Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List

Go down 
+59
kaue gomes
Konstantin Zubov
Juha Bos
Matt Geddes
Cláudio Augusto
Emmanuel Haas
Paulo Rodrigues
Miroslav Havlík
Martin Lacina
Peter Blom
Jan Titz
Emil Gersak
Michal Janak
Ole Marius Myrvold
Diego Dário
Jan Kowalski
Pascal Mikula
Caleb Marklein
Roberto Mello
Ben Paulet
Richard Wilks
Glenn Corliss
Yannick Lampure
Mick Chapman
David Sabre
Jari Bruppacher
Grant Riddall
Jukka Närhi
Claudio Navonne
Arturo Pereira
David Jundt
Simon Wattman
Matthias Weber
Philippe Martinelli
Jason Fitch
Petr Hlavac
Jean-Marie Placais
Alessio Campigotto
Dylan Canton
Florkin Marc
Steve Parker
Jacob Fredriksson
Didier Conjeaud
Gérard Ryon
Pascal Le pihive
François Remmen
Yves Plaçais
Raymond Riddall
Greg Hunt
Jonatan Acerclinth
Dana Schurer
Raul Jereb
David Jaques
Mike Becnel
Alberto Ibañez
Vincent Beretta
Richard Coxon
Martin Audran
Jason White
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Pascal Le pihive
Experienced Driver
Pascal Le pihive

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2013-01-18

1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 12:00

Yesss !!!! :top:

Beau championnat en perspective cheers
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 13:18

Matthias Weber wrote:

But I won't underestimate Raul in the Brabham :D

Matthias, you're very kind, Im flattered :hello: , but I think Gregs "Yes, right!" is far closer to the truth scratch

Cant wait to start....

And yes, thanks to to organisators for letting me have the car witch was my first choice. cheers
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 14:37

lol! seems I only prefer the french steam tea pot

great stuff to drive it but missing the spitting flames from the exhaust! ( non of Dave mods does have it pale )
but i compensate it with the vlm sound of the peugeot , sounds simular and awesome!! love it !

keep it around 110 oil temp will i be okay dave?
Back to top Go down
David Sabre
Racing Legend
David Sabre

Number of posts : 5340
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 14:58

François Remmen wrote:
lol!  seems I  only  prefer the french steam tea pot

great stuff to drive it but missing the spitting flames from the exhaust! ( non of Dave mods does have it  pale )
but i compensate it with the vlm sound of the peugeot , sounds simular and awesome!! love it !

keep it around 110 oil temp will i be okay dave?
None of these early turbo cars had flames spitting from the exhaust. There is no video of this Renault spitting flames.
Oil temp should be ok.
Back to top Go down
François Remmen
Pro Driver
François Remmen

Number of posts : 880
Registration date : 2012-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 17:30

not seeing it means its not been there on technical aspect it does for sure
from test reports at ricard , from dusk till dawn with the a500 and rs1 jabouile drove
in the so called black spitting dragon, also in cold weather engine detonation was minimized and realy gets the power advantaged as it ment to be and the boost pressure pushed the fuel out the exhaust in a spectecular way, but when the season started the weather was much hotter and the engine start to detonate like crazy ( losing alot of power) , en broke within several laps , also the footage is rather poor of it indeed and can hardly be noticed.

This mod is so bloody awesome to drive en i realy love this car , im sure i can get it on fire next year lol!

Happy new year !
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

Number of posts : 2647
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 17:42

Steve Parker wrote:

lol! At least you have extra rubber on your car Razz

Are you envious that I am the British playboy with "extra" rubber in my pocket, while you are the gorilla that even crashes after crossing the line in first? :langue:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/David-Jundt-450976341729894/
Steve Parker
Racing Legend
Steve Parker

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2008-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 20:19

No m8 lol! But i get the TS20 Car first Razz
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2015 - 21:04

Steve Parker wrote:
No m8 lol!  But i get the TS20 Car first Razz

Better not get beaten by me that race then Steve, John wouldn't be happy Razz
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

Number of posts : 14725
Registration date : 2011-12-25

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2016 - 0:32

Those of you who did not get a full-time drive to start the season: if you want to be put on the waiting list, please post here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/misterjasonwhite/
Jason Fitch
Pro Driver
Jason Fitch

Number of posts : 664
Registration date : 2015-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2016 - 6:57

I hope the factory Lotus drivers can help the customer driver a bit this season. 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 3108518133 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 3108518133
Back to top Go down
Florkin Marc
Pro Driver

Number of posts : 846
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2016 - 10:27

Heureux d'avoir reçu la Ferrari N° 12 ,
J'espère que je serais à la hauteur de Gille Villeneuve !

