Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)

Go down 
+15
Martin Audran
Ben Paulet
Greg Hunt
Jose Berenguer
Philippe Martinelli
Peter Lengyel
Alberto Ibañez
Vincent Beretta
Ole Marius Myrvold
Pascal Le pihive
Yves Plaçais
Steve Parker
Mike Becnel
Richard Coxon
Jason White
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 9:52

Jason White wrote:

Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 1280x720-sXD

Dont tell me you're Killdozer fan?
pale Shocked affraid :urgence:
Back to top Go down
Greg Hunt
Racing Legend
Greg Hunt

Number of posts : 4322
Registration date : 2010-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 10:44

Steve Parker wrote:

And again Sorry to my m8 Vincent

Steve I 'll put a strong spanked on your sexy ass Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 1623587389 Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 1623587389 Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 1623587389 Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 1623587389 Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 1623587389 :D :D
Back to top Go down
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 11:11

Ole Marius Myrvold wrote:
Steve Parker wrote:
Sorry to Vincent when i got caught out by his braking on straight,the full course yellow message did not come up till after the start line, Crying or Very sad Sorry m8,apart from that i just watched the carnage around me,my tires held up well so could hold the inside line quite easily,Grats to all.

And again Sorry to my m8 Vincent,will repay you with good draft at daytona Very Happy

I got it all the way back on the backstraight Suspect You ended up taking 3 cars out in that situation.

Its not my fault the late yellow warning came out,same as is was not my fault you lot collided way back from my incident,so you are saying you never saw the yellow either scratch or you would have slowed down,Think about it.And while everybody is moaning,what about when i got hit up the rear and spun out that was the fault of person behind me :top:
Back to top Go down
Alberto Ibañez
Racing Legend
Alberto Ibañez

Number of posts : 16788
Registration date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 11:18

Let there be peace guys, we have agreeded that the next IROC will be disputed using either "World of Tanks" or "Call of Duty"  Smile

Meanwhile get training for Riverside :papy:
Back to top Go down
Ben Paulet
Racing Legend
Ben Paulet

Number of posts : 8291
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 11:34

I'll watch the broadcast tomorrow, I was too disgusted yesterday to follow the streaming after my DQ.
During practice session, I was plugged on youtube too, it was funny to hear the breaking commercials. I stopped my car, and I displayed YT, to see it. Very Happy
Visiblely, you didn't need me to offer some nice skating figures. :aie:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 13:24

no worries, Steve :frank:  It was just bad luck for us 3 :frank:

Last edited by Vincent Beretta on Tue 2 Feb 2016 - 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philippe Martinelli
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 1079
Registration date : 2008-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 13:57

Je ne suis pas du tout à l'aise sur les ovales (rassurez-vous je ne participerai pas à l'USAC 73...:smil20: ), je ne parviens pas à faire ce qu'il faut pour tenir ma voiture correctement dans les phases d'approches de mes concurrents (et même quand je suis tout seul d'ailleurs...) :papy:

Il faudrait que je m'exerce beaucoup plus sans doute, mais le problème c'est que je ne m'y amuse pas beaucoup, c'est comme-çà...

Donc hier soir j'ai essayé la moitié de la course et à ma deuxième erreurs j'ai choisi de sortir du serveur plutôt que de m'obstiner et finir par gêner les autres. Désolé pour le manque de combativité Rolling Eyes

Les deux prochaines courses seront sur des circuits routiers, je serai sans doute plus dans mon élément.

Bravo à Steve et au podium :top:

Merci pour l'organisation d'HSO et Jason :top:

A la prochaine Wink
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 16:14

Thank you all for an exciting race yesterday. Richard Wilks and I had our hands full tracking all the action.  affraid

Regarding the yellows, we are aware that they were likely applied too liberally in this race, and we will be using this as a learning experience going forward.  We do have the capability to control how sensitive the server is when throwing yellow flags; we will be paying close attention to this when the USAC series starts. Do not take the frequency of yellows yesterday as an indication of what USAC will be like; we will be taking steps between now and then to create a more ideal situation, balancing historical accuracy with pragmatism so we are not speeding up and slowing down constantly.  Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:43

Killdozer?

Ha ha ha, I watched that some years ago!

Alongside movies like Christine, Duel and so on.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:44

David Jundt wrote:
Killdozer?

Ha ha ha, I watched that some years ago!

Alongside movies like Christine, Duel and so on.

Christine is one of my favorites. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

Number of posts : 1905
Registration date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:52

I reckon a part of the mess was caused by the game sending the pace car out pretty late, so with the pack racing back to the line they have to slow down pretty quickly not to pass the pace car :hum:
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:54

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
I reckon a part of the mess was caused by the game sending the pace car out pretty late, so with the pack racing back to the line they have to slow down pretty quickly not to pass the pace car :hum:

I reckon?   :cowboy:

Haha -- we're making a 'Murican out of you, Jukka!   :jp:
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:05

Sad
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:06

Jukka Maattanen wrote:
Sad

Just kidding  Wink  :hello:
Back to top Go down
Jukka Närhi
Racing Legend
Jukka Närhi

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:30

Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 20:43

Next race is at Riverside in May -- hopefully we won't have a reenactment of Uncle Bobby's crash in 1975  pale

Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Feb 2016 - 20:51

Ole Marius Myrvold wrote:
Isn't this how it is in oval racing? One spin on the track = yellow? Or was it different before? Razz Can't say I have that much knowledge of it.

In reality, yes, but we are going to try to balance that reality with practicality going forward.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb 2016 - 11:33

So a very bad ping during the race ( 36 to 40) affraid
and if someone can explain me why , i would be happy  :drink:

I have usually a ping of 3 or max 15  scratch
It was very complicated to know where was the other cars of the field Suspect
I had push Richard because of that  scratch sorry Richard

About the race, it is sure pilots who dont drive on oval track can be a problem for a clean race :aie:
perhaps do a race just behind the official race could be a good thing :papy:
Back to top Go down
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Feb 2016 - 19:56

I have to say that I really enjoyed seeing the retransmission , that if delayed , very nice guys , ten :clap:

On the run, the truth I have not just experience on ovals , but I did not expect so much emotion , it was much more fun and exciting than I expected, shame that in the last safety car , I enacted a stop and go and this I hoisted the end not to aspire to something more .

Congratulations to the podium , also commentators and of course, to the organization :top:

Tengo que decir que he disfrutado mucho viendo la retransmisión , eso si , en diferido , muy bien chicos , un diez :clap:

Sobre la carrera , la verdad no tengo apenas experiencia en óvalos , pero no me esperaba tanta emocion , fue mucho mas divertido y emocionante de lo que me esperaba , lastima que en el ultimo coche de seguridad, me sancionaron con un stop and go y esto me izo al final no poder aspirar a algo mas.
Enhorabuena al podio , también a los comentaristas y como no, a la organización :top:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)   Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Michigan (Jan 31st)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3