Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation


 
HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)

Go down 
+32
Yves Plaçais
Roman Koranda
Pascal Le pihive
David Jaques
Dylan Canton
David Sabre
Alberto Ibañez
Philippe Martinelli
Jan Kowalski
Mick Chapman
François Remmen
Raymond Riddall
Didier Conjeaud
Glenn Corliss
Michal Janak
Florkin Marc
Vincent Beretta
Steve Parker
David Jundt
James Knowles
Richard Coxon
Emil Gersak
Jacob Fredriksson
Greg Hunt
Petr Hlavac
Gérard Ryon
Raul Jereb
Jonatan Acerclinth
Jason Fitch
Dana Schurer
Mike Becnel
Jason White
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula


Number of posts : 1189
Age : 23
Location : Classic Motorsport Hub
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 16:57

Dylan Canton wrote:
releasing my car for the championship, let someone else have some actual fun with it
Is the car still free? :clap: If so, would I be allowed to take it for today? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 47
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 16:58

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Dylan Canton wrote:
releasing my car for the championship, let someone else have some actual fun with it
Is the car still free? :clap: If so, would I be allowed to take it for today? Smile

Already claimed by Mick Chapman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula


Number of posts : 1189
Age : 23
Location : Classic Motorsport Hub
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:00

Jason White wrote:
Pascal Mikula wrote:
Dylan Canton wrote:
releasing my car for the championship, let someone else have some actual fun with it
Is the car still free? :clap: If so, would I be allowed to take it for today? Smile

Already claimed by Mick Chapman.
Sad Okay
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt


Number of posts : 2647
Age : 34
Location : Binningen, Switzerland
Registration date : 2012-07-14

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:01

Actually, the Wolf should be free for tonight, no?

And a few people haven't confirmed their presence yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula


Number of posts : 1189
Age : 23
Location : Classic Motorsport Hub
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:03

Do you mean the #20 Wolf? I just read the Entry List again and I saw the Wolf #20 is not taken by anyone actually, but I struggle a bit looking through all that
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 47
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:03

David Jundt wrote:
Actually, the Wolf should be free for tonight, no?

No. The Wolf is available for full timers who want to switch cars until the 24 Hr interval is up.
After that, it goes to the waiting list.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt


Number of posts : 2647
Age : 34
Location : Binningen, Switzerland
Registration date : 2012-07-14

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:09

Damn, I forgot that Sad

Too bad for Pascal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 47
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:10

It is possible that no one will have claimed the car before today's race, and that would make it available as a one-off. But in the meantime, it has to go through the procedure spelled out in the rules section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula


Number of posts : 1189
Age : 23
Location : Classic Motorsport Hub
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:11

So, for now, there's no real possibility for joining this race for me if I understand everything right? Hm.. Well Okay, maybe I'm fast enough for the next race for getting an one-off start
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Michal Janak
Racing Legend
Michal Janak


Number of posts : 1082
Age : 51
Location : Brno, Czech Republic
Registration date : 2010-03-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:17

I am steel there with sloooooooooooooooooooow hesketch
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 47
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:21

Pascal Mikula wrote:
So, for now, there's no real possibility for joining this race for me if I understand everything right?

Not necessarily.  Look at the main entry list and see which drivers have not confirmed in the race thread.  If they do not appear by race time, you can use their car.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 47
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:22

Jason White wrote:
Due to the chronic disconnects some have experienced at the start of past races, we are going to try something in today's race.  If a car or cars drop from the grid at the start of the formation lap, we will restart the weekend, proceed to warmup, re-enter the grid formation manually and try the start again.  So we won't eat up lots of time doing this, the traditional recon procedure will not be used.

Due to the time constraints of those in Europe who work the next day, we will only use this measure once, if at all.
Hopefully this will help those who have connection issues make the start.

bump
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula


Number of posts : 1189
Age : 23
Location : Classic Motorsport Hub
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:23

Jason White wrote:
Pascal Mikula wrote:
So, for now, there's no real possibility for joining this race for me if I understand everything right?

Not necessarily.  Look at the main entry list and see which drivers have not confirmed in the race thread.  If they do not appear by race time, you can use their car.
By race time means when the qualifying starts or the race? (Probably stupid question, because when the race starts the session is closed)
Also, as I see, #7 Jean-Marie Placais is not confirmed; so if he doesn't appear today, I could use his McLaren?
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon


Number of posts : 16590
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:28

By the warmup I'd say. Just keep an eye on the forum around 9pm CET, Jason or myself will post if a car is free, but I imagine the wolf will be.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula


Number of posts : 1189
Age : 23
Location : Classic Motorsport Hub
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 17:28

Ok Smile
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon


Number of posts : 16590
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:19

Pascal, if no regular driver wants to switch to the Wolf before qualifying starts, you can race it today. I will post to confirm if you can on the forum when official qualifying starts okay.

