anyway, I am glad I can be on the grid from the get-go. Let's see what I can get out of this old, hard-to-handle March(Sir Jackie called it the worst handling car he ever drove in F1).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:17

@Bruno, thank you for being gracious, as has been said before one off's will be available throughout the season.

You may want to have a word with Philippe though, he seems to be fighting your corner pretty hard.
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:18

I overdosed on popcorn.
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:20

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
I overdosed on popcorn.

lol!  The only response from our Flying Finn!
Back to top Go down
Jan Kowalski
Pro Driver
Jan Kowalski

Number of posts : 777
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:20

yeah crazy Juha got one car :clap:  Just kidding :aie:

We all need the calm down. Just watch for the one-offs or absences and you will be in the line as soon as possible. (I started in Cart88 with the slowest car as a one-off and made some points).
Such decisions are difficult, less seats for many drivers.
Back to top Go down
Bruno Chacon
Experienced Driver
Bruno Chacon

Number of posts : 476

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:22

Richard Coxon wrote:
@Bruno, thank you for being gracious, as has been said before one off's will be available throughout the season.

You may want to have a word with Philippe though, he seems to be fighting your corner pretty hard.

Anything I want to say, I'll tell you myself.
I think it's a lot of controversy for very little.
I see that many here hold sorrows forever. It's not my case.
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:22

Cheers guys

nice to have Peter again  in the team
the orange fire balls! :D :D

must be realy hard but can see you you guys did it with care and im realy sorry for who didnt make a full season car, specialy my Arditi friends!
Back to top Go down
Grant Riddall
Experienced Driver
Grant Riddall

Number of posts : 313
Registration date : 2015-12-10

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:27

Thank you for drive 🙌
Back to top Go down
Juha Bos
Racing Legend
Juha Bos

Number of posts : 1687
Registration date : 2016-05-11

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:28

Jan Kowalski wrote:
yeah crazy Juha got one car :clap:  Just kidding :aie:

And quite a good car too, so I won't be lapped too often and I can't crash into a lot of people because I'll be closer to the front. HSO think of everything. lol!

Jan Kowalski wrote:
We all need the calm down. Just watch for the one-offs or absences and you will be in the line as soon as possible. (I started in Cart88 with the slowest car as a one-off and made some points).
Such decisions are difficult, less seats for many drivers.

I didn't even have a seat in CART, and I ended the season with a full-time ride in the best car. No need to worry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rallyfoto.be
Gabriel Sterr
Club Driver
Gabriel Sterr

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2018-01-03

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:29

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
I overdosed on popcorn.
Is a more Finnish answer even possible?

Good luck and many great races to all in the starting grid; I'm gonna enjoy the streams!
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:46

Gabriel Sterr wrote:
Good luck and many great races to all in the starting grid; I'm gonna enjoy the streams!

cheers cheers cheers

The broadcasts are awesome. One of my favorite parts of this entire experience, watching those after the races.

Top notch stuff :first:
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:47

Thank you for the car,admins 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 3108518133

now the hard work begin as i am 2s slower ATM (by times on Imola) , i didn accomodate to AMS yet, and new wheel is not helping yet (in AC i broke some PB
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:51

Jason Whited wrote:
Gabriel Sterr wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

The broadcasts are awesome.  One of my favorite parts of this entire experience, watching those after the races.

Top notch stuff :first:

I will do my best to live up to that expectation Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:55

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
I overdosed on popcorn.

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 3108518133
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 17:56

Jason White wrote:
I will do my best to live up to that expectation Smile

No need to try to force it.  ...comes naturally for you guys, it seems, and that "flow" is what makes it great.

:hello:

Raul Jereb wrote:
Jukka Maattanen wrote:
I overdosed on popcorn.

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 3108518133

:rigol:

+1
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:21

Bruno Chacon wrote:
Let's take it easy, Richard. I am not a Phillipe "client" and I do not need anyone to speak for me.
I made my questions and got the answers.
That's enough for me. I did not get a car and I already accepted the fact well.

Another criteria used is who got a car at CanAM and who did not, or who got a shitbox in CanAm. 

There were so many more requests than cars (42 requests for 28 cars), this is a sudoku impossible to do perfectly. But it is miles better than "first come first serve" when the quickest people to grab a car are many times the first ones to drop it or drive like idiots. 

When you put both CanAm and F1 together you will see almost everybody has a chance to race with us. And I would like to point out that NEITHER JASON OR ME even asked for a car, we will be broadcasting and doing race control for the enjoyment and safety of all of you instead of racing. While Jonatan and Richard are not racing in CanAm. So it's not like we admins use our position in our own benefit.

Last edited by Alberto Ibañez on Sun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Feb 2018 - 18:25

Merci pour ma sélection

Marcus :top:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List   1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1971 FIA Formula One World Championship - Entry List
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next