Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]

Go down 
+20
Peter Lengyel
Pascal Mikula
Alessio Campigotto
Matthias Weber
Jean-Marie Placais
Yannick Lampure
Alberto Ibañez
Philippe Martinelli
Patrice Gibelin
Didier Conjeaud
Yves Plaçais
Ole Marius Myrvold
Raul Jereb
David Jundt
Dave Simmons
Jonatan Acerclinth
Jan Kowalski
Dylan Canton
Mike Becnel
Richard Coxon
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:32

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Alessio Campigotto
Racing Legend
Alessio Campigotto

Number of posts : 1249
Registration date : 2011-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2016 - 21:45

Present :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Jean-Marie Placais
Club Driver
Jean-Marie Placais

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2012-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 8 Feb 2016 - 23:51

Richard Coxon wrote:
Jean-Marie Placais wrote:
Je suis disponible mercredi soir,  est ce possible de booker une voiture libre ?

:top:

The #14 Sierra RS500 is free for this race. Or you can race one of the free cars on the entry list.

THX!
I will race the #22 Alfa
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 10:04

Present Smile
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 15:29

Im facing a problem I cant solve for few days now...

When starting rFactor, it loads in default mod, not TCL.. and I cant change that... upon trying to conect to server it just closes and thats it...

I tryed reinstaling, but no help nor ideas at the moment.

Any suggestions?

FYI win10, 4gb patch, TCL is only mod in this instance.

Grazie
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 15:32

Try deleting your player profile folder and creating it again when starting rFactor and asked to give a name (Save your setups folder first!). Also be sure that inside your rFM folder there is the TCL.rfm file study
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 15:44

Alberto Ibañez wrote:
Try deleting your player profile folder and creating it again when starting rFactor and asked to give a name (Save your setups folder first!). Also be sure that inside your rFM folder there is the TCL.rfm file study

Alberto, thank you.

There is TCL.rfm file.
I deleted my player profile folder, and started all over. I created new player, had a driving started, made some garage changes, but there is no any player folder that appears in user data??? im totaly confused...
and there is a garage setup to load upon re-entering the game, and it is my name that appears as a driver..
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 15:56

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

here is more...

I just made a completely fresh rf instalation...
I entered the game, and gues what!!! There allready is a player under my name!!! How can it be????
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:03

Present :conduit:
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:06

Did you delete all old folders and files before you reinstalled. If not that is why they are there.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:08

Richard Coxon wrote:
Did you delete all old folders and files before you reinstalled. If not that is why they are there.

thank you Richard..

I did not delete any old files, since those are in different rf folders... I have for every mod an rf instalation, named rf f5000, rf f178, rf groupc... etc..
so, my last install was in rf tcl, and the fresh one is in default rFacrtor folder...
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:11

Perhaps try installing TCL on one of your existing (And working) rFactor installs. See if you can select TCL then.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:15

I did that with HGTCC combo, and it wouldnt want to switch to TCL.. I choose the TCL, from rf menu, which is at the moment in HGTCC mod, but after restarting, it loaded HGTCC again. And, when trying to connect to server that way, it started to load Daytona track insted of Pergusa. And naturaly, kicked me out of the jam!
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:46

It looks as if you have a real mess between all those rFactor installs. Where do you have the tracks installed? Do you put them in the rfactor install that has the mod that uses them?

I would advice to backup all your existing installs in a different HDD, delete everything, uninstall rfactor from the Windows control panel and reinstall the lite one, then create a player profile and go on from there. :hum:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 16:54

Alberto, thank you again...

I have to PCs. A desktop, rather old one, which gives me freezes and prevents me wining :D:D
and and nice and neat i3 notebook, where I started to move everything.

Everything worked great, except being a 7 years old CPU, etc... on my desktop. One rF installation for one or two mods.. for example, F1-78 + F5000, Group C alone, HGTCC +TCL... with no any logic, but just as it comes to play, I would install it... everything ok. Win7 here.. (if it has any to do with it).