Je vous souhaite tous un bon championnat 1978
:top:
Marcus de Belgique
:hello:
Back to top Go down
Vincent Beretta
Racing Legend
Vincent Beretta

Number of posts : 1398
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri 1 Jan 2016 - 11:27

Bonne année à tous :drink:

Pour les froggies, une présentation de la saison 78
Back to top Go down
Jari Bruppacher
Club Driver

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2016 - 0:31

Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with not getting a ride. But I guess I'll look for some other league then. Maybe I'll try to get a car for some of the races here though, maybe Anderstorp and Zandvoort as I absolutely love those tracks.
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2016 - 0:44

Jari Bruppacher wrote:
Well I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with not getting a ride. But I guess I'll look for some other league then. Maybe I'll try to get a car for some of the races here though, maybe Anderstorp and Zandvoort as I absolutely love those tracks.

Your race pace is not known yet. You can compete at most races via one-off drives while you wait for a full-time drive to open up. Do you want to be put on the waiting list?
Back to top Go down
Gérard Ryon
Pro Driver
Gérard Ryon

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2016 - 10:51

Greg wrote:
Gérard sur Lotus , Richard sur Tyrrell et Pascal sur Mclaren vont etre des très gros clients
Merçi Greg,je suis un "gros clients" lol!
Pousser sur le champignon sur les ovals,oui.Enchainer les virages,c'est une autre histoire.Mais,avec la Lotus de Mario Andretti. Question What an honour,thank you HSO.
Back to top Go down
David Jundt
Racing Legend
David Jundt

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2016 - 15:13

Jason White wrote:
Jari Bruppacher wrote:

Your race pace is not known yet. You can compete at most races via one-off drives while you wait for a full-time drive to open up. Do you want to be put on the waiting list?

Take it as a "yes".
Back to top Go down
Raul Jereb
Racing Legend
Raul Jereb

Number of posts : 1490
Registration date : 2013-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 2 Jan 2016 - 15:46

Cute avatar mr.White Wink
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2016 - 6:21

Raul Jereb wrote:
Cute avatar mr.White Wink

Finding a pic of Watty in a BT45C was tougher than I thought :aie:
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2016 - 15:43

My name is not in any of the teams. It does rider who's with two cars of the same team . In Formula 1 you have 2 cars, it is to be 2 riders. If the Ligier which only has a pilot.

Why can not I run run in any other team? ja that I asked all denied me ?

I'm getting bored here. It's not the first time that injure me in the champ inscription.  Thanks , soon not put my feet here anymore .  And My friends name not appear in the list WHY?

I feel robbed here, I exit this season. I will not be begging car

Last edited by Philippe Henrique on Sun 3 Jan 2016 - 16:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2016 - 16:01

Philippe Henrique wrote:
My name is not in any of the teams. It does rider who's with two cars of the same team . In Formula 1 you have 2 cars, it is to be 2 riders. If the Ligier which only has a pilot.

Ligier only ran one car in 1978.

Philippe Henrique wrote:
Why can not I run run in any other team? ja that I asked all denied me ?
I'm getting bored here. It's not the first time that injure me in the champ inscription.  Thanks , soon not put my feet here anymore .  And My friends name not appear in the list WHY?

Cars were assigned to people who have been the most consistent when attending race meetings, which to be honest, you haven't (You started 3 races out of 17 possible race in championships and open races where you booked a car). As for your friend, i do not know who you mean so i cannot comment.

If you really want to race, you can pick one of the one off cars for the Argentina race, there is 2 still remaining. People who do the most races in the one off cars shall get preferential treatment should a full time drive become available.
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2016 - 16:19

I not run in Argetina or others countrys, I will not be begging car. I be honest to.

I exit from the F1 Season. we happy now?

Last edited by Philippe Henrique on Sun 3 Jan 2016 - 16:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason White
Racing Legend
Jason White

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2016 - 16:21

Philippe Henrique wrote:
I not run in Argetina or others countrys, I will not be begging car. I be honest to.

Your lack of attendance is the primary reason you did not get a full-time ride.
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2016 - 16:24

Jason White wrote:
Philippe Henrique wrote:

Your lack of attendance is the primary reason you did not get a full-time ride.

I not run a full time team, because i exit this F1 champ.
Back to top Go down
Jari Bruppacher
Club Driver

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2015-12-20

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun 3 Jan 2016 - 17:07

David Jundt wrote:
Jason White wrote:
Jari Bruppacher wrote:

Take it as a "yes".

Actually I'd rather say it's a "no", because I will at least now until May (I think) run in another series on Sunday evenings.

But I will join the race in Argentina so you can see my pace, because I am very interested in racing the USAC championship.
Back to top Go down
Pascal Mikula
Racing Legend
Pascal Mikula

Number of posts : 1189
Registration date : 2016-01-04

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 5 Jan 2016 - 0:14

Hey,
I would like to apply to this season so if there is a driver who is unable to start on a race, I would like to take that place for the race Smile
Back to top Go down
http://classicmotorsporthub.boards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List   1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1978 World Drivers' Championship - Entry List
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next