Historic Simracing Organisation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Historic Simracing Organisation

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]

Go down 
+15
Yves Plaçais
Richard Wilks
Raul Jereb
Alessio Campigotto
Jean-François Bovy
Didier Conjeaud
Alain Maurice
Gérard Ryon
Alberto Ibañez
Hervé Sabathé
Philippe Martinelli
Dave Miller
Matthias Weber
Dylan Canton
Richard Coxon
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jose Berenguer
Club Driver
Jose Berenguer

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2014-11-16

Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015 - 22:45

I apologize to Matthias and Jan for a few errors that I had during the race. :doh: :doh:
I forgot to change some settings on the gearshift and especially on the brakes for the race and this led me into making some errors, I hope to better prepare for the next race, a greeting to all

Quiero pedir disculpas a Matthias y a Jan por unos errores que tuve durante la carrera . :doh: :doh:
Se me olvido cambiar unos ajustes en el cambio de marchas y sobre todo en los frenos para la carrera y esto me llevo a cometer varios errores , espero poder preparar mejor la proxima carrera , un saludo a todos
Back to top Go down
Convidado

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Sep 2015 - 22:55

I changing my tyres , soft for medium and my car has became a s*** whith soft my car are great, high fuel tank laps 0.57 (not bad) but medium lap after lap my tyres loses grip and i crash...

Richard Coxon my Rfactor are good now, after reinstall, thank for the help in the server, the practice 1 to qualy because the ''no chat'' rule i can't respond you. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Peter Lengyel
Club Driver

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015 - 8:46

This was an interesting race.

Qualifying was not the one I'd expected. Only one shooting lap, however, it was enough for P1 in category I had a remote hope to get in top 5. Theoretical PB (56 low) could have done that, but I couldn't do it, my next two laps were garbage.

Race went okay, 8th pos (category 1st) until the middle of the race, where I had a serious miss-shift at last turn, back to 12th (category 4th), lets get battling! I saw a Volvo guy going off at last turn and Mr. Wilks also. I imagine what could have been if we had been gathered... 3 Starions and a 635... Next half race was spent trying to get Richard C. It the very beginning of the race, I realised, he had a great race pace, we made similar laps, sometimes he made mistakes, sometimes me. So it could be clearly seen that a great race was just about to begin. I was right. At the last corner, somebody, made a tricky rejoin to the track and that was my luck, unfortunately, Richard spun out, during a contact with me. I didn't even know that was the last lap, I started decelerating to wait for him, and I sow it's checkered flag. :flag: We discussed as a race incident, he lost a little stability, me as well, my right wheels were on the exit curb.

I really enjoyed it, and as I see, another power track is coming with Wanneroo.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015 - 9:41

Results are up :flag:

Sorry for the delay Embarassed

Its looking very tight at the top, only 5 points separate the top 4 drivers :clap:
Back to top Go down
Matthias Weber
Pro Driver
Matthias Weber

Number of posts : 520
Registration date : 2013-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015 - 21:07

Jonatan Acerclinth wrote:

Qualifying:

.... was expecting the Rovers to at least hold one of the top 4 grid slots.

Yeah completely messed up quali, 55:6 would have been possible but made mistakes und little bit traffic on first fast lap which lead me to drive into the wall tzo the first straight.... :doh:
On my last try i got the time on Sector 2, but lost it under breaking and landed behind the hedgerow.

Race:
I got hit in the back at the first hairpin (don't know who it was, perhaps i can ask Richard C. to look for it :aie:  )

rFactor showed me a "red" rear left, and car was very tricky. Managed to get positions against Jan und José, José lost his car on the hairpin and hit me on the same spot as in first lap, but i don't think it has gotten more damage from that  Cool
I hoped to catch up to JP, but i dont think that would have been possible.

But later a mis-shift on the first corner from 3rd gear to first lead to a spin Mad, so i lost this position again.
Some Laps later i made the same mistake as in quali, but managed to stay on track, now the car was symmetrical damaged.  drunken

At the last part of the race Philippe was the third guy to hit me on the same spot again at the hairpin - @JP: i think this time i got a "bullseye" painted on my rear :top:

Championship looks great, thank you for all your effort here at HSO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wud-ev.de
Richard Coxon
Racing Legend
Richard Coxon

Number of posts : 16590
Registration date : 2012-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015 - 21:26

Sorry Matthais but it was me who hit you Embarassed

I gave myself 20 whips as punishment Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 1623587389
Back to top Go down
finally gone :)
Racing Legend

Number of posts : 3192

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015 - 22:18

Matthias Weber wrote:
@JP: i think this time i got a "bullseye" painted on my rear :top:

I'm not surprised. This time I was in front of the angry pack, but I saw things in my mirrors, and it looked like there were some argy bargy moments and divebombs :urgence:
Back to top Go down
Jean-François Bovy
Pro Driver
Jean-François Bovy

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Sep 2015 - 23:19

Alan Forster wrote:
Sorry to Jean-Francois Bovy and anyone else who was involved in the incident on the straight after turn 1, my game stuttered then froze for a second coming off turn 1 and when it unfroze I was staring at the wall! Was then stuck sideways on straight with a big pack of cars coming! Embarassed

It was indeed a big hit, i did not believe i could keep racing after that, but i could finish the race.
And no worries, i had already lost all hope in the race by myself with a big crash on another wall earlier
Beside all that, nice funny race Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.lbgpl.be
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]   Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - ATCC Round 3 - Symmons Plains [Sept 23rd]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2