Remember, this is a one off drive for you, it is not your full time car if you race it.
Back to top Go down
Emmanuel Haas
Club Driver



Number of posts : 90
Age : 48
Location : France
Registration date : 2016-02-13

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:21

Please, could you tell me if it is possible to watch tonight GP in spectator, on the server ?
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 47
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:23

Emmanuel Haas wrote:
Please, could you tell me if it is possible to watch tonight GP in spectator, on the server ?

The race will be televised on our YouTube channel.

Please do not log on as a spectator, as that is reserved for the broadcasters.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Emmanuel Haas
Club Driver



Number of posts : 90
Age : 48
Location : France
Registration date : 2016-02-13

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:24

Okay, no problem ...
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula


Number of posts : 1189
Age : 23
Location : Classic Motorsport Hub
Registration date : 2016-01-04

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:26

Richard Coxon wrote:
Pascal, if no regular driver wants to switch to the Wolf before qualifying starts, you can race it today. I will post to confirm if you can on the forum when official qualifying starts okay.

Remember, this is a one off drive for you, it is not your full time car if you race it.

Thank you Richard Smile
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Jean-Marie Placais
Club Driver
Jean-Marie Placais


Number of posts : 195
Age : 41
Location : France
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 18:30

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White


Number of posts : 14725
Age : 47
Location : Ferndale, MI USA
Registration date : 2011-12-25

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 19:15

Pascal Mikula wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Pascal, if no regular driver wants to switch to the Wolf before qualifying starts, you can race it today. I will post to confirm if you can on the forum when official qualifying starts okay.

Remember, this is a one off drive for you, it is not your full time car if you race it.

Thank you Richard Smile

Jan Titz has also expressed an interest in the Wolf for this race, but under the rules, it is only available to the full timers until the 24 hrs from moment of availability have expired.  Neither Pascal nor Jan have a superior claim to this car right now, but based on Richard's assessment above, we will need to give the car to Pascal for this race (provided no full timer asks to switch to it before qualifying). I apologize to Jan; we will make the rules more specific before round 4 so there is less confusion next time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Roman Koranda
Club Driver
Roman Koranda


Number of posts : 130
Age : 58
Location : Czech republic
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 19:28

Jason White wrote:
Pascal Mikula wrote:
Richard Coxon wrote:
Pascal, if no regular driver wants to switch to the Wolf before qualifying starts, you can race it today. I will post to confirm if you can on the forum when official qualifying starts okay.

Remember, this is a one off drive for you, it is not your full time car if you race it.

Thank you Richard Smile

Jan Titz has also expressed an interest in the Wolf for this race, but under the rules, it is only available to the full timers until the 24 hrs from moment of availability have expired.  Neither Pascal nor Jan have a superior claim to this car right now, but based on Richard's assessment above, we will need to give the car to Pascal for this race (provided no full timer asks to switch to it before qualifying). I apologize to Jan; we will make the rules more specific before round 4 so there is less confusion next time.


People on the waiting list dont have priority over others ??
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon


Number of posts : 16590
Age : 36
Location : Sheffield, England
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 19:37

Not when it comes to one off cars/drives, they are first come first serve.

The waiting list only gets priority when they are applying for a full time ride.
Back to top Go down
Roman Koranda
Club Driver
Roman Koranda


Number of posts : 130
Age : 58
Location : Czech republic
Registration date : 2010-03-19

Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Feb 2016 - 19:39

Richard Coxon wrote:
Not when it comes to one off cars/drives, they are first come first serve.

The waiting list only gets priority when they are applying for a full time ride.

Now i understand.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)   Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Round 3 - Kyalami (Feb 14th)
Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Round 1 - Mosport [Jan 14th]
» Round 4 - Budweiser/G.I. Joe's 200 [Apr 14th]
» Round 9 - Monza [Sept 14th]
» USAC Round 1 - Sonoma [May 14th]
» Round 10 - Gran Premio de Mexico [Dec 14th]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Historic Simracing Organisation :: Archives :: Archives :: 2016 :: 1978 Formula 1-
Jump to: