Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2017-03-08

An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! Empty
PostSubject: An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!   An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2017 - 14:52

An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! F935VpR

An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! MMFeUZ9

Hi everyone!

I would like to invite you to come race with us at MNRL (Monday Night Race League).
Tonight we being our 5th season at our host site, CMS (Champion Motorsports)

Our races are on Tuesdays, at 9pm EST.  
I realize that for most here that might not be an option as that's very late for you European guys.  But, there might just be some night owls amongst you that would be interested.  Or perhaps a few guys in North America as well.

Here is a link to our "Season 5" series announcement.  
This season we will run two mods concurrently, as we often do.  
The series will be DRM (MNRL LE version) and a 1966 Gurney Eagle Tribute mod (which is a BLAST to drive!)
A total of 6 races in each series, spanning 12 weeks.

Also, we have a dedicated "Seniors Championship" for drivers 55 and over.  Quite a bit of good hearted competition in that Championship as well.  

We generally see 20-30 cars on track on race night, so we have good numbers (for those of you like myself, that love larger grids)

Here is a link that you can check out if you are interested
MNRL Season 5 Announcement

I was told some time ago by admin here that this would be ok.  Our races do not coincide with any HSO races.  We only race on Tuesday nights, so no worries, not trying to steal away drivers  Laughing

Didn't really know where to place the post, so if it's unacceptable and needs to be moved...admin, do your thang.

And, thanks for allowing me to post this.  
All drivers here are welcome to join us.  If anyone has any questions, please feel free to pm me and I'll do my best to help you.  

Have a good one, guys.  Hope to see a few of you at a MNRL in the not so distant future!
:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!   An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2017 - 16:00

Late 70's DRM?
F1 '67?
YES!
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

PostSubject: Re: An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!   An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2017 - 16:31

Look forward to seeing you there, Pascal. :conduit:

You might just fit right in with some of our front runners.
Our usual suspects need some more guys to keep them on their toes :yaa:
Back to top Go down
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!   An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2017 - 22:34

can the 45 years old eropean cout to 55more because the night our add to my age another 10 years (in conditiion terms )?

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jason Whited
Pro Driver
Jason Whited

PostSubject: Re: An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!   An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! Icon_minitimeTue 5 Sep 2017 - 23:03

Michal Janak wrote:
can the 45 years old eropean cout to 55more because the night our add to my age another 10 years (in conditiion terms )?

Very Happy  

:rigol:

If we did that we'd have to extend it to others as well, then it'd be a never ending process. hehe.
We have a few that are in time zones that make the race very late (or very early, depending on how you look at it) for them. They get along just fine.

You'd fit right in the ranks, Michal.
Perhaps I'll see you there some time!

:yaa:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!   An invite to my friends at HSO.  Come join us! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An invite to my friends at HSO. Come join us!
Page 1 of 1