According to a press release by Jaguar Sport, XJR-15 was built specifically with the 1991 Jaguar Sport Intercontinental Challenge in mind: a three-race competition held throughout the year as support events for the 1991 Formula One Grand Prix at Monaco, Silverstone, and Spa-Francorchamps. Sixteen XJR-15s were entered in each of the events.
For this Open we will use the HSO JIC XJR-15 mod for rFactor.
Sunday August 7th (all times given are CET) :
20:00 - Practice 20:30 - Qualifying (30 min, no lap limited) 21:00 - Drivers’ briefing and reconnaissance laps 21:10 – Race Start (16 laps)
Server IP : 126.96.36.199:34400 Server Password : hso91 A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).
Race Start Procedure
- Cars will be placed on the grid when the drivers click "race"
- After the countdown is over, the field will do one pace lap, which drivers will cover at low speed (around 150 kph / 90 mph). Do not overtake, stay packed, no more than 2 or 3 car lengths between each car. Zig-zaging to warm up your tires is not allowed.
- After the last turn, cars will keep rolling at reduced speed in the starting grid formation, so remember your side of the grid.
- When the leading car will be in sight of the start/finish line, an admin will give the real start of the race by typing "GREEN FLAG" in the chat.
- Overtake before crossing the start/finish line is allowed.
- Before the green flag, drivers should remain in a grid formation, as shown below :
Behaviour on track
- as for all HSO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN in race session. It is allowed in qualifying sessions for technical issues only.
- Drive Through : If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100km/h max (60mph). If he doesn't respect this, he will get a 30s penalty at the end of the race.
- Shortcuts : If a driver gains a position after shortcutting a turn, he is required to give it back as soon as possible. In the case where a driver would not do it rapidly, a 30-second penalty will be added to his total race time. In the event of abusive and intentional shortcutting, severe sanctions will be applied (up to definitive a ban from the league). To make sure you never shortcut a turn, try to always keep two wheels on the track.
- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.
Application and Interpretation of the Regulations
The admins alone are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.
Last edited by Jason White on 15.08.16 20:27; edited 1 time in total
Ben Paulet Racing Legend
Number of posts : 8291 Age : 48 Location : Cagnes sur mer France Registration date : 2009-07-29