HSO 1990 ATCC RulesRegistration
- The series is free and open to all HSO members.
- As with all HSO races, nicknames are not allowed on the server, whether in training or during a race meeting.
- See this post to edit your rFactor 2 player name easily.Car Attribution
- A total of 34 cars are available for the series.
- Cars will be attributed to drivers following the "Free-for-All"
- Every driver is free to book any of the available cars, attribution being made on a first-posted / first-served basis.
- Each driver must drive the same car for the duration of the championship.
- Changing of car during the year will be tolerated under exceptional circumstances only.
- In the event of a driver announcing his absence to a given race, his car will not be made available for another driver. However, should a driver miss two races in a row, his car would be made available for someone else to drive.
Please book your car in the dedicated thread.Points System
- Points for the CAMS Australian Touring Car Championship
are awarded to the first ten classified drivers, on the following scale : 20-15-12-10-8-6-4-3-2-1
- Only drivers having covered at least 90% of the laps covered by the race winner will be classified.
- Whenever 90% of the total number of laps results in a number with decimals, the decimals will be disregarded.
- Only a driver’s best seven results out of a possible eight
- Two drivers tied in final points will be split by the quality of their race finishing positions.The Races
- All ATCC races will be timed 50-minute events.
- Races will be held on Wednesday evenings (all times CET, Paris Time) :
19:00 – Free Practice
20:00 – Qualifying session (60 minutes, unlimited number of laps)
21:00 – Briefing and Warm-Up
21:15 – Start of the race (50 minutes)Starting Procedure
- Starts will be given standing, after one formation lap.Server Settings
- A training server running on the next scheduled track will be online permanently.
- Server name : HSO 1990 ATCC
- Server password : hso90
- Pitstops : allowed for tyres and fuel
- Time scale : x1
- Fuel usage : normal
- Tyre wear : normal
- Damage mod : 100%
- Flag Rules : black only
- Weather : live time weather plug-in using OpenWeatherMap live time predictions.HSO Sporting Rules
See Appendix H of the HSO Sporting Code for details on general rules applying to this series.