Few days ago, i moved F5000 (and race it) on my notebook.
Then, I moved complete HGTCC with aim to play Daytone on notebook too.. I could do it for other reasons, but it worked ok! In same rF instance there is TCL - moved all-together from one to another computer. And yesterday, I figured out I cant load TCL..

ok, Ill delete all rFs from laptop (now its only f5000 there), and start all over.. but its a headick... I dont know if it has something to do with win10...

thank you for your help, I hoped that it is something anybody faced before, a simple mistake or so..
Back to top Go down
Mick Chapman
Pro Driver
Mick Chapman

Number of posts : 695
Registration date : 2014-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 18:38

:conduit:
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 18:50

I have progress....

I found that opening a driver in rFactor creates and puts it in users/compname/appdata/local/virtualstore/program files (x86)/rfactor/userdata/.plr Smile

so, what the heck is going on mr. Gates!??!?!?! why cant I have this created in game folder??

any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 19:59

Ah that might explain it! If your Windows is not allowing the program to create that profile where it needs to be be, that is likely the cause. Simply copy the player folder you found into rFactor/userdata manually and that should solve it Smile
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 20:22

Raul Jereb wrote:
I have progress....

I found that opening a driver in rFactor creates and puts it in users/compname/appdata/local/virtualstore/program files (x86)/rfactor/userdata/.plr Smile

so, what the heck is going on mr. Gates!??!?!?! why cant I have this created in game folder??

any ideas?
Maybe it's an issue with windows administrator's rights. Verify that your account is well set as administrator. And more, I found that :

rFactor and SEVEN:
Under the pretext of protection of users, Seven default, move some files of your programs during installation. What tends to make some programs, games (rFactor) etc very unstable see unusable.

Process to follow :
Seven Once installed, before installing anything else, it is best to re-set first UAC:

> Control Panel
> Accounts and Family Safety
> User Accounts
> Change the UAC settings.

The default position is 3/4.
If you leave like that and install rFactor (for example) the files and REPLAY
USERDATA will no longer be stored in Programs> rFactor but will
Hidden in the folder:
C: \ Users \ (your account) \ AppData \ Local \ VirtualStore \ Program Files \ rFactor ...
RFactor the blow will not be entitled to edit / delete
existing files (like the old setup).

The technique is thus to reduce to a minimum the UAC ( "never
Warn me when ... "), after which you can install and manage rFactor
folders as before under XP in ProgramFiles.
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 22:16

Ben Paulet wrote:

Maybe it's an issue with windows administrator's rights. Verify that your account is well set as administrator. And more, I found that :

Thank you Ben, youre most kind..

it seems very complicated, and I get an fever when need to enter the wonderfull world of windows logic, Ill give a shot tomorow.

I did what Alberto sugested, copied user data in game folders, but, even now that works, I think something is still wrong, so I will deffinitely try to check your suggestion..

at this moment, it works as it is.. at least Ill join the race tomorow, and then will see for future races..

thank you very much all!
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 22:45

Richard Coxon wrote:
Je suis disponible mercredi soir,  est ce possible de booker une voiture libre ?

:top:

The #14 Sierra RS500 is free for this race. Or you can race one of the free cars on the entry list.

THX!
I will race the #22 Alfa

Svenja Titz picked it for the full season, who's gonna drive it now at Enna?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 9 Feb 2016 - 23:00

Quote :
Svenja Titz picked it for the full season, who's gonna drive it now at Enna?

Not you :spy: 

Please lets us sort it out, OK? bounce
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 0:33

Wow, easy Alberto. Now that sounded a bit hostile...

Just in case it slipped under the radar and we'd have two people in the same car tomorrow...

And I already have an Alfa anyway, thanks :langue:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
David Jaques
Pro Driver
David Jaques

Number of posts : 512
Registration date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 4:41

plan to be present, but weather is 50-50, if it snows big i'll have to be out plowing.

maybe just to add about raul's issue, you're in good hands but i think i have an experience with the issue u are having. i believe the root cause is the selection of where rfactor was to be installed. if you install to /programfiles or /programfilesX86 it puts the player data in the windows/appdata/... folders (for all the uac reasons stated above). the key is to install it to a "non-windows" directory, any directory that wasn't created by windows (ie. any directory you create at the root, so c:\games\rfactor\ or c:\dontlookhere\rfactor or c:\rfactor, etc.)

dave
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Feb 2016 - 7:25

David Jaques wrote:

maybe just to add about raul's issue....
dave

David, thank you, I did as you suggested and it seems its working...

Drop by to our pits
box for a beer...
:drink:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]   Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Pergusa - Enna Pergusa [Feb 10th]